India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Useless shekhars

kknkk Newbie
kknkk
kknkk

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Seriously, which parents can listen to  the stuff that Saanchi spoke today, to her brother and family... If they cudnt tackle her and smile and bow  down to her , sying ab to khush hoi meri gussail bachchi, the they deserve heth singh as their daamad... EmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassed
but no, heth singh is a saint , if compared to saanchi...Wink

coming back to shekhars, shiv cud have spoken, but they have killed his character... he was strict with her before his marriage, ab to . he just nods and watches her... what happened to shiv ji ki teesri aankh????Dead his insaan ko dekhte hi pehcchaanne ki skill???
 maybe he needs to see his sister properly...OuchAngry
but, all in all, teh shekhar clan (sorry, now shiv also included) is big joke, or, a PJConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizaadi1986greatsaleenSree.bsmittumaahi11christina_rulzlovesunshinesireesha76leavesandwaveskoolsadhu1000sanwtiny15HemaG

christina_rulz Goldie
christina_rulz
christina_rulz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Totally agree they are really going over board with this sanchi thing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleentiny15

maahi11 Goldie
maahi11
maahi11

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
thugh havnt seen d epi today... bt seriously one thng dont feel lke watchng the epi its strange 1st dey lstn to saachi's crap n mst imply dey have killed all d character of this serial... shiv anandi, dsa sumitra everyone... seeing this serial nwdays it feels alien...

just a day bck i anwered bck my mom n guess wat she told me nt to behave lke saachi orelse i ll thrugh u out of the house and den whom ever u feel lke shw ur tantrums...

so nw dis serial shuld muv dere hands back and shuld nt say dey r spreading social msg coz dey r just shwing crap...
kknkk Newbie
kknkk
kknkk

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maahi11

thugh havnt seen d epi today... bt seriously one thng dont feel lke watchng the epi its strange 1st dey lstn to saachi's crap n mst imply dey have killed all d character of this serial... shiv anandi, dsa sumitra everyone... seeing this serial nwdays it feels alien...

just a day bck i anwered bck my mom n guess wat she told me nt to behave lke saachi orelse i ll thrugh u out of the house and den whom ever u feel lke shw ur tantrums...

so nw dis serial shuld muv dere hands back and shuld nt say dey r spreading social msg coz dey r just shwing crap...
@ bold: Claphe he he ... gud one...oops not for u...Embarrassed   
@ maybe thats the msg they wanna give:   NO MESSAGE...watch it at ur own risk... seriously, wasted those 20 min of saanchi crap... ab to bhagwaan utha hi le...OuchOuch
Sree.b Goldie
Sree.b
Sree.b

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Sometimes I think cv doesnot know where to stop!!! They have just ruined the entire show:(:(no realistic approach at all...that sanchi should get a huge slap from his parents long back..:(:( 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
this is the girl who was supposed to adjust in a big joint family.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshinetiny15

Lakrosh Newbie
Lakrosh
Lakrosh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

this is the girl who was supposed to adjust in a big joint family.LOL

Seriously sanchi is the new favorite of cvs they have ruined Shiv and Anandi's character and the entire  storyline of balika vadhu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacleavesandwavestiny15

adi1986 Senior Member
adi1986
adi1986

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
seriously the shekhars are useless clownsClown...they hv a retd army officer & an IAS officer...i seriously doubt how still became that...they can manage to teach that sanchi even basic manners & fail to see what an act shes putting up.Confused.
plus the so called modern family is ok with their daughter changing completely for her marriage...should they instead tell her they shud accept u as u r..Confused    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

Go to top