Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Oh Dips..my Drama Queen!!! (Page 5)

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Biks44

Nice post. Agree.
Dipali has become most irritating character these days along with Bhai. Bhai toh phir bhi paraya hai. But Dipali is backstabbing her own family who gave forgave her and gave her a second chance!

Thanks!!
Highlighted.. that's true, but when you think Dipali is not even family, spending a classy life with RKMB's mercy..Angry and back stabbing them, she is evilest evilDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44

...Tina... IF-Dazzler
...Tina...
...Tina...

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Wearing all classy designer clothes and jewelry,  getting food on the table, living on a mansion, all your and your spinal cord less pati or clown whatever living on someone mercy, please have some shame.

I'm ashamed by seeing your shameless face everyday.Embarrassed

For you everything is melodrama, but you have no clue that you are the biggest ungrateful drama queen in the house.Ouch

You are as low as Bhai, no I rephrase that, you are more low than Bhai, you are making hole on the plate which you use for your food. Your eyes are on your BIL, you are a shame as a woman, I guess you are more shameless evil than shameless Bhai. Wacko Pig

You think if Madhu leave, RK will run into your arms, ROFLROFL dream drama queen dream Day DreamingDay Dreaming

RK will kick your sorry rear and you with your idiot Pati will be begging on the street.Ouch

Still you have time to tell the truth about Bhai, may be it will be your last chance to stay in luxury, so if you have any brain, use it.Wink otherwise you know Broken Heart CryDead no one save your sorry rear.ROFLROFLROFL
   awesome post neel...Embarrassed well said...!!!...but she wont stay too long...don't worry...Wink

Neel_M

Kenno IF-Rockerz
Kenno
Kenno

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
She is the villain and she is doing her job..u reported for name calling and bashing her..she also have fans and ur hurting our feelings ROFL ROFL

Jokes apart..LOL

actually im no against her character till she patched up with sultan..after that the way she is making all the things worse for everyone in the house especially for RK i began to dislike her..but all the attempts she used to make earlier brings rishbala closer..so i can tolerate her..

Neel_M

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL Goldie
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Agree with you , Dipali is as irritating as Sultan nowadays , another one living in delusion. She seriously thinks RK will come running to her if Madhu leaves !!ROFL! . If she continues supporting gangu soon she will be seen on roads!

Neel_M

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Agree with you neel
punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by punam2712

FOR ME SHE IS WORST THAN SULTAN
SHE IS LIVING OFF RK WITH ALL LUXURY - BUT SHE HAS BACK STABBED HIM 
SHE THINKS RK WILL FALL INTO HER ARMS IF MADHU IS NOT THERE BUT SHE IS MISTAKEN
WAITING FOR THE DAY RK KICKS HER OUT ALONG WITH THAT BUFFON SIKKI
HOPE CVS SHOW THIS  - I HATE HER EXASPERATED EXPRESSION ALL THE TIME - AS THOUGH  ALL THE EMOTIONS ARE A BG JOKE

You are right Punam, I hope CVs will give us the entertainment we deserve by showing how she will be thrown out from that mansionApprove 

WAITING FOR THAT DAY WHEN JUSTICE IS SERVED BY MADHU ON A PLATTER
EVEN A CHAWL DOESNT DESERVE HER - EVEN THERE PEOPLE ARE LOYAL TO EACH OTHER AND FRIENDS

Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinalovesvivian

Wearing all classy designer clothes and jewelry,  getting food on the table, living on a mansion, all your and your spinal cord less pati or clown whatever living on someone mercy, please have some shame.

I'm ashamed by seeing your shameless face everyday.Embarrassed

For you everything is melodrama, but you have no clue that you are the biggest ungrateful drama queen in the house.Ouch

You are as low as Bhai, no I rephrase that, you are more low than Bhai, you are making hole on the plate which you use for your food. Your eyes are on your BIL, you are a shame as a woman, I guess you are more shameless evil than shameless Bhai. Wacko Pig

You think if Madhu leave, RK will run into your arms, ROFLROFL dream drama queen dream Day DreamingDay Dreaming

RK will kick your sorry rear and you with your idiot Pati will be begging on the street.Ouch

Still you have time to tell the truth about Bhai, may be it will be your last chance to stay in luxury, so if you have any brain, use it.Wink otherwise you know Broken Heart CryDead no one save your sorry rear.ROFLROFLROFL
   awesome post neel...Embarrassed well said...!!!...but she wont stay too long...don't worry...Wink

Thanks Tina... I know, her times are numbered... but I want her to get a kick from madhu before she leaveAngry

...Tina...

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveurkmadhu

She is the villain and she is doing her job..u reported for name calling and bashing her..she also have fans and ur hurting our feelings ROFL ROFL

Jokes apart..LOL

actually im no against her character till she patched up with sultan..after that the way she is making all the things worse for everyone in the house especially for RK i began to dislike her..but all the attempts she used to make earlier brings rishbala closer..so i can tolerate her..

Please don't report, LOL I'm used to my post get closed very often, because instead of beating around the bush I like to talk straight, and thus hurt some special fan groups feelings  Cry

I used to like her before, but she dig her own grave by went to Bhai's house and packed with him. And I was disgusted to see her lecherous action lying on RK's bed and hugging his pillows, my my how low she can goAngry.
Her classy style is on RK's mercy, and she conveniently forgot that Dead

Kenno

Go to top