Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Oh Dips..my Drama Queen!!! - Page 4

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anu_4_U

This role is very irritating but very well enacted by the actor..

Her expressions are fabulous as an actor though I do agree that we all hate her..

I can't tolerate her for a second in her current role πŸ˜‘. She is a good actress no doubt about it. 
This character isn't she a evil master, and a very low class evil😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice post. Agree.
Dipali has become most irritating character these days along with Bhai. Bhai toh phir bhi paraya hai. But Dipali is backstabbing her own family who gave forgave her and gave her a second chance!
Neel_M thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Biks44

Nice post. Agree.
Dipali has become most irritating character these days along with Bhai. Bhai toh phir bhi paraya hai. But Dipali is backstabbing her own family who gave forgave her and gave her a second chance!

Thanks!!
Highlighted.. that's true, but when you think Dipali is not even family, spending a classy life with RKMB's mercy..😑 and back stabbing them, she is evilest evil🀒

...Tina... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeelMon

Wearing all classy designer clothes and jewelry,  getting food on the table, living on a mansion, all your and your spinal cord less pati or clown whatever living on someone mercy, please have some shame.

I'm ashamed by seeing your shameless face everyday.😳

For you everything is melodrama, but you have no clue that you are the biggest ungrateful drama queen in the house.

You are as low as Bhai, no I rephrase that, you are more low than Bhai, you are making hole on the plate which you use for your food. Your eyes are on your BIL, you are a shame as a woman, I guess you are more shameless evil than shameless Bhai.  πŸ·

You think if Madhu leave, RK will run into your arms, 🀣🀣 dream drama queen dream 

RK will kick your sorry rear and you with your idiot Pati will be begging on the street.

Still you have time to tell the truth about Bhai, may be it will be your last chance to stay in luxury, so if you have any brain, use it.πŸ˜‰ otherwise you know πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­πŸ€’ no one save your sorry rear.🀣🀣🀣

awesome post neel...Embarrassed well said...!!!...but she wont stay too long...don't worry...πŸ˜‰
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is the villain and she is doing her job..u reported for name calling and bashing her..she also have fans and ur hurting our feelings πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Jokes apart..πŸ˜†

actually im no against her character till she patched up with sultan..after that the way she is making all the things worse for everyone in the house especially for RK i began to dislike her..but all the attempts she used to make earlier brings rishbala closer..so i can tolerate her..
ManishaT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you , Dipali is as irritating as Sultan nowadays , another one living in delusion. She seriously thinks RK will come running to her if Madhu leaves !!ROFL! . If she continues supporting gangu soon she will be seen on roads!
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeelMon

You are right Punam, I hope CVs will give us the entertainment we deserve by showing how she will be thrown out from that mansion 

WAITING FOR THAT DAY WHEN JUSTICE IS SERVED BY MADHU ON A PLATTER
EVEN A CHAWL DOESNT DESERVE HER - EVEN THERE PEOPLE ARE LOYAL TO EACH OTHER AND FRIENDS
Neel_M thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinalovesvivian

awesome post neel...😳 well said...!!!...but she wont stay too long...don't worry...πŸ˜‰

Thanks Tina... I know, her times are numbered... but I want her to get a kick from madhu before she leave😑
Neel_M thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

She is the villain and she is doing her job..u reported for name calling and bashing her..she also have fans and ur hurting our feelings πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Jokes apart..πŸ˜†

actually im no against her character till she patched up with sultan..after that the way she is making all the things worse for everyone in the house especially for RK i began to dislike her..but all the attempts she used to make earlier brings rishbala closer..so i can tolerate her..

Please don't report, LOL I'm used to my post get closed very often, because instead of beating around the bush I like to talk straight, and thus hurt some special fan groups feelings  πŸ˜­

I used to like her before, but she dig her own grave by went to Bhai's house and packed with him. And I was disgusted to see her lecherous action lying on RK's bed and hugging his pillows, my my how low she can go😑.
Her classy style is on RK's mercy, and she conveniently forgot that πŸ€’

Neel_M thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: POOOLLL

Agree with you , Dipali is as irritating as Sultan nowadays , another one living in delusion. She seriously thinks RK will come running to her if Madhu leaves !!ROFL! . If she continues supporting gangu soon she will be seen on roads!

She is a greedy person, and that is why she left RK at the first place, now want to come back as Sikki disappointed her with his flop

But she is delusional to think that.. RK already few times mentioned her as a junky furniture, but she is no difference than her Gangu parther, broken record.. same as Bhai's lecture about his great louuu, though MB is disgusted. This people are one track minded, one side of their brain won't work πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they only listen to themselves, but don't listen what the other person is sayingπŸ˜†