Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: punam2712

FOR ME SHE IS WORST THAN SULTAN

SHE IS LIVING OFF RK WITH ALL LUXURY - BUT SHE HAS BACK STABBED HIM 
SHE THINKS RK WILL FALL INTO HER ARMS IF MADHU IS NOT THERE BUT SHE IS MISTAKEN
WAITING FOR THE DAY RK KICKS HER OUT ALONG WITH THAT BUFFON SIKKI
HOPE CVS SHOW THIS  - I HATE HER EXASPERATED EXPRESSION ALL THE TIME - AS THOUGH  ALL THE EMOTIONS ARE A BG JOKE

You are right Punam, I hope CVs will give us the entertainment we deserve by showing how she will be thrown out from that mansion 
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: teletubby

agree...i had thot she wud not support sullu beyond a point but well then she is th resident vamp so...

She is a real vampire, sucking RK's money now and waiting to suck his blood πŸ˜‘🀒 too.
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

🀣 🀣 🀣 Nice post Neel πŸ˜†

Thanks Bella πŸ˜†πŸ€£
raj80 thumbnail
now fel like she should b thrown out of RK mansion  only for few weeks can't tolerate her ...Dips in chawl hw abt this...
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj80

now fel like she should b thrown out of RK mansion  only for few weeks can't tolerate her ...Dips in chawl hw abt this...

Once she gets thrown from RK mansion, she will not have money to stay in chawl either, how about staying with Bhai πŸ€£πŸ€£ Evil couple🀒🀒🀒
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Awesome post, Neel!!πŸ˜†πŸ‘
And true... Deepali.. is lower than that ... umm.. what did TOI people call him? .. yeah. she is worse than that deadpan face! πŸ˜‘
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: mm990

Awesome post, Neel!!πŸ˜†πŸ‘

And true... Deepali.. is lower than that ... umm.. what did TOI people call him? .. yeah. she is worse than that deadpan face! πŸ˜‘

LOL Maria πŸ˜† how can you forget deadpan..yeah she is worsted character in the show🀒 
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Neel.
I never hated deepali before but in the current track,she is the one who is going to be sacked with sultan. Although i love SM acting but cant stand vamp anymore. She has fallen so low with her partner in crime that if they left her without giving proper closure she will make viewers to switch channel. Justice should be served to her. I want full bbb of dipali by Madhu.
Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This role is very irritating but very well enacted by the actor..
Her expressions are fabulous as an actor though I do agree that we all hate her..
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: masan1

Awesome post Neel.

I never hated deepali before but in the current track,she is the one who is going to be sacked with sultan. Although i love SM acting but cant stand vamp anymore. She has fallen so low with her partner in crime that if they left her without giving proper closure she will make viewers to switch channel. Justice should be served to her. I want full bbb of dipali by Madhu.

Thanks MasanπŸ˜ƒ 
I mentioned earlier that she is worse than bhai... when you look back, you will see, she is the one went to bhai with Madhu's revenge secret and from their both evil brain started making plan together. 
And she is the one gave that picture of MK to bhai... and so on πŸ˜‘
If Bhai is a deadpan, she should be bedpan πŸ€£
I want her to get kicked by Madhu only πŸ˜‘