India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha - Red

yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hellooo guys! Well I am, as usual, getting extremely bored and this idea suddenly came to my mind...
I have been listening really frequently to this song called Red by Tyler Ward (all thanks to you, Piyu, for making such a beautiful video mix on this song & thats how I discovered this track).
The lyrics and music made me imagine my own version of a video on it and the more I listened to it, the more precise it became. So I thought, why not write it here?
Let's say this is my take on KiSha's patch up.
Hope y'all will enjoy it! I tried my best to describe what i saw and felt in my mind. I'd suggest that you listen go the song while reading it and imagine the scene at the same time. Embarrassed I hope I could do justice to my imagination lol LOL PLEASEE do comment.
- I had read this wonderful OS inspired by Piyu's video mix "Super Psycho Love" and I hope mine won't be too similar to it because the video I had in my mind while listening to Red was also taking place during a party. (Do i make sense?) Confused If it does look similar to it, I sincerely apologize. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed -

KiSha - Red -

"Hello, students! As you all know, exams will be over this week and our college's completing its golden jubilee. Hence, we have decided to organize a huge celebration, including a prom party! Till then, study hard and we'll be giving you more details soon. Have a good day."
The principal's announcement was short but precise enough to make the students smile and distracted for a while.
As an overexcited Ranveer started speculating about the function, Kiya sighed and asked Pancchi :
"Do we really have to attend it?"
"It's an official function, Kiya, so it is compulsory to attend it. Plus, it would change your mind." replied Pancchi.
Piddhi looked at KD who remained silent and was looking at his shoes. He thought of cheering him up :
"KD bhai, what are you planning to wear for the function? I just can't wait for it!"
Ranveer laughed and said :
"Usually, it is girls who talk like that Piddhi. Sometimes you really make me wonder..."
"Bye guys."
KD left without giving a single look to any of the Buddies, who all looked stunned.
Kiya sighed again and looked away. Was this all a nightmare? Who was wrong and who was right? Who was the egoistic one and who was suffering from it? Somewhere, inside, she felt she knew the answer.

10 days later

"What a function man! This is simply amazing!" shouted Ranveer as he was hugging Piddhi for the third time.
After listening to the principal's speech and watching him follow a few rituals for the college, the students had gone to the club nearby whivh was exclusively reserved for Royals' students.
Thankfully, the music was good as well as the atmosphere and everyone seemed to enjoy it.
KD, though, was sitting in his corner and sipping on a glass of whiskey cola.
He was looking for her. Even though he didn't want to admit it, he knew he was looking for her. He always was.
And suddenly, she was there. Like an angel appearing from nowhere. Why was this red dress looking so good on her? Why did her eyes look so intense and beautiful in the dark? Why did her hair look so soft and silky...that he wanted to touch it and feel it. He sighed. Was she an angel or a demon to make him lose his mind in such a way...
He couldn't help but stare at her as she was gracefully walking towards her friends to greet them.
She seemed to have noticed but was trying not to look at him.
As he turned to ask for another drink, the song Red started playing in the background.
He finished his glass in one go and looked at her.

Loving her is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Faster than the wind, passionate as sin ending so suddenly

Kiya... She was looking at him. Finally. It felt so good. He felt complete.
Pancchi came and spoke to her... she nodded... a guy went and asked her for a dance... how dare he... she was shaking her head... he was insisting...
Another drink. Fast.

Loving her is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall
Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all

Was it the alcohol... Or was it her? That made him feel so... agitated. He wanted to run towards her and take her away. Where all these guys couldn't talk to her or even look at her. Where noone could grab her attention. Where she would look at him and only him. "Let's run away, Kiya. Far away."
Was it the alcohol... Or was it her?

Losing her was blue like I'd never known
Missing her was dark grey all alone
Forgetting her was like trying to know somebody you never met

He remembered all their fights. The old ones and the recent one...
The way she looked at him before leaving. The way she avoided him all these days.
The pain her words caused him. The dull days and sleepless nights.
The numerous times he tried to forget her. All in vain.

Loving her was red...

The hugs. The confession. The private moments in the jungle. The dance.

Red...

The slap. The kiss. The fights. The song. Her smile. Her tears...

Red...

He couldn't take it anymore. He just couldn't. Where was she? Where did she disappear?

Red...

He was trembling and couldn't see properly as his eyes were filled with tears. He kept looking for her nevertheless. She was standing in a dark corner, clearly showing in her attitude that she did not want to dance. She looked at him, surprised and slightly worried. KD looked at her and hesitated. Now, what?
The answer was right in front of him.
He grabbed her hand and took her forcibly to the dancefloor.

Touching her was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you

He put his arm around her waist and held her hand tightly.

Memorizing her was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

His hands were everywhere. On her arms, her waist, running through her hair, touching her cheeks... As if he was scared of losing her forever.

Fighting with her was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer

She tried to push him away but he held her even tighter. As he grabbed her closer, both looked at each other and realised the same thing. Who was right? Who was wrong? Both knew the answer. Since long.

Regretting her was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

He pressed his forehead against hers and both closed their eyes. So much pain and happiness at the same time... The mixed feelings.. the intensity of their emotions... It was unreal. All of this was just unreal.

Loving her was red...

Kiya hid her face in his chest and wrapped her arms around him.
He hugged her tightly as they were moving slowly to the rhythm of the song.
"Please don't leave me" whispered Kiya.
"I never did." smiled KD.

Red... Red... Red...

Edited by yoyolo - 17 August 2013 at 7:48am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety2mcguireAjscinesonadar100littledevilsAdryItsMe_AmmuNonComposMentisMannKasturi.serenade.WhisperOfDreamsRadiance.-Lizzie-.effervescent...DamonCrazy..

NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
This was a beauty! <3
All the emotions were portrayed so very well!
I loved how the bits matched with the lyrics.
I don't know how to say it exactly..but in songfics..especially in ones which use lyrics in between the text, it's important that the text and the lyrics together make sense..
And that was done so very beautifully here!

I probably make no sense, whatsoever...but I loved this!
You're really good Ishta. :)
I'd say this one was your best yet! :D

Love,
Mugs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyolo

WhisperOfDreams IF-Rockerz
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

OMG!! 
Gal this is one hell of an OS!! 
GOSH that to one my one of the favourite all time songs!!
LOVING HER WAS RED!!!
Gal I Love you for the marvel!!
This is one of the most perfect OS on the song i have ever read!! 
and No i am not lying!!
You took a situation- a party!
You took the lyrics- the exact situation they were in!
And molded it into perfection sweetie!!
Gosh i am in love with you written skills!!!
Give them to me please!!LOL il pass SAT with flying colours!!
Speechless is apt for this perfection!! 
i donno wad to praise coz the entire OS is flawless!!
and hands-off gal for this piece!!
i simply luved it!! 
it was simple but yet had so much in it!! 
Regards,
safrena!!

yoyolo

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
OMG! IAM SPEECHLESS! Silly THIS IS SOOO GOOD! AHHH!
I have no words to describe this os! Take a bow! Clap
Iam So happy my vm song inspired u to write such amazing os! Keep writing! You are really good at it! Iam gonna read this one more time ! Day Dreaming

yoyolo

sweety2mcguire Newbie
sweety2mcguire
sweety2mcguire

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Once again u have wrttn a superb OS.. Srsly yaar it z damn beautiful!!! Clap Clap

yoyolo

ItsMe_Ammu IF-Dazzler
ItsMe_Ammu
ItsMe_Ammu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Loved it Ishita, this one is a beauty...Hug
Red is Piyu's first VM I watched and I was blown over by it so I know the effect it makes on people...
The lyrics were in perfect sync and I could see the scenes in my head...
Thanks for the pm and keep writing more, you have the talent...

yoyolo

yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NonComposMentis

This was a beauty! <3
All the emotions were portrayed so very well!
I loved how the bits matched with the lyrics.
I don't know how to say it exactly..but in songfics..especially in ones which use lyrics in between the text, it's important that the text and the lyrics together make sense..
And that was done so very beautifully here!

I probably make no sense, whatsoever...but I loved this!
You're really good Ishta. :)
I'd say this one was your best yet! :D

Love,
Mugs.

Wow wow wow! My best, really? Big smile that feels SO GOOD!
Thankyou so much for your lovely comment sweety, really made me feel super-happy hehehe
And yes, what you said totally made sense hahahah, in fact I agree with you & I made sure my first part did match the lyrics as I did not prepare that part, I had actually imagined my "video" on the 2nd part of this song, which starts at "Touching her -" , so yes, had to organise it properly Embarrassed
Thanks again Hug

NonComposMentis

yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forevermine

<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OMG!!</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Gal this is one hell of an OS!!
GOSH that to one my one of the favourite all time songs!!
LOVING HER WAS RED!!!
Gal I Love you for the marvel!!
This is one of the most perfect OS on the song i have ever read!!</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">and No i am not lying!!</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You took a situation- a party!</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You took the lyrics- the exact situation they were in!
And molded it into perfection sweetie!!
Gosh i am in love with you written skills!!!</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Give them to me please!!LOLil pass SAT with flying colours!!
Speechless is apt for this perfection!!
i donno wad to praise coz the entire OS is flawless!!
and hands-off gal for this piece!!
i simply luved it!!
it was simple but yet had so much in it!!</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Regards,</font>
<font color="#ff0066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">safrena!!</font>

*blushing* Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I can't believe I am getting such positive comments !!! Embarrassed Big smile
And that was just so sweet of you really, you made me gain a little bit of confidence in my english thanks a TON for that Hug
Honestly, I don't know what to say, your comment just made my day, really, thankyou SO MUCH Safrena for making me smileee Hug Hug

Go to top