Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thesunny9001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: HI30

I don't like Sanchi much. but she shld learn a lesson that relationships r very imp and one should not manipulate them. jagya wl marry ganga bt it wld be nice if sanchi redeems herself and becomes a gud person and starts liking anandi.

ya agree with that !! But i really dont think that she is going to change so easily but we will see what will happen soon.It would be great if the dont blame Anandi its not her fault ! Sanchi should blame Sumitra that would be funny 😉
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
she will cry only if Jagya slams the door shut on this rishta...I have noticed that her own family doesn't matter to her but Jagya does have the power to make her cry...if he talks like he is capable of talking and blasts her off...she will cry..and he has scores of reasons to blast her in the most callous manner...if only he found out the crap she has said abt Ganga and Mannu...the way she taunted Ganga ...Jagya would lose it.
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanw

we will soon have a major twist

and that will open sanchi's eyes

I want others to open their eyes and see real Sanchi
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

she will cry only if Jagya slams the door shut on this rishta...I have noticed that her own family doesn't matter to her but Jagya does have the power to make her cry...if he talks like he is capable of talking and blasts her off...she will cry..and he has scores of reasons to blast her in the most callous manner...if only he found out the crap she has said abt Ganga and Mannu...the way she taunted Ganga ...Jagya would lose it.

But when will that day come? 😒
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ TM phikar not Sanchi  will cry & cry big time ...kyoki yeh shaadi tho ho he nahi sakti 😛  as this is a saja for poor Jagia!! 

Everybody has to pay for bad deeds... karma comes in all sizes and forms and bites us at odd time and at unexpected places. And what better then dil. He broke Anandi's dil so now his dil has to break that is only fair 😳

But for now we the audiences will fill aasoyo ki buckets  seeing J's ishq ki imtehan  in paradise Sanchi and exploring new chaman along side Shekhars . 

But you & I both know Sitaron se aage jahan ek aur bhi hain ...❤️

Edited by 5cents - 10 years ago
disha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont think the CV's will make Sanc cry .. they have the habit of not showing the neg characters cry ... they have the habit of killing the character then show them repent or hurt ...

remember how we all wished that guari should repent for feel for the bad words she said to the people / An but the CV's never ever did that ... so that is what will happen ... so let us all pray that the actor playing sanchi gets better offers and leaves BV ... only then we can get rid of sanchi ...
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aparnauma

@TM - Sanchi will not cry she will she will make all the characters in the show and all the viewers who are watching the show cry in frustration.

appy she will?

So ab tak you aren't crying seeing her?

But even what you are saying is true only tense ki gadbad hai

She will continue to make ppl cry

I want to see Sa

Edited by Chahanya - 10 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Thesunny9001

i dont really think that she will open her eyes if this engagement wont happen she will make all her family and specialy Anandi suffer 

may be u r right

that means anandi, who opposed the marriage will be blamed...she should thank anandi and feel sorry for not having listened to her
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shalinii173

I want others to open their eyes and see real Sanchi

even me too

but they are all blinded by sanchi's love
Thesunny9001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanw

even me too