Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Impressed with Rajput Protest --- L0L (Page 2)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sigmundfreud

y cant sumone njoy the show in peace.. the disclaimer totally says that its not a show which shows disrespect to any community.. so chill...  its just a show... ekta is not a fool dat without any research she has suddenly started a show like dis... der are certainly enough proffs about jodha being akbar's wife.. the same thing was also said by asutosh ji when he made jodha akbar.. 1stly history is always questionable..  different writer has said something different about a same emperor.. so wats teh big deal.. no one in the present world are 100% challange those things.. so plzz dont make it a issue again and enjoy the show.. 

i m not the one who is saying jodha was not akbar's wife...ok... i have no issue with this

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
di I am sorry if I hurt you. But is it a sarcastic post.. well then I must say it is too furnished with words of different meanings to understand. In fact you just changed your topic title. But earlier it was giving a wrong impression just at a look. Di main nahi kahe rahi hu ki aap jhanda lekar nikal rahi ho..but you know we are really pissed off with this never ending name issue. Those morons who proudly call them Rajputs cornered Ekta by blocking her film release and forced her to bow down .And after all this the spine less people are talking about aan baan shaan. pity is all I feel for them.

And more of all we are really worried about Rajat. so abhi kuch bhi samajh ne k halat me nahi hai ki kya sarcasm hai aur kya appraisal.
Kajol20 Senior Member
Kajol20
Kajol20

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Its a SHOW! Its for ENTERTAINMENT purposes ONLY! Get over it! Most of the ENTIRE SHOW IS JUST FICTION!!!
SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I have to say that this post is in really poor taste...no matter what you feel at least try to be the better person and be a trooper if others are saying leave the forum. As for all the comments about the riots and violence...the less said about that the better...

But since I've joined the forum, as polar opposites as we are about some issues, I still enjoy reading your posts about the sHOW...but this post...   I'm not sure where you are going with it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dare.devil

Go to top