Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~INDEPENDENCE~

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
happy
INDEPENDENCE DAY ALL

Mumma geet will go..just like bhia..mumma geet will fly in air just like bhai… mumma see I will  kill the enemies..mumma geet will  fight for the country just like bhaiyya and daddy does.. mumma geet will join airforce..

A  five ten over enthusiastic  geet said to her mother she was twirling and dancing in the open verandah of her haveli.. geet was so proud of her father and her brother they were serving the nation ..they does and did everything which will benefit them their country even if it means neglecting their family once but they cant neglect their mother nation for which they were fighting and living …

Geet was anticipated with the wait that she was waiting for her daddy..she knew that he will come today it was  his holidays..  and he had called and confirmed his arrival..  geet looked at the watch..

TICK … TICK… TICk.. time was going so slow..

And the baby geet couldn't wait.. she was sitting infront of the television looking at the army forces..she was so much engrossed that she failed to see her brother who had came.. her brother who was nine years older had came..  he looked at her she was again lost..

Tej came and snapped his fingers infront of his baby sister she made a cute annoying face and tried to pry off her brother's hand..

Tej : geetu look at me..i am also here stop staring those men.. I cant see  my dear sister staring at those men..

Geet looked at her brother she jumped on her brother and looked at him… she hugged it was a long time she saw her brother he was preparing to be selected in Indian armed force and for that reason he needs to stay away from his family he was given training…

Geet: bhai.. you are back..you are back bhai and don't say anything bhai they are my heroes they are the real heroes bhai just like daddy…

Tej looked at his baby sister she was truelly lost in the bravery …

Tej; baby I know you love them..they are our heroes..

Geet: bhai ..

Geet said in a sheer shock..she was looking at the her brother and she blurted out her plan …

Geet: bhai tomorrow we will celebrate independence day ..we will celebrate our biggest day in tomorrow after all tomorrow is our heroes day …we will celebrate it bhai… we will fly kites we will go to the old lake bhai..you will take me na..will you take me…

She was rambling while her brother hug his adorable sister she was mad about freedom fighter she was mad about the heroes of their independence..the stories that their nani told them about freedom struggle she lives the same and now  she was having the same craze ofor the brave soldiers who fought for their security on the border..

Geet was on their terrace she was holding the kite in her hand and her brother was helping her ..she used to do this when they were young well geet is  also same but then she was four or five that time.. she enjoying and made the first victory… it was then she shrieked in happiness it was the time she did this alone..she cut the kite of the other person…

Geet: I did it..i did it..i did it bhai…

It was the time when she shouted again and ran and hug her daddy..her daddy came home..

Geet: missed you daddy..

Her dad enveloped her in a bear hug making her to close her eyes as her little heart acknowledged the pain and the suffering her daddy had all these days… but she was proud of him..

She was sixteen… trapped in a hall..some of the terrorists had made some civilians captive and unfortunately she was amongst them.. she was crying trying to call her daddy but he daddy will not come today..he will not some FLITH like those terrorist killed her dad ..she was broken her but she knew that her dad sacrificed his life for them for her for their country..

Her eyes were red swelled from crying as she was about to faint she found someone holding her in his arms..  he kept his hand on her mouth he was young but he was having his face masked only his chocolate brown eyes were visible..

Guy: don't say anything..he made her stand on her feet and made her hide.. he was shielding her ..now there were the sound of the foot steps she looked at him with her wide eyes but he closed her mouth and the next moment the terrorist was shot… he found no one and rescued the girl.. she was looking at him he was having a life to save.. he was an officer ..he belong sand his life belongs to Indian army..crime branch..he was an undercover commando..

There were small bomb blast in the other side of the building when he saw the small three year old girl crying,..he left her hand but she hold his hand..the baby was with one of the terrorist it was his..  their was something that she couldn't resist..

Geet: leave her…

Their was a aversion in her  eyes..she shook her head in negative..but he shrugged off her hand and took the girl along with her …

Guy: culprit was the person..the baby is innocent…  person's deed make him wrong… not the family …

( the guy was maan)…

This thought striked yesterday…

This is something random…

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY…

MY YOU ALL HAVE INDEPENDENCE FROM YOUR FEARS…

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

vydehideeps_aganehavashiEnigma78sonakshi.sharmaanuradha.nandamturbulencethendral_111preet.harmansneha137sweet-mishtyqueenbee001ManeetTUJANENAmaanluverLadyArwenmansi.tripathisandymgNeha_KRpvejaniRosmitha286pearlangel_smilyjssoodgurti30ushankitvcsweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdsporthy_smile28_SnowFlakes_jasika08lehrSimran_Bleenugurukabslockspunam2712gill123impoojavermazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6shalini28freya123prerna1khwaishfan--Zehnaseeb--abinash079nature2dolly10Angel_Luvsingh24.hayaat.spvdKrishna_Sourav

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
awesum...loved the words maan said the most...culprit was the person..the baby is innocent…  person's deed make him wrong… not the family …

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
OH WOW SUHANA
IT WAS AWEOSME
GEET N HER CRAZE FOR REAL HEROES
AT SIXTEEN SHE LOST HER DADA N MET MAANU
N MANAU'S WORDS AT LAST WERE AWESOME
LVD IT