Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It was such a Khoon-Waala Episode. (Page 7)

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Agreed it was a KHOON wala episode but i think Asad acknowledged Nikhat and her feelings today.. which im PROUD of.. just like Naj is his sister so is Nikhat..but that isnt to say that we dont know who asad will support.. we all know itll be Asad and Naj vs. Aayan and Nikhat..

The precap-- AGREE but i think this time it is going to happen. It may be on the VERGE of breaking again but i dont know if it will this time.. cause i think Asad wont let it break this time. Ermm Maybe it will maybe it wont.. we wil have to see i guess Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankaheesowmy18MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Jo baat bhi hai, ussmein sau maane chhupe hain.
Chehron ke peecche , kitne hi chehre chhupe hain.

LOL

its kinda like fair is foul foul is fair ka desi version ROFL ROFL

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 15 August 2013 at 11:48am
manognasai IF-Dazzler
manognasai
manognasai

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

SJ was a bit over board at some places  LOL
Karan was fluctuating, 
Still in the pre/post Holiday and Party mood i felt Disapprove LOL

I also felt the same.SJ did a bit more today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manognasai

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

SJ was a bit over board at some places  LOL
Karan was fluctuating, 
Still in the pre/post Holiday and Party mood i felt Disapprove LOL

I also felt the same.SJ did a bit more today...

There's a many a fanbots of SJ mandaraying here and there. :p i have to spend the half of tonight and the rest of my life with them so Beta advice hai, chal Katak lete hai ROFL 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 15 August 2013 at 11:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manognasai..vidhi..

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I need to hide Zoya's running shoes just saying ROFL 

I agree, love sometimes weakens your judgments and that is what it is doing with both the girls. I relate to why Najma is stuck on Imran but I feel her haste is not justified knowing that even if Nikhat has herself broken the engagement, she must have a reason for it. Asad rightly said how both are his sisters and they have to be as concerned for her feelings as Najma's ... Somewhere Nikhat's sudden sympathy for how hurt Imran might be on his mothers insult by her failed to touch me, because there she has taken a right step and she should stand by it. Imran is the one who should have spoken up and if he is not taking a right stand she should let go, and see if he comes back to her. Both the brothers here know how wrong these decisions could be, but they can't force decisions on their sisters which is nice :) They've grown in love and its nice that the coming track will allow the sisters to grow and understand it too. Though the price of this will be payed by the brothers Ouch

Edited by Ankita.M - 15 August 2013 at 11:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankaheemanognasai..vidhi..MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

I need to hide Zoya's running shoes just saying ROFL 

I agree, love sometimes weakens your judgments and that is what it is doing with both the girls. I relate to why Najma is stuck on Imran but I feel her haste is not justified knowing that even if Nikhat has herself broken the engagement, she must have a reason for it. Asad rightly said how both are his sisters and they have to be as concerned for her feelings as Najma's ... Somewhere Nikhat's sudden sympathy for how hurt Imran might be on his mothers insult by her failed to touch me, because there she has taken a right step and she should stand by it. Imran is the one who should have spoken up and if he is not taking a right stand she should let go, and see if he comes back to her. Both the brothers here know how wrong these decisions could be, but they can't force decisions on their sisters which is nice :) They've grown in love and its nice that the coming track will allow the sisters to grow and understand it too. Though the price of this will be payed by the brothers Ouch

Explains why the Elder generation suffers a bit more than the younger Star Embarrassed 
MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashug9

As usual u were brilliant...dis raksha bandhan special episodes wer going 2 b damn tragic...waiting 4 tanu 2 b a part f dis drama...Evil Smile
my only concern is asya n only asya ...Blushing

Thank you. Don't worry. Bhai-Behen-Chaare ke ilaawa AsYa ka soulmate-waala-love bhi chaalu hai.LOL
Madame_Noddy IF-Dazzler
Madame_Noddy
Madame_Noddy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Madam ji, thou said it all! I bow down to you!! 
Just one thing, now that 2 kaanphuusssed girls are running after one man... is that one man, man enough?! Hell to the no! Like i have described him before, he is a spineless,  boneless, voiceless, characterless (Tanveer ne mujhe use kiya, blah blah blah... meh!), useless murga. And now thanks to him, the best brothers have to suffer... *sigh*

Go to top