Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It was such a Khoon-Waala Episode. (Page 3)

Advaymerijaan Senior Member
Advaymerijaan
Advaymerijaan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Its my fave comment on QH apart from  the essays and quotes i write on my beloved AsYa. The thoughts and comments on "Blood Ties". Blood runs deep. Blood pulls blood. There is this invisible cord that ties you to your parents and siblings - on day-to-day basis, you may not even realize it, but the moment blood calls, you are going to chuck everything and go running to your gene pool. That red fluid that keeps us alive , runs in all of us has a mystery of its own - of surreal emotion and attachment. 

Of course, i have a lot to say on AsYa too but that will be in the end. For now, i'd put down my 200 cents ( since meri posts itni lambeee hoti hainn) on Asad-Najma-Nikhat-Ayaan. 

Asad loves Tamaatar with his life. Ayaan can give his life for Nikhat. And love...whether its for your parents, your soulmate, your BFF, your siblings... it tends to get clouded in judgment and the brackets of right and wrong. Like we say, kisi apne ke aansu pe aap kisi ka khoon bhi bahaa sakte hain. Hmm. Asad , deep down can sense the storm ahead and at the back of his head, there are flashforwards happening already - but 'emotional majboori' and his sister's desperate state is making him see an illusion that maybem he can get Najma married to Immy and all will be Sha-La-La. 

Ayaan knows that Immy is a spineless man and he never loved or desired Nikhat enough. He has known the clarity and reality of this all along but he, too, swayed by 'behen ka aansu-shower' and her delusion that Immy loves her , flows with her delusion and gives her false hopes that destiny may drive Immy back to Nikhat. 

No logic. No hindsight. No foresight. No practical sensibility. The brothers and the sisters are creating an illusion that is never gonna be all that pink tassels and confetti. Does Asad think that he will have the heart to ask Nikhat , looking straight in her eyes that hey sis, can i get Immy and Najma married? Does Asad think that his other brother and sisters will happily dance in Immy and Najma's wedding? Has Najma sat down and spoken to Nikhat to get the real story? Is Nikhat still so delusional that she is getting her desperation to be emotionally employed to rule over her self respect? Why is Ayaan not showing Nikhat the mirror by bringing her and Immy face-to-face - now, ask him if he wants to come back to you, sis? 

NO. A BIG FAT COLOSSAL NO. Najma is weakening Asad by her tears and spineless love. Nikhat is confusing Ayaan as to what stance he should take - anti-Immy or pro-Immy. 

Brothers and sisters are supposed to be each-other's guides and strengths. Stand by me when am right but slap me hard to reality when am wrong. Love is supercool until it becomes a weakness in its own right. Tamaatar and Nikhat  UNINTENTIONALLY, are arm-twisting their brothers for something that is not even worth it. Immy? SERIOUSLY? ... Jab Tannu baccha lekar aa jaayegi, tan kya karogee? 

Honestly, Tamaatar and Nikhat are creating a mess and you know who is gonna pay the sweepers and conduct the clean-up job? Asad and Ayaan. 

Anyway, my last lines of the post are on AsYa. Zoe really has changed Asad a LOT. He was furious but he kept his calm, heard Tamaatar's story. 170 episoded ago, Najma would have been buried alive in a wall for all this tamaasha. I loved how Zoe kept on holding to Asad's arm gently , fearing that he may go charging at Najma anytime. She is the calming effect that Asad needs and because of her Asad has begun to listen to everyone's side of their story. That is how soulmates are made, right? Ek garam ho rahaa ho toh doosra thanda paani daal de.Embarrassed

Precap: Pretty intense and scary at the same time. Intense because it highlights Zoe's need and urgency to get married to Asad ASAP. Scary because of Zoe's seemingly funny threat and Asad's furious and intense reaction to it. Aaj mazaak hai, but if at all , under some circumstance , Zoe runs off from her Nikaah to Asad, Asad will never forget or forgive it. Emotionally, he is a very unforgiving man. Ask Rashid. Just saying. Big smile
True that !

Thank you.Embarrassed

My feelings exactly... Though put up very articulately ...

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Great post Vicky! Asad and Ayaan will have to clean up the mess big time! 

I just have to add that with Asad changing Zoya has changed as well. Previously Zoya would have taken things in her own hands and maybe would have hid the truth from Asad but today she told him that Najma loves someone else. Loving the character growth!

Thank you. Asad and Ayaan are headed for a winter for sure , thanks to their behen-prem.LOL...

Right. Zoe has calmed Asad and Asad has matured Zoe , comparatively.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18niki_12

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

ohh... and your titleClap
Dimag wall Episode kab milegaConfused looks like khoon wala bonding is here to stay and Brothers will get senti as there is no tomorrow...kuch bhi ho jaaye ...humein sab manjoor hai...bas NO ZOYAAN in the name of crazy meaningless twists...pleazzz. 

MoronsKiMallika

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

really true man

MoronsKiMallika

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

very very very well said!!! agree with all you said...

MoronsKiMallika

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Originally posted by GredandForge

You've said it all. There's nothing more to add to such a detailed description.

P.S: I love all your dps and sigsEmbarrassed

Thank you and i love you too!Hug

Hug

Today's my Valentine's Day. Itna pyaar mil raha haiEmbarrassed

MoronsKiMallika

tashug9 Goldie
tashug9
tashug9

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
As usual u were brilliant...dis raksha bandhan special episodes wer going 2 b damn tragic...waiting 4 tanu 2 b a part f dis drama...Evil Smile
my only concern is asya n only asya ...Blushing

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top