It was such a Khoon-Waala Episode. - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Zyaada tho mein bol nahi sakthi😆 par aap kaise likhte hain itna accha ..

u brought out  sister's emotional conflict really well..

ya Asad and zoya complement each other and its a treat to watch 

ur p.s is scary 😕 .. phir mat kaheyega plzz 😭

Vicky,

👏Beautifully wriiten, as usual!😊

This bit scared me: Aaj mazaak hai, but if at all , under some circumstance , Zoe runs off from her Nikaah to Asad, Asad will never forget or forgive it. Emotionally, he is a very unforgiving man. Ask Rashid. Just saying. 

😲😆
Originally posted by chicksoup

Vicky,

👏Beautifully wriiten, as usual!😊

This bit scared me: Aaj mazaak hai, but if at all , under some circumstance , Zoe runs off from her Nikaah to Asad, Asad will never forget or forgive it. Emotionally, he is a very unforgiving man. Ask Rashid. Just saying. 

😲😆

The CVs have totally bheja fried us with this one...brilliant, leaving us hanging on edge till this probably happens on Nikaah day, 😛 kidding (I hope not) it will keep us occupied for a while. This is called aag main ghee dalna.
Awesome post Vicky...👍🏼
So the clash starts...Asad - najma Vs Ayaan - Nikhat...

I some how wanted to see more anger or shock from Asad, OK Zoya was calming him down...but he kind of easily accepted it...

I liked the way Asad and Zoya kept looking at each other and Asad pulling her leg in the first scene...

Vicky...more than Zoya's comment..I feel your PS to be foreboding😆
fabulous post vicky

thanks for your prayers i passed my exams🤗
Edited by EternalFrission - 10 years ago

Bang on post!

Tough times ahead for the brothers!

For AsYa, I seriously want Asad-Zoya to get hitched this time. They can have the whole khandani dushmani, judai sequence with Guffur fiasco after marriage so they can atleast be available to each other and be each others strength through the whole ordeal.
The only way I can see Zoya saying Qubool nahin , if she comes to know about Gaffur being her Abu before Asad and realizes how much he hates him and think maybe he would not want to marry his daughter.

But a third time no show or no would be too much to taketake