India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It was such a Khoon-Waala Episode.

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Its my fave comment on QH apart from  the essays and quotes i write on my beloved AsYa. The thoughts and comments on "Blood Ties". Blood runs deep. Blood pulls blood. There is this invisible cord that ties you to your parents and siblings - on day-to-day basis, you may not even realize it, but the moment blood calls, you are going to chuck everything and go running to your gene pool. That red fluid that keeps us alive , runs in all of us has a mystery of its own - of surreal emotion and attachment. 

Of course, i have a lot to say on AsYa too but that will be in the end. For now, i'd put down my 200 cents ( since meri posts itni lambeee hoti hainn) on Asad-Najma-Nikhat-Ayaan. 

Asad loves Tamaatar with his life. Ayaan can give his life for Nikhat. And love...whether its for your parents, your soulmate, your BFF, your siblings... it tends to get clouded in judgment and the brackets of right and wrong. Like we say, kisi apne ke aansu pe aap kisi ka khoon bhi bahaa sakte hain. Hmm. Asad , deep down can sense the storm ahead and at the back of his head, there are flashforwards happening already - but 'emotional majboori' and his sister's desperate state is making him see an illusion that maybem he can get Najma married to Immy and all will be Sha-La-La. 

Ayaan knows that Immy is a spineless man and he never loved or desired Nikhat enough. He has known the clarity and reality of this all along but he, too, swayed by 'behen ka aansu-shower' and her delusion that Immy loves her , flows with her delusion and gives her false hopes that destiny may drive Immy back to Nikhat. 

No logic. No hindsight. No foresight. No practical sensibility. The brothers and the sisters are creating an illusion that is never gonna be all that pink tassels and confetti. Does Asad think that he will have the heart to ask Nikhat , looking straight in her eyes that hey sis, can i get Immy and Najma married? Does Asad think that his other brother and sisters will happily dance in Immy and Najma's wedding? Has Najma sat down and spoken to Nikhat to get the real story? Is Nikhat still so delusional that she is getting her desperation to be emotionally employed to rule over her self respect? Why is Ayaan not showing Nikhat the mirror by bringing her and Immy face-to-face - now, ask him if he wants to come back to you, sis? 

NO. A BIG FAT COLOSSAL NO. Najma is weakening Asad by her tears and spineless love. Nikhat is confusing Ayaan as to what stance he should take - anti-Immy or pro-Immy. 

Brothers and sisters are supposed to be each-other's guides and strengths. Stand by me when am right but slap me hard to reality when am wrong. Love is supercool until it becomes a weakness in its own right. Tamaatar and Nikhat  UNINTENTIONALLY, are arm-twisting their brothers for something that is not even worth it. Immy? SERIOUSLY? ... Jab Tannu baccha lekar aa jaayegi, tab kya karogee? 

Honestly, Tamaatar and Nikhat are creating a mess and you know who is gonna pay the sweepers and conduct the clean-up job? Asad and Ayaan. 

Anyway, my last lines of the post are on AsYa. Zoe really has changed Asad a LOT. He was furious but he kept his calm, heard Tamaatar's story. 170 episoded ago, Najma would have been buried alive in a wall for all this tamaasha. I loved how Zoe kept on holding to Asad's arm gently , fearing that he may go charging at Najma anytime. She is the calming effect that Asad needs and because of her Asad has begun to listen to everyone's side of their story. That is how soulmates are made, right? Ek garam ho rahaa ho toh doosra thanda paani daal de.Embarrassed

Precap: Pretty intense and scary at the same time. Intense because it highlights Zoe's need and urgency to get married to Asad ASAP. Scary because of Zoe's seemingly funny threat and Asad's furious and intense reaction to it. Aaj mazaak hai, but if at all , under some circumstance , Zoe runs off from her Nikaah to Asad, Asad will never forget or forgive it. Emotionally, he is a very unforgiving man. Ask Rashid. Just saying. Big smile

Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 15 August 2013 at 11:01am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

arshirulezish12Arina.Sam_Veenanupam47ananyasm86sjnpojas143sancheeta-gladiolus-xyzw231rabiacasaarn4vkhushicutie13TAMANNA23machar13jemii...SankaDevi...ninaraj1fee-fee-AngreziKudi-sowmy18Priyankahosanatashug9Niharika17AnkaheeFazidaK18chibi_deeaNiyati_21antiquegolddivyabellepinkflamingoNishitaraomanognasaifriendsallBlahBytesNpdeepaApplef_vineeta_Madame_NoddyMarysaaAshi3luv_virmanksenSiri22braich_galkankabhor-khaleesi-anushreemishraOceanicHeart.akaswanNikita_SmithPrani08KambakthIshqTeja....ImmortalLoveannanyaksgianiheartChai-Kruti.S-sam.soni595metoyou.Nabi.zara-KSG-malikMystic_nights_neenabinu...Tanu...sona_nakshLivingfreeNithiya95GredandForge-Ishqbaaaz-nahsjdnusksmsjcountingstarzGitaIyerstarsinmyeyesrogerrocksMisHumptyDumptyDreAShaitaanKiKhalashreya11mehra-Anku-ar-n-only-arSiyapaaQueenAsad-Kii-Arzoo

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Its my fave comment on QH apart from  the essays and quotes i write on my beloved AsYa. The thoughts and comments on "Blood Ties". Blood runs deep. Blood pulls blood. There is this invisible cord that ties you to your parents and siblings - on day-to-day basis, you may not even realize it, but the moment blood calls, you are going to chuck everything and go running to your gene pool. That red fluid that keeps us alive , runs in all of us has a mystery of its own - of surreal emotion and attachment. 

Of course, i have a lot to say on AsYa too but that will be in the end. For now, i'd put down my 200 cents ( since meri posts itni lambeee hoti hainn) on Asad-Najma-Nikhat-Ayaan. 

Asad loves Tamaatar with his life. Ayaan can give his life for Nikhat. And love...whether its for your parents, your soulmate, your BFF, your siblings... it tends to get clouded in judgment and the brackets of right and wrong. Like we say, kisi apne ke aansu pe aap kisi ka khoon bhi bahaa sakte hain. Hmm. Asad , deep down can sense the storm ahead and at the back of his head, there are flashforwards happening already - but 'emotional majboori' and his sister's desperate state is making him see an illusion that maybem he can get Najma married to Immy and all will be Sha-La-La. 

Ayaan knows that Immy is a spineless man and he never loved or desired Nikhat enough. He has known the clarity and reality of this all along but he, too, swayed by 'behen ka aansu-shower' and her delusion that Immy loves her , flows with her delusion and gives her false hopes that destiny may drive Immy back to Nikhat. 

No logic. No hindsight. No foresight. No practical sensibility. The brothers and the sisters are creating an illusion that is never gonna be all that pink tassels and confetti. Does Asad think that he will have the heart to ask Nikhat , looking straight in her eyes that hey sis, can i get Immy and Najma married? Does Asad think that his other brother and sisters will happily dance in Immy and Najma's wedding? Has Najma sat down and spoken to Nikhat to get the real story? Is Nikhat still so delusional that she is getting her desperation to be emotionally employed to rule over her self respect? Why is Ayaan not showing Nikhat the mirror by bringing her and Immy face-to-face - now, ask him if he wants to come back to you, sis? 

NO. A BIG FAT COLOSSAL NO. Najma is weakening Asad by her tears and spineless love. Nikhat is confusing Ayaan as to what stance he should take - anti-Immy or pro-Immy. 

Brothers and sisters are supposed to be each-other's guides and strengths. Stand by me when am right but slap me hard to reality when am wrong. Love is supercool until it becomes a weakness in its own right. Tamaatar and Nikhat  UNINTENTIONALLY, are arm-twisting their brothers for something that is not even worth it. Immy? SERIOUSLY? ... Jab Tannu baccha lekar aa jaayegi, tan kya karogee? 

Honestly, Tamaatar and Nikhat are creating a mess and you know who is gonna pay the sweepers and conduct the clean-up job? Asad and Ayaan. 

Anyway, my last lines of the post are on AsYa. Zoe really has changed Asad a LOT. He was furious but he kept his calm, heard Tamaatar's story. 170 episoded ago, Najma would have been buried alive in a wall for all this tamaasha. I loved how Zoe kept on holding to Asad's arm gently , fearing that he may go charging at Najma anytime. She is the calming effect that Asad needs and because of her Asad has begun to listen to everyone's side of their story. That is how soulmates are made, right? Ek garam ho rahaa ho toh doosra thanda paani daal de.Embarrassed

Precap: Pretty intense and scary at the same time. Intense because it highlights Zoe's need and urgency to get married to Asad ASAP. Scary because of Zoe's seemingly funny threat and Asad's furious and intense reaction to it. Aaj mazaak hai, but if at all , under some circumstance , Zoe runs off from her Nikaah to Asad, Asad will never forget or forgive it. Emotionally, he is a very unforgiving man. Ask Rashid. Just saying. Big smile
True that !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Beautiful post...
and truly said najma nd nikhat are weakening their brothers...they both know how disastrous it could be if they actually let their sisters marry imraan but yes their jusdgement is clouded by their love for their sisters...Imraan ewww not worth it at all...
Najma is really acting stupidly and she should come to her senses soon...I liked that asad thought about Nikhat but he basically agreed to najma and imraan's wedding which didn't go well with me...
Nikhat herself said that imraan does stand up but couldn't for her...that should be and eye opener and well i have actually no complaints with ayaan coz he honestly tried to show nikhat the reality...
 Asad and zoya were completely in sync today...they were mature,understanding and supportive...asad asking to zoya to go after najma and den zoya trying to calm asad down was wondeful to see..
I wouldn't make out too much out of the precap,...for now i am just gonna enjoy the hugEmbarrassed

Edited by anushreemishra - 15 August 2013 at 11:06am

iheartChai

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Zoe changed him...a lot...but I was expecting him to be a lill (if not burst in fumes..ahh that would have been awesome thoughDay Dreaming) upset and do some thod phod in privacy at leastLOL

Itna tanda tanda cool cool hazab nahi ho raha hai Vicky JiConfused.
I just need to get over it LOL. I guess angry Asad will make an entry jab Zoe usse chod kar chali jayegi (Kill me for saying this).

I'm in desperate need for my Akdu AAK...bas!!

Brillient Post dearHug

Edited by KambakthIshq - 15 August 2013 at 10:58am

MoronsKiMallika

-Hinaloveasya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hinaloveasya-
-Hinaloveasya-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Nice post

MoronsKiMallika

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Cool

Your p.s. Scares LOL LOL 

ROFL

But a great way to bring the clash LOL 

But what a waste of life man Confused Ouch 
Before 2 men running  after a girl, now 2 girls running after a man! That even a who? A Spine-less ASS SHIT YUCK YUCK YUCK. Ouch

Asad acted much of a responsible than expected Clap All thanks to Zoya LOL 
Zoya and Najma Cute Embarrassed
Najma such a selfish and a heartless girl. Sleepy 
Nikhat - continues to be Selfless Embarrassed
Ayaan - Beta bada hogaya Shocked Clap Matured maan LOL LOL 

But the  biggest question is IS THAT ASS SHIT EVEN WORTH IT? Angry 

Loved Faisal and his Mom LOL What a contrast to Haseena Bii and Imran Sleepy Sleepy

Acting was WAAYY WEIRD today ROFL 
Neha cant act at all LOL and as per KaBhi LOL SA ka fever gaya nahi abhi tak ROFL 

Goody post Vicky Maam. Hug 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 15 August 2013 at 11:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasavijayata123Madame_NoddyiheartChaiMoronsKiMallika

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
You've said it all. There's nothing more to add to such a detailed description.

P.S: I love all your dps and sigsEmbarrassed

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Brothers and sisters are supposed to be each-other's guides and strengths. Stand by me when am right but slap me hard to reality when am wrong. Love is supercool until it becomes a weakness in its own right. Tamaatar and Nikhat  UNINTENTIONALLY, are arm-twisting their brothers for something that is not even worth it. Immy? SERIOUSLY? ... Jab Tannu baccha lekar aa jaayegi, tan kya karogee? 

True that !

Thank you.Embarrassed

Go to top