Ab to apne liye jee le zara // kukkad kamal da

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow wow wow! What an episode it was πŸ‘ Full on family drama! Saanchi loves her naani, dadi, adu n her sis alot 😳 they was really visible frm the way she timely called her nani to check whether she took her diabetes meds or not & made her sis understand her work & gave pista to her brother πŸ˜ƒ i loved there bonding! And there right at home i loved the gestures made by dadi & nani n asking each other to talk to saanchi abt her marraige πŸ˜† and later came the much emotional moment where dadi explains her that she needs a life partner as its her time to enjoy the life πŸ˜ƒ And said to her Ab to apne liye jee le zara and there we go nani said she will get one in million guy as she is one in million πŸ‘
And there came dhruv! Kukkad kamal da Wow he was looking so haawwwt & dashing in BMW BMW was complementing him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
What i loved abt today's episode is there introduction didnt took much time & bth the leads were introduced in today's episode πŸ˜ƒ 
Bt have to wait for monday now
Oh, well. Yes, I liked the episode too! πŸ‘πŸΌ But in all honestly, the hero's entry was very cliched to me. I best hope the character isn't cliched. 
yah exactly it was a fresh start & it loved it β­οΈ btw ek dam correct song selection Kukkad Kamal Da ☺️

d only thing that bothers is i have to wait till Monday 🀒

Looking forward to Dhruv's entry. His fake heart attack was so funny.
I just loved each introductions & Sanchi's family & yep the song kukkad goes well with Dhruv & his BGW! Can't wait 4 monday, hope 2 see scenes between the leads!!! πŸ˜Š