India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa OS: Like Father Like Son

vaishnavi31 Goldie
vaishnavi31
vaishnavi31

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hey everyone! Im back with another OS!!!! this is very different and one thats taking place wayyy in the future of AsYa;s relationship hope you enjoy!
~lots of love from vaish

'Zameer Ahmed Khan! You will go and you will apologize to her right this instant!' Zoya roared, completely infuriated with her son.

'Allah miyan, What's wrong with you? How can you hurt that bechari's feelings?'

Before she could continue raging, her son interrupted her ' Ammi woh bechari nahi hain!'

Asad slightly chuckled at that. He too, was upset with his son for his treatment to Akira.

'You! You're laughing? It's all your fault. Your son turned out emotionally challenged just like you! Ugh What will I do with the two of you!'

'Jaan when did I do anything? And don't scold me. Scold him! Maine kuch nahi kiya!'

'Asad! Please talk some sense into your son! Zameer she loves you! And I know you love her too. Main apki Ammi hoon. Main sab kuch jante. Don't hurt her like this. Go and get her back!'Saying that she walked out of the dining room, after rowdily stomping while placing the rest of the dinner on the table.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Half hour later, Asad was sitting in the garden. He smiled when he realized Zameer was behind him, wondering how to start the conversation.

'Come beta, sit with me' he said.

'Abbu, please mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai. Help me!' Zameer pleaded as he sat.

'Do you love her?'

'Kya?'

'Zameer it's a simple question and requires a simple answer'

'Abbu I .. don't know'

'So it's not a definite No then.'

'I don't know.'

'Listen, as we speak, Akira is in the airport probably crying her eyes out for you. It's not something you can be unsure about after all this time. You fought with her because she said she was leaving India, but try and understand. You turned her down when she told you she loved you. If you don't love her, then why did you fight with her. It shouldn't matter so much if she's leaving. So make up your mind fast. Matters of the heart are not meant to be delayed. You should deal with it at once. Take it from me'

' Abbu i.. I'm so confused. She's my best friend. My childhood friend. I must be concerned for her and it must matter to me whether she's here or not. But why does it feel like there's more? And I'm telling you, I don't know how much more it is, hell, how could it be love? How do I know?'

'Love can change you. And believe it or not, your Ammi and I have seen changes in you. That's why shs's so upset. Well, besides her fantasy of getting a bahu and grandkids, and also her obsession with fairytale romance and marriage, ' he rolled his eyes and then continued, ' We can clearly see that you love her. But us knowing that and you realizing it are two different things. And you can't waste time. I almost made the same mistake with your Ammi. Thank Allah I realized in time and made her mine. Don't make that same mistake. In the end I got her, but we wasted so much time. Make a better decision than me Zameer.'

'I know Abbu. What you and Ammi have, I want to find that too. But how do I know I can find that with Akira. She's mad!' Asad laughed.

'No Abbu I'm being serious! She's absolutely mad! Bilkul pagal. She's carefree she sings all the time. And since she confessed that she loves me, oh god it's like she nagging me. When we were just friends she used to be cool. She used to be mad too but I tolerated it. She does all these annoying things. Anything I say she takes it to heart. Before I could tell her that she's my best friend and I love her for that. But now if I even say the word love she gets all excited.  But now it seems even more irritating. And you know how messy she is! And'' he stopped and looked at his Abbu with a shocked expression.

'Abbu! I'm telling you my problems and you're here laughing away!'

'Sorry! It's just you remind me so much of myself. Beta let me tell you something. Akira loves you.That's why she reacts like that. And you, you may not see it, but I can see it. I can see that fear in your eyes. The same fear I once had. You think she's annoying, she's nagging, yet you're her best friend at the same time. But if she was really all those things, wouldn't your friendship have broken? Listen, when you love someone, you learn to respect their habits, their ways, and in respecting their difference you become closer. Like you and Akira. Now, as she is leaving, you have that fear. Fear that you will miss her. Fear that you will miss her funny antics. And this, my son, is total deja vu for me.'

'Abbu, I understand all that you are saying and maybe it's true, but I want to ask you something.'

'Ji Kahiye.'

'How did you know? How did you know you were in love with Ammi? Both Amirah and I have heard the airport story a million times from Ammi. But how, did you know? What made you realize?'

Asad sighed, and stood, looking to the sky.

'That day, I was angry. I was infuriated. I spoke, fire escaping my tongue. I really misbehaved with Zoya. And I made her leave. I was so caught up in the fact that she caused so much in Ayan's engagement that I paid no heed for her reasons of doing it. And then I  was distraught. I remember sitting in my room, my tears flowing like mad. I regretted what I did but, I couldn't take it back. And besides I still believed she was wrong. But what to do, I knew I was going to die without her in my life. I was contemplating, trying to figure out what to do. And then your Badi Ammi showed me a video. And I realized, once again I judged Zoya wrongly. She had done everything just for me. My happiness. And that's when I felt her slipping out of my fingers like sand. I was already depressed, but I just broke down. I had to get her back. It was as though my life depended on it. Fear was the only thing in my mind when I ran out of the house, grabbing the ring, and sped to the airport. Fear that I'd lose her. I didn't know then and there that I was in love with her. But all I knew was that my life would be incomplete without her. When I thought she was going away from me, a fear kicked it. I would miss her. I would miss all those previously annoying things she did. I didn't know if she'd give me a chance but I was willing to give up everything for her forgiveness. Even if she hated me, I needed to go to her. To at least apologize. To make up for what I had done and to let her know she meant something to me. One look at her, and I knew she was so in love with me. After everything, one look at me and she was running towards my, tears streaming down her face. In that moment, I realized. When I saw her running to me, forgetting the way I misbehaved with her. I knew she was the one. I knew I was in love. I decided I'd spend the rest of my life trying to make up for my mistakes. And I couldn't let her leave. So I pulled out the ring, got on my knees and placed it on her finger. The rest is history. The rest you know' he ended slightly chuckling, but his eyes were teary.

He turned to find his son, his hands on his face.

'Abbu I shouldn't have yelled at her.'

Asad smiled.

'Abbu I need to go.'

'Wait!

'Abbu I can't waste time!'

'Zameer wait.' He heard his mother's voice and found her walking towards him.

'You'll need this' she said handing him a box.

'Stop her Zameer. Get your love back'

'Thank you Ammi, and I'm sorry'

'Beta don't tell me that, apologize to Akira.'

'Ammi, Abbu, you were right. I guess I do.'

'You do what?' Zoya asked, playfully and Asad smiled at his wife lovingly.

'Wohh'' Zameer started.

'STOP IT. BASSS!! Don't you dare say actually after that 'woh'!!!!!' she yelled and Asad almost died laughing.

'Sorry Ammi1 he said holding his ears. ' I .. I love her'

Zoya, being her dramatic self, started pouring wells and buckets of tears and touched Zameer's face. 'Go beta, bring my bahu home'

And with that he sped off leaving Asad and Zoya. Dilshad and Rashid came out that minute and looked at the couple before them.

'You did right Zoya. My bahu is taking my place aha. Well done Zoya' Dilshad laughed slightly but started coughing. Rashid patted her back lightly, so concerned for his wife.

'Ammi, Abbu, you two should go and rest. It's late and in any case, from tomorrow we'll have lots of preparations for Zameer's nikaah.'

'Haan, beta 'Rashid agreed. They wished each other goodnight and the older couple left.

'Hum bhi chale?' Asad asked, walking forward but Zoya held him back by his hand.

He immediately intertwined their fingers, and turned back to face her.

'Asad?'

'Hmm?'

'What you told Zameer..' she trailed off as she started weeping thinking about those dark memories.

'Nahi Zoya don't think about all that' he said, taking her in for a hug. She pulled back and he wiped her tears away.

'I just want to say that you did.'

Asad was confused now. 'Kya? What did I do now?'

'You made up for your mistakes Asad. A long time ago. AND I LOVE YOU!' he embraced her again.

Tightening his hold on her, he whispered 'I love you too, Zoya, I love you too.' He kissed her forehead and she smiled. They stood in a passionate embrace under the stars, drinking in their love for each other and thanking God they had each other.

Link to my Other works: My Writing Index

Edited by vaishnavi31 - 16 August 2013 at 8:06am

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jaasz_25dreamygirl_95arshirulezShashilala786aish1096honeylikalifeantfairfaariah22m.ranimalar3soumyasinghMayaB5anoognacherrgirl2711anushka30sanjana39ArjunKiAshAzriyasweetoneday_lilyjanestone6MysteryLovefee-feebindasssjemiigarimaksgian_Nabeela_vm17pinkksAye12345indradhanushsfatima30love.asad.zoyaangel2930asyakiideewanimuskaan17rocksSizzleDazzleCuty16EkPagliLadkisowmy18shonajainSaHillover101snehasyaAishah8chibi_deeamischiefLost_Somewhereprinceegoyalbaublesakshiankitarosamalemadhvi4gurtirads73937ranjanatripathiGudduluvsKurupksen-LazyLamhe-EnchantressA.Hajnal-Aswini-ApplefMsTiarakals82-RM-daydream.TaiLunganopamaNAVI55farz_parachuteShubh007OceanicHeart.sasirakaswanMissSparkling--Mirage---khaleesi-starsanjanaRAJLUVRIYAcool_sriTeriGalliyan.Teja....Maaneet099kritz4evermaankigeet4everzhasan2.Farzi.ABBY92GulaaboasyaarshiloverruhiluvzayaLivingfreerajnid68-Peary-raneebMisHumptyDumptyshreya11mehra--Mahima---Mrinalini-MysticRiver

Applef IF-Dazzler
Applef
Applef

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
this is amazing..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishnavi31

vaishnavi31 Goldie
vaishnavi31
vaishnavi31

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Applef

this is amazing..Thumbs Up

thank you soo very muchSmile
Gudduluvs IF-Dazzler
Gudduluvs
Gudduluvs

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Wow..awesum..so beautiful is..luvd ir...thnks for pm...

vaishnavi31

Srivi01 Goldie
Srivi01
Srivi01

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Really sweet

vaishnavi31

vaishnavi31 Goldie
vaishnavi31
vaishnavi31

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gudduluvs

Wow..awesum..so beautiful is..luvd ir...thnks for pm...

thanks a lot yaar and yure welcomm glad you enjoyed itHug
akshiankita IF-Dazzler
akshiankita
akshiankita

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
beautiful...
Reyansh23 Goldie
Reyansh23
Reyansh23

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Ohhh
It ws awsm... Anthr EC asad...