Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

How can a girl/boy gets to be [Up pg1] (Page 8)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Cool

Asya_KaJen IF-Dazzler
Asya_KaJen
Asya_KaJen

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
loved Asad and Zoya and Nama scene Smile
it was cute Wink
Najma and Ayaan cute Wink
Najma being selfish is horrible Angry
at the end the way they showed asad and zoya comforting their sisters has defo made it clear that it is because  of the sisters the brothers will clash 

risingsea101 IF-Rockerz
risingsea101
risingsea101

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Nothing was nice, nothing!
LoveAsYa222 IF-Rockerz
LoveAsYa222
LoveAsYa222

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome post(the update) Embarrassed
DevikaRavish IF-Dazzler
DevikaRavish
DevikaRavish

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Ankie... good post with very good analysis...

Cool

1. Zoya and Najma scene

Good. Liked it. cute and loving. Embarrassed 

Najma is still a child and will remain a child. She is lucky to have had Zoya as a Bhabii and Asad and Dilshad and over protective family. Star They are her strength and they always will remain. Star 

Zoya calling her a Baby Dont cry was super cute. Embarrassed 
Zoya was right, no Normal one cries over a 3 year old Crush LOL So she did what was right. Rest yes Zoya is a bit impulsive LOL We can always forgive her LOL
Its great that Najma can freely chat her heart out to Zoya. Star Clap A Perfect Bhabbi Nannad relation Embarrassed 

Yes Najma will always be protected by Asad, Zoya and Dilshad.. She is very lucky but yes did not like the part when Zoya when Zoya was impulsive and mentioned Nikhat's sagai to toothgai ab and how Asad handled the situation maturely was perfect...

Acting wise - Both disappointing - 
SJ forgiven cause of pre or post excitement of SA LOL YEs it was a bit disappointing...Hope she patches it up with next episdoes...

2. Asad Zoya and Najma 

Power packed scene Clap 
Atom bomb on Asad's head phoota LOL 

Asad handled the situation very very well Clap and his saying if, You guys have a milan you guys will. Clap - Foreshadowing done. He doesn't finalizes the nikaah/milan Wink Possibly its not a NajRan. Cool 

Agreed. Asad handled the situation very well. He neither got angry on Najma nor Zoya... else if it was earlier, Najma's behaviour would have directly pointed to Zoya...Good that this track  has come up after Asad has moulded himself and is in control of his anger...Imran is a weakling.. He may be good.. but he does not deserve both Nikhat and Najma . These girls are very innocent and too good for him...Hope they have the courage to understand this and stand up for their own good... I liked the dialogue from Asad.. Najma jaisi meri bhehen hai waise Nikhat bhi meri bhehen hai.. and he wants to discuss with Nikhat first before taking any decision.. This was ery vwise...

Acting wise : SJ - Expression wise - Forgiven cause of pre / post excitement of SA LOL 
Karan - Fluctuation LOL Forgiven cause of pre / post excitement SA LOL
Neha - Lets not talk about her LOL 

Yep both KSG and SJ had to join back work after a hectic trip . It will be exhausting... Hope they take good rest before giving next shots..

3. Ayaan and Nikhat 

Ayaan has matured Clap He now knows, that you have to stand for your wife too if you go into a relation, that even when you promise for living the lifetime together . Embarrassed (Do we hence get to see him also standing beside Humera in the future?) Embarrassed 

I am just loving Ayaan's character now... He has indeed matured enough and Vikrant is doing a great job..Yep.. He will be with Humeira even after the gudiya factory sazish ...

Nikhat such a selfless girl Clap She doesnt deserve Imran. Seriously, such a selfless girl after Zoya. Clap

Both Najma and Nikhat are too good.. Najma might be immature right now but seriously Imran should not become either of  these girl's partner...

Points to think about : 

1. Farhan mentioned again. Wink For Nikhat or Najma? Wink May be for Nikhat...

2. Running shoes? Confused Separation ahead? Shocked 
oh no.. another separation.. this will be painful for us as well...In that case, ASYA will get married only in the last episode of QH...Cry

Edited by DevikaRavish - 15 August 2013 at 10:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

BenishAChaudhry Senior Member
BenishAChaudhry
BenishAChaudhry

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
So awesome post @Ankita
Loved it Clap

Edited by kristenpattison - 15 August 2013 at 6:01pm
A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Great post Ankieee...Approve 

Najma:- She is behaving just like a child...She did believe whatever Imran told her...and said that out loud to Asad without realizing that how rubbish that sounds...Nikhaat ne sagai tori hai...oh really...HOW could she believe that lil piece of S***...Angry

Asad:- His righteous behavior shouldn't surprise me anymore as I ALWAYS knew that No matter what he will do what is right...But it does...He did what was right...Neither he let down his Tamatar nor he will ignore the fact that he needs to know what Nikhaat feels before anything else...

Nikhaat:- She really does deserve a man who is man enough to stand by her...man enough to realize what a beautiful person she is...my heart breaks everytime I see her...Ouch  

Imran:- I want to beat him up...WTH...Eveytime I see him with Najma or saying that he always loved her...or that he was Nikhaat just because of his mother...I feel like to kill him..He makes it sound like he was just tolerating Nikhaat because of his mother's so-called Kasam...If that is true toh Kion that woh joh raat ke dhai baje Nikhaat koh phone pe KISS karne ke liye kehta tha...?? That son of Bhensina bi... Censored

Precap ka maat puchoo...you aren't the only one who won't able to sleep...Blushing Ahhh, 16 and half hour ki durri for me...Ouch LOL 

Edited by A.Hajnal - 15 August 2013 at 8:26pm
amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
@MissHumptyDumpty: Nyc post!!!!Smile

Go to top