Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

How can a girl/boy gets to be [Up pg1] (Page 7)

ImmortalLove IF-Rockerz
ImmortalLove
ImmortalLove

FF Graphicer

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
nice post

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
running shoes huh after that I feel to have heard zoya said marry me quickly so b optimist dont u think it indicates a future grand step forward for AsyA relationship hehe n ya I watched z precap only innumerable time so u see I can tell u zoya n Asad exact dialogue hehe Tongue
Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hopeful najma will realize the truth and bang imraan so hard on his face..  
-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Well said! Thumbs Up

I'm waiting ever since for Humeira!!!! It aint happening.. they have been showing that in the precap for 4 days now! Ouch
Fimmy IF-Dazzler
Fimmy
Fimmy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
simply loved it! Heart
anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Nice post ankie dearSmile
Najma zoya scene was amazing...they are perfect nanad and bhabhi breaking the stereotype of animosity between the bhabhi and nanad...najma is indeed very lucky to have zoya...agreed najma is still a kid and i really hope she grows up fast before its too late...well i actually loved Surbhi according to me she was flawless and Neha was good too she made me tear up a little
But ya i miss my bubbly chulbuli najma
Asad zoya scene was amazing...i am so glad that everything is out in the open and there were no misunderstandings...sahi kaha agar humari tamatar ne 3 saal pehle apna mooh khola hota to ye sab na hota...i loved how asad supported najma and also didn't forget about nikhat...the fear in his eyes wen najma told that imraan nikhat sagaai has been called off clearly showed that if Najma would been the reason then he would have wronged Nikhat...yes asad was really calm and thanks to zoya who supported and calmed asad throughout today...the only thing that disappointed me was Asad basically said yes to nikaah if nikhat would be ok with it...I know he did consider nikhat's interest but for me getting imraan and najma married is wrong in principle so i didn't like that...
Najma needs to open her eyes and accept the reality and comeon she claims that she truly loves imraan...true love doesn't remain dormant for 3 years and then just suddenly starts errupting one dayConfusedwell i found that Surbhi and karan were amazing and neha was how she has been
Frankly,mu favourite scene was nikhat and ayaan's...Nikhat is still delusional...i hope she realizes soon that she said that Imraan always stands up then why didn't he stand up for me...she will find all her answers there...ayaan has grown into a very fine young man...i loved how maturely he tried to make nikhat face the reality but gave in infront of his sister's happiness
i just hope wen time comes both the brotehrs are able to guidee their sisters to the right path...
About foreshadowing and everything i leave everything to future...jo hoga manzure Gul hoga...
you know i don't feel that there will be asad zoya separation yet...i think in this whole imraan-nikhat-najma fiasco they will be together after that Gul ki marzi...but i really feel that they have come along way too far for a major separation..they will always remain oneSmile
TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Agree with you =] Cant wait for tomorrow :)
-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Najma is still a child and will remain a child. 

Word!

Surbhi was a bit out of character but that's understandable. Neha was off.. didn't do well at all. Confused

Perfect dialogues!

'If you had told me all this before yea naubat hi nahi aatii' Clap

'Jab sagai toot gayi, tab usey tumhari yaad aayi? ClapClapClap

Asad spoke our minds today. I think the delivery by KSG was perfect. Clap (I maybe biased LOL) But seriously, hats off to the script writer. Clap

Asad handled the situation very very well Clap and his saying if, You guys have a milan you guys will. Clap - Foreshadowing done. He doesn't finalizes the nikaah/milan Wink Possibly its not a NajRan. Cool 

I really hope so!

Nikhat such a selfless girl Clap She doesnt deserve Imran. 

I agree. Smile ImVeer is the ultimate jodi! Made in heaven, written in the stars! Sooo rooting for it! 

The entire suitors waala scene was a laugh riot. Big smile  The silent communication rocked! Clap 
Asad relating Zoya and the chatterbox - Brillaint! ROFL  I died laughing.
Was killed further by the awesome but scary precap. Cry
QH is killing me! Cry Why is it so damn good. Cry
Vikrant's acting and voice modulation is spot on! Clap
Why do they keep foreshadowing his arrival? I just hope 'Farhan's related to Zoya' spoiler is not true. D'oh

P.S I don't like Najma anymore. Ermm 

Great post! Clap

Go to top