Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Other Shoe Drops & Showdown Begins (Page 3)

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Lovely Post Rosh,

I just loved today's episode.. Asad's reaction was totally in his character considering the character growth.. He reacted more maturely and did something like big bro than breaking furnitureLOL.. 

Zoya-Najma baby baby talk was really OTTLOL.

Nikhat-Ayaan were spot on.. Loved that scene.. I could connect to this scene more than Asad-Najma.. 

This time, brothers scenes will be hell good.. Because we have Karan-Vikrant unlike last time which were saved by Karan always..Looking for brothers scene now..

Precap: EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_galxxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Cool

1. Zoya and Najma scene - Good. Liked it. cute and loving. 

Acting wise - Both disappointing - SJ forgiven cause of SA LOL Lets not talk about Neha ROFL 

2. Asad Zoya and Najma 

Goos scene again Loved it Loved the way Asad tried to control his anger and really made sense. Clap 
he had all rights to know about it and also assure Najma that she has all rights to SPEAK and she should not be afraid of anyone. Loved the point he made that 'If you had told me all this before yea naubat hi nahi aatii' 
Asad handled the situation very very well Clap and his saying if you guys have a milan you guys will. Clap 

Najma - Like i said before - What a heartless character gone selfish. Confused

SJ - Expression wise - Forgiven cause of SA LOL 
Karan - Fluctuation LOL Forgiven cause of SA LOL
Neha - Lets not talk about her LOL 

3. Ayaan and Nikhat 

Ayaan has matured Clap 
Brilliant advice Clap 
Nikhat such a selfless girl Clap 

Agar Allah Tala ne chaha toh Imran tumhare pass ayengey - Says it all Star

Biggest of all 

THIS WONT BE A CLASH LOL 

1. Ayaan wants someone for his sisters who will stand up for their wifes Wink 

Imran might for Najma Wink 

2. Asad knows all about it Star 

Precap - The hug Star Meri raat haram hogayi Cry

Acting wise I didnt see anything wrong at all.. its  jsut the BABY thing was a bit too much so i blame whoever put that in there LOL

I liked EVERYONE acting wise today though.. 

and I agree aayan doesnt like Imran in first place.. but he wont want him for EITHER sister just like Asad i think will also say NO when he sees Haseena bo LOL Asad knows HAseena and if she starts her DEMANDS i think Asad and ZOe themself will be PISSED off but they may hold back cause of Najma and her inssitance.. but BOTH bros will say no when Tanveer shoe drops. LOL so im just waiting for that! 

the HUG was just SOO HOT BEYOND WORDS..Blushing

OH and Nikhat SELFLESS? I dont agree at all.. i think she is being STUPID and IGNORANT.. she thinks this guy loves her but she CANNOT take a hint. Ouch HWne she finds out about Najma i want to see what she does.. only then will we be able to determine Selfish or selfless. Wink

Edited by -Shayari- - 15 August 2013 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

Yep that baby was overdone. 
 Why do all the rishtas that come for the Khan sisters have to be sons of loud mothers?

Imran is not at fault! I'm getting tired of this line nowAngry

Otherwise a fantastic episode.
Much awaited hug bhi de diyaLOL

the hug was jsust SPOT on. Day Dreaming

and I agree they are loud mouths but honestly id prefer this FAIZAL over IMran anyday ROFL

GredandForge

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@ tsering- THANK YOU!!!

@ moni-- agreed!

@ honey bunch - LOL also agreed!  

yup guys the HUG was just the ICING and cant wait for tomz!!! 

Not only the hug but HOPEFULLY we will get the HUMEIRA part too!

@ Kabhii-- I KNOW!! Day Dreaming

@ braichgal - HAH the baby thing was just too much.. but otherwise a BEAUTIFUL scene! And i just loved the hug because Zoya's line was the BEST "then MARRY me" fully DEMANDING it. Day Dreaming HAI. This time im CONFIDANT the marriage is GONNA happen. 

@ Drea-- I KNOW RIGHT! Imran mein aisi kya baat hai ke Zoya and Humeira enough nahi pade? ROFL Agreed that AsYaan themselves will pull BOTH sisters out of the mess with Tanveer truth and i think Zoe herself will bring that truth out.

@ asya- MEE TO! I want asad to teach haseena a lesson and both bro's to kick Imran's a**. Angry

braich_galDreA

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@ Khanak-

COMPLETELY agree! I think not only Vikrant and Archana - Ayan and Nikhat were spot on but i think everyone was amazing today! 

Karan, Surbi (minus the baby LOL), vikrant, archana, and neha! Clap TAKE A BOW to all of you!

and TOTALLY agree about the brothers showdown going to rock cause we have two really good actors that are going to set the screen ablaze this time! rishabh made things LACK on serious fronts.. but vikrant is FLAWLESS! Clap im waiting for this showdown for INCREDIBLY acting! Clap

kankabhor

manognasai IF-Dazzler
manognasai
manognasai

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Nice analysisHugYa.I too felt something is missing in that Zoya-Nazma scene.But otherwise its okay...
Asad Nazma scene was superb.
Asad Im proud of U.He is a very good brother.
I loved the way he said lekin vo Nikhat ki mangetar hai.Humari behan kaClap
Precap was awesome.Their hugBlushing
@Ankie,I totally agree wid UHug

Edited by manognasai - 15 August 2013 at 12:23pm

xxMATSxx

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
actually ive written so much abt najma & imran n another topic..so i was finding words to put it here
i knw tis baby baby tng was bit irritating but acting was really gud i love d way najma is been papmperd but she shld cum out of the shell tat may b the movitive of shwing such tng

iam glad asad was really patient .. uff tis statement is true love changes a person .. i tnk zoya made asad a calm personLOL
i loved bond btw asad & najma d way he told tat 1ly she has d right to choose d groom & her happiness is 1ly his happiness

i will defo intrested to see how d show is gono shape bcz of bros clash & also i have 2 say one more thg abt imran.. if tey r trying to shw him as a victim definetly tey will show him like rectifing his mistakes too.. well now i just want tat imran s nt dad of tanveers child.. 
well done on ur post Clap i loved itHeart

kankabhorxxMATSxx

sps1234 Goldie
sps1234
sps1234

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
First lemme just start by saying.. "WHAT NAMOONA's" ROFL to Faizal and his ammi. ROFL Waise toh main bholti nahi hoon.. lekin SHE WAS HIALAIRIOUS. ROFL honestly.. id rather Najma marry into THAT family than Imran and Haseena's. Sleepy
i totally second u on that..i ws thinking the sm thing..atleast shes nt haseena..

Go to top