Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The Other Shoe Drops & Showdown Begins (Page 2)

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
haven't watched yet.. so res =P

xxMATSxx

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i liked the episode...yeah...am still confused as well in the whole Najma/Imraan/Nikkhat but just gonna let the whole thing unold by itself...

Asad: loved how he thought of both sisters...

Ayaan: he knows there's no point in trying to convince nikkhat anymore

i liked Zoya-Najma convo but seriously...baby?? i was cringing whenever she called Najma that..i was telling the screen (Zoya)...don't call her that!!! come on!!! if you must, just call her tamatar/tomato like you always do...why baby?!?!?!

precap: finally!!! a hug with no tears...i hope LOL

Edited by braich_gal - 15 August 2013 at 10:55am

xxMATSxx

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
They're actually gonna clash...Over a man...THIS is weird LOL LOL

So everything is out in the open. Except for the most important thing. BABY ON BOARD! 
When that bomb drops...Wonderrr whats gonna happen LOL

I'll bet Nikhat and Najma back away from that sucker like he got a disease. Better yet they will be dragged away from him. Asad and Ayaan wont let their sister be married to a man who got some other woman pregnant LOL

Tanveer is Imran's destiny :P LOL

This is getting interesting! 

Good post Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_galkankabhorxxMATSxx

asya04 Goldie
asya04
asya04

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Smilei just want asad to teach hasina a very good lesson

xxMATSxx

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
un Cool -ed on the page 1 ROFL

xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Well what an amazing episode...the story has finally set in motion
The opening scene in the KM mansion was hilarious...i wonder where does Gul get these kind of characters from?LOLImraan najma ki life mein nahi bhi hota to Faizal ko dekh k aise hi najma ro padtiLOLReally zoya you liked that Guy for your sweet tamatar?
Well i guess this scene was just to balance out the drama quotient that followed
So,the cat is finally out of the bag and zoya and asad know about Imraan and m so glad they didn't drag it
Asad and zoya were completely in sync today...they were mature,understanding and supportive...asad asking to zoya to go after najma and den zoya trying to calm asad down was wondeful to see..
I loved zoya najma scene it was beautifully portrayed...indeed a perfect bhabhi and nanad scene...ya the baby baby was a little annoying but surbhi was wonderful in that scene
I loved how supportive asad was...kash ki meri sweet tamatar 3 saal pehle sab kuch bata deti to aj ye sab nahi hota...Asad did ask if najma was the reason behind Imraan and nikhat's broken engagement and he said that before anything happens he will have to talk to Nikhat...i liked that he considered the best interest of both his sisters but then he said if imraan was indeed in Najma's fate no one not even even he could change that...What will Asad do wen he realizes that Nikhat is still in love with Imraan and the happiness of one of his sisters means tears for the other...
 i felt a little disappointed with asad wen he basically said yes to the marriage if Nikhat is ok with it...i mean i know he is right as Najma's brother but as Nikhat's?i felt asad's reaction a little underwhelming
My favourite scene has to Ayaan and nikhat scene...vikrant was wonderful...the way he said that only her can be judge of what is right an wrong but yes as her brother he wants her to accept the reality and try and forget Imraan...but he is helpless seeing Nikhat's undying love and says that If Imraan is her destiny she will find him...
So basically both the brothers have left everything to fate and destiny and no matter whom destiny favours everyone will lose...
P.S.-hayee precap ne maard dala...finally zoya asks asad to marry her soon and we get get to see a passionate hugEmbarrassed
Can Qubool hai get any better?

COULDNT agree more with your response! It was a balanced episode and IM just annoyed that they are still pulling and stretching the humeira thing cause i wanna see it like NOW haha.. but other than that I fully enjoyed the various aspects of LOVE whether its brother sister or lovers represented today...

Qubool Hai is ROCKING.. 

anushreemishra

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
res

xxMATSxx

Go to top