Qubool Hai

The Other Shoe Drops & Showdown Begins

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
😳 Damn. Now thats what i call CRAZY SHIT.

First lemme just start by saying.. "WHAT NAMOONA's" πŸ€£ to Faizal and his ammi. πŸ€£ Waise toh main bholti nahi hoon.. lekin SHE WAS HIALAIRIOUS. πŸ€£ honestly.. id rather Najma marry into THAT family than Imran and Haseena's. πŸ₯±

Next..

Zoya and the BABY lines..THIS IS THE ONE TIME I woudl like to say a bit of overacting πŸ˜† I mean.. she could ave done without it πŸ˜†.. Surbi that is.. and Zoya's character.. I just thought it was a BIT too much. πŸ˜† not that i didnt love the scene though! I LOVED that scene! Zoya was fully there for Najma and i just LOVE her and Naj's relationship. πŸ˜³ Zoe takes such care of Naj and Naj is ALWAYS ready to open up to her and its such a beautiful thing πŸ˜³ but the baby sort of was a bit JUST A SMIDGE OTT. πŸ˜† in my opinon.

Then Naj FINALLY dropping the other shoe.  Asad's reaction.. I WAS PROUD of his reaction. πŸ‘ Really shows how FAR he has come as a character that he was CALMLY listening πŸ‘ BUT we still had a HINT of the old Asad of his PRINCIPLES.. where he was READY to reprimand Najma for saying NO and runnning off the way she did. πŸ‘ Im really proud of Asad. And I loved throughout the episode.. AsYa's interactions through ISHARE and Zoe holding Asad back out of fear he would slap Najma or something πŸ˜†.. ASYA are behaving more and more like hubby and wifey and its TOO CUTE. πŸ˜³ And Najma is their baby πŸ˜†

Anyways.. the OTHER SHOE DROPPED AND THE SHOWDOWN WILL BEGIN.  Im so SCARED of what wil happen now.. i mean.. Asad himself said that EVEN HE wont STAND int he way of Najma and Imran if they truly love eachother.. cause only Najma will decide who she wants to marry NOT even him.  HONESTLY THIS TIME Asad you STAY AWAY?  I wish THIS time ALONE you STOOD firm and said NO.  But this is the changed Asad soo i guess it makes sense what he said. πŸ₯± 

I am happy though that he said NIKHAT is ALSO his sister and he will talk to her cause her feelings are important as well πŸ˜³ and on one hand even Aayan said for Nikhat to FORGET imran..  Here Najma i just feel like SLAPPING cause she is being INCREDIBLY immature and selfish.  AND.. while Najma is being IMMATURE, Nikhat is being PLAIN STUPID and IGNORANT. πŸ₯± DUDE THE GUYS DOESNT LOVE YOU. GET it through your THICK head and ACCEPT that reality.  and Zoe.. i mean her reaction i just dont know how to take cause she said that if Imran and Najma love eachother and Nikhat broke it off then why not give the guy a chance.. i mean I GET Zoe's reaction cause she isnt fully invested in Nikhat .. she only cares of Tamatar cause she has never met nikhat.. so i mean i cant really comment on Zoe's reaction but the way things are shapin up is SOOO CONFUSING. 

I mean What the heck is gonna happen? Im SO EXICTED to see this all unfold but SO NERVOUS to see the brother's showdown. 

Sorry if my post is confusing.. my thoughts are rather confusing πŸ˜†

PS. AsYa Precap. β˜ΊοΈ OMG. 

Thoughts? πŸ€”

-Rosh-

OH and here is a LINK to my INCREDIBLY LONG Post from yesterday if you guys are willing to RACK your minds and take out 10 minutes of your life to read and comment. πŸ˜† Its Perspective My Darlings.
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
😎

1. Zoya and Najma scene - Good. Liked it. cute and loving. 

Acting wise - Both disappointing - SJ forgiven cause of SA πŸ˜† Lets not talk about Neha 🀣 

2. Asad Zoya and Najma 

Goos scene again Loved it Loved the way Asad tried to control his anger and really made sense. πŸ‘ 
he had all rights to know about it and also assure Najma that she has all rights to SPEAK and she should not be afraid of anyone. Loved the point he made that 'If you had told me all this before yea naubat hi nahi aatii' 
Asad handled the situation very very well πŸ‘ and his saying if you guys have a milan you guys will. πŸ‘ 

Najma - Like i said before - What a heartless character gone selfish. πŸ˜•

SJ - Expression wise - Forgiven cause of SA πŸ˜† 
Karan - Fluctuation πŸ˜† Forgiven cause of SA πŸ˜†
Neha - Lets not talk about her πŸ˜† 

3. Ayaan and Nikhat 

Ayaan has matured πŸ‘ 
Brilliant advice πŸ‘ 
Nikhat such a selfless girl πŸ‘ 

Agar Allah Tala ne chaha toh Imran tumhare pass ayengey - Says it all β­οΈ

Biggest of all 

THIS WONT BE A CLASH πŸ˜† 

1. Ayaan wants someone for his sisters who will stand up for their wifes πŸ˜‰ 

Imran might for Najma πŸ˜‰ 

2. Asad knows all about it β­οΈ 

Precap - The hug β­οΈ Meri raat haram hogayi πŸ˜­
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great Post Rosh! πŸ‘πŸΌ

OMG that family Zoya brought home for Najma were hilarious. πŸ€£ I loved how Asad, Zoya and Dilshad exchanged annoyed, WTH looks, the woman just couldn't stop talking.

I agree on the Zoya calling Najma baby thing. It was sweet on the first one but once was enough . . . I think she said it four times. If she was calling Asad baby, I wouldn't mind πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

I loved the contrast on the two brothers supporting their sisters though Imran these girls are crying for πŸ€’

But anyhow, sh*t gonna hit the fan now has this clash has been set in motion in today's episode and each brother supporting their sister, Ayan-Nikhat vs. Asad-Najma. I wanna see badly how his plays off though I will re-iterate that I wished it was anyone else but Imran! πŸ€”

The precap was too cute. CVs just get these two married already!  

**EDIT: I was thinking more about it after reading Ankie's comments above and I think this sisters loving the same guy might start the clash but there might be more to it. The whole brother vs brother thing mightn't be all about Najma/Imran/Nikhat triangle. Might be wrong  . . . we'll see as the story progresses. I just wanted to add this
Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well what an amazing episode...the story has finally set in motion
The opening scene in the KM mansion was hilarious...i wonder where does Gul get these kind of characters from?πŸ˜†Imraan najma ki life mein nahi bhi hota to Faizal ko dekh k aise hi najma ro padtiπŸ˜†Really zoya you liked that Guy for your sweet tamatar?
Well i guess this scene was just to balance out the drama quotient that followed
So,the cat is finally out of the bag and zoya and asad know about Imraan and m so glad they didn't drag it
Asad and zoya were completely in sync today...they were mature,understanding and supportive...asad asking to zoya to go after najma and den zoya trying to calm asad down was wondeful to see..
I loved zoya najma scene it was beautifully portrayed...indeed a perfect bhabhi and nanad scene...ya the baby baby was a little annoying but surbhi was wonderful in that scene
I loved how supportive asad was...kash ki meri sweet tamatar 3 saal pehle sab kuch bata deti to aj ye sab nahi hota...Asad did ask if najma was the reason behind Imraan and nikhat's broken engagement and he said that before anything happens he will have to talk to Nikhat...i liked that he considered the best interest of both his sisters but then he said if imraan was indeed in Najma's fate no one not even even he could change that...What will Asad do wen he realizes that Nikhat is still in love with Imraan and the happiness of one of his sisters means tears for the other...
 i felt a little disappointed with asad wen he basically said yes to the marriage if Nikhat is ok with it...i mean i know he is right as Najma's brother but as Nikhat's?i felt asad's reaction a little underwhelming
My favourite scene has to Ayaan and nikhat scene...vikrant was wonderful...the way he said that only her can be judge of what is right an wrong but yes as her brother he wants her to accept the reality and try and forget Imraan...but he is helpless seeing Nikhat's undying love and says that If Imraan is her destiny she will find him...
So basically both the brothers have left everything to fate and destiny and no matter whom destiny favours everyone will lose...
P.S.-hayee precap ne maard dala...finally zoya asks asad to marry her soon and we get get to see a passionate hug😳
Can Qubool hai get any better?
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yep that baby was overdone. 
 Why do all the rishtas that come for the Khan sisters have to be sons of loud mothers?

Imran is not at fault! I'm getting tired of this line now😑

Otherwise a fantastic episode.
Much awaited hug bhi de diyaπŸ˜†
Advaymerijaan thumbnail
good post...😊
i really feel that Tamatar is really being  KID...OMG wht will happen in the 2 Khan Khandan's FACEOFF...
P.S.  The precap and Asad's anger on hearing Zoya Bhagoying from Nikah and the HUGGG
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No rosh u r not alone we all r in the same bote n the bote name is confusion.
Asad-i really proud him
Ayaan-mera baccha mature ho gaya hai
Najma-selfish n weak
Nikhat- stupid
Zoya- pyary bhabhi
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm only thinking about the precap for now!!  

and ya...Great post!!
man im just excited about tomorrow the hug ekks that too passionate one, finally the CVs are listening πŸ˜† the hug was damn HOT!!!😳
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haven't watched yet.. so res =P