India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Swaron Os-Bheegi si bhagi si..

blooming_angel Senior Member
blooming_angel
blooming_angel

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

hello fellas..i am back with a new Os…umm this is my Swaron imagination…After the rain Dance..Hope you rejoice in it…!! So enjoy…!!

Swayam and Sharon were bestfriends , they both belonged to a rich family but were very different both in nature and upbringing where Swayam was flirty ,trendy ,naughty and his mama's boy Sharon was sweet, simple ,caring  and an orphan. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 5 and was brought up by Swayam's parents since both the families were best of friends. Although all her property was hers now she lived with them. Sharon was born with angelic features her glowing face, petite figure, hazel green orbs, beautiful lips , her unbeatable intelligence and loving and caring attitude which was the reason why she was loved by everyone while Swayam  was no less , he was the crush of every girl of his college rather " the hottest and the most handsome boy of the University " every girl would go gaga over him ,a master at studies, sport and arts (music, art and dance) but very carefree. He used to have a new girlfriend every week and dump her the following one but never ever crossed his limits, he cared alot for Sharon but never really thought of love while Sharon loved him wholeheartedly, she never looked upon or had a talk with any other boy of the university but only Swayam because for her love was her life which happens only once and it was Swayam also she was a bit hesitant to talk when it comes to boys. Swayam usually used to either bunk his classes or used to be absent while Sharon always used to cover the notes for both of them and either used to spend her time studying or helping others or with Swayam . It was one fine Sunday morning as always Swayam's parents were out of Station so Sharon cooked the breakfast for both of them. They had it and both of them sat together to watch the television, Swayam was switching the channels when her eyes caught something dreadful and tears made their way through her eyes , Swayam saw her and his heart ached, he didn't knew why but it pains him a lot when he sees Sharon crying or groaning in pain…

Sw:*with a worried expression* "Hey shar ..Kya hua..?? why are you crying?"

She didn't say a word and wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly..Swayam felt something different and magical, he hugged her back with equal intensity and whispered: 

Sw: *lovingly wiping her tears* "Hey Sharon kya hua..??"

Sh: *sobbing*"Swayam who nai rahe..?"

Sw:*confused* " kaun nai rahe?"

Sh:*sobbing* "hamare mom dad..!!"

Sw: *breaking the hug* matlab..??

Sh: "Swayam see the news"

Swayam switched back to the news channel and there the news played-"the flight AirIndita221 returning from Delhi to Mumbai has crashed somewhere in midway due to malfunctioning of its controls..Nearly 90% passengers are dead while 10% have suffered major injuries  ..." after hearing the news Swayam became numb..He found her world crumbling into pieces he just stood up from there and went to his room where he cried a lot and said-"kyun bhagwan ji..meine aisa kya kiya tha jo aapne mera sab kuch , meri life, mere parents,mera support sab mujhse chim liya..?"And he began crying again and soon fell asleep..Sharon was observing him and her heart ached and she felt as if someone is stabbing her heart with a knife.She came inside his room and sat beside him, kissed him on his forehead and caressing him said-"Swayam I promise I won't let you feel the pain I felt 15 years ago, I will become your support and your life, I will never let anything hurt you I will become you shield and protect you ..I will make you my happy and cheerful Swayam again.." and saying this she went to her room and cried alot.

In the evening swayam woke up to find Sharon beside him looking at him with utmost love and affection in her eyes and caressing him..

Sw: "tum yahan..?"

Sh: "hmm..tumhare uthne ka intezaar  kar rahi thi" * gesturing him to look down..*

He finds himself lying on her lap and says-"I am sorry …" but was cut off by Sharon-"you don't need to apologize to me..Now come-on tumne kuch nai khaya hai have something  ..." and having asked him to come downstairs she moves towards the kitchen..

After nearly 5 minutes he came down to find her sitting there alone waiting for him..
He comes and sits near her and says-" Mujhe nai kahan Sharon..tum ye sab kyun kar rahi ho..?"
His question makes her mum for a few minutes although she wanted to say '"because I love you Swayam and you are my life.." she smiles and  says-"because I am you best friend and it's my responsibility to be with you in the hours of crises isn't it..? Furthermore when I felt the same pain 15 years ago you and your parents were there to support me naa..? You all never let me feel alone..Specially you swayam then being your best friend how can I leave you like this..?I will be your support, I will be always by your side and this I promised to you when I became you best friend that's why..!!

Sw: "sacchi..?"

Sh: "mucchi..?"*smiles and hugs him* "chalo ab khana khalo..!"

Sw: "Bhuk nai hai Sharon.."

Sh:"hmm toh abhi lag aayegi.."

She serves him and starts feeding him..Swayam was eating and Sharon was smiling..After that she made him sleep and went to his room to sleep..

NEXT MORNING..

Sharon woke up early, she took a quick shower and cooked the breakfast for both of them..She then went to his room to wake him up but the sight infront of her just left her awestruck..Swayam was sleeping peacefully holding his pillow with a smile plastered on his lips..Sharon came forward, leaned closer to him letting her wet locks touch his face and whispered-"good morning" in his ears, Swayam smiled and replied-"morning" opening his eyes thinking whatever happened the previous day was a dream and her mom would be waking him up as usual but when he saw Sharon in place of her reality struck him and tears again made their way through his eyes, seeing this her heart ached she tightly hugged him and said-"Swayam please mat ro..I can't see you like this..Life mein jo hota hai who hmare haath mein nai hota..But atleast jabtak life hai we can live it happily naa..?Please mat ro "and this she too began crying..There was a few minutes of silence none of the spoke after which she said-"please freshen up ho ke neeche aa jana..Mere liye.." and having said it she went from there..here Swayam  was feeling something different, something unknown feeling that he never felt before but thinking may be its is the loss he has suffered he stopped thinking about it and went to the washroom…while here Sharon ran to her room and tears made their way through her eyes once gain..She cried bitterly, she was feeling pathetic, her heart was groaning with unbearable amount of pain, she couldn't see swayam in such a condition, but she knew she has to be strong..For him..She cannot be weak so she wiped away her tears and moved towards the dining table..

Nearly after 15 minutes Swayam came down and sat beside her she fed him and said-

Sh :"Tumhe college nai jana na..?" Swayam just nodded his head in positive..*smiles and continues*umm..mein aaj tumhe kahin lejana chahti hu chaloge..?"

Sw:"kaha..?"

Sh: "vahi jahan mujhe apni life jeene ki strength mili thi..Please Swayam"

Sw:"Ohkay"

Sharon smiled and thanked him after their breakfast was over both went to get ready..Sharon came down wearing a simple yet beautiful and elegant suit while swayam wore a simple white shirt and black coat with black denim. They both moved inside his car but this time Sharon was driving while swayam was sitting on the passenger's seat lost in his own thoughts..Soon they reached the place..It was an orphanage..They both went inside and Swayam saw many small kids playing merely with each other and as soon as they saw Sharon they all ran towards her..She embraced them all and seeing her, A smile crept on his lips. He saw how she helped them, loved them and played with them..And he understood what she had been trying to explain him he thought-"ye bacche jinhone kabhi apne parents ko nai dekha..kabhi khushi ko nai dekha woh jab itti khushi se nai reh sakte toh mein toh inke saamne kuch bhi nai hu.." He smiled and went to the garden where they all were playing cricket Sharon was batting, the children were fielding while one of them was balling..He was observing her expressions and smiling..The same yet unknown feeling filled her heart once again..He became lost In his cute little Sharon playing merely when suddenly it began to rain..He saw all the children along with his siren leaving everything and dancing in the rain..Enjoying it and when the music began..

Aai Meri Subah Hasti Hasati
Boli Aankhen Tere Liye Sandesha Hai 
Haan Hai
Jaagi Aankhon Ko Bhi Sapna Milega
Koi Khushi Aane Ka Bhi Andesha Hai 
Haan Hai

Swayam moves towards them lost in her..The raindrops dripping through his body..
Sharon was playing like a kid enjoying the rain with the children when she turns and stops in her tracks and gets lost in those deep brown orbs looking at her intently with utmost love in them..The thing she yearned for..She felt something in them which she never felt before..

Aan Haaan

Gulabi Si Subah 
Aan Haan 
Sharabi Si Hawaa

Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si
Mere Bazuo Mein Samaye
Soti Si Jaagi Si
Koi Prem Dhun Woh Sunaye

Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si
Mere Bazuo Mein Samaye
Soti Si Jaagi Si
Koi Ram Dhun Woh Sunaye

he comes forward very close to her their faces were inches apart now. And pulls her towards him causing her to bump on his chest..Water droplets were trickling down her angelic frame making her look even more seductive..He was holding her by her waist and she was taking the support of his right hand and left shoulder..Both became lost in each other forgetting the world around them…

Raahein Waahein Bole Baatein Rumani 

Aao Baitho Suno Baatein Kahani Hai 
Haan Hain
Tazzi Tazzi Lage Humko Rozana
Teri Meri Baatein Yun To Purani Hai 
Haan Hai

Aan Haaan
Khayalon Se Paale
Aan Haaan
Yeh Zindagi Chale

Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si
Mere Bazuo Mein Samaye
Soti Si Jaagi Si
Koi Prem Dhun Woh Sunaye

Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si
Mere Bazuo Mein Samaye
Soti Si Jaagi Si
Koi Ram Dhun Woh Sunaye

Swayam twirls her and they both dance to the music of their hearts chanting each other's name passionately lost in each other forgetting the world around them..Soon they were standing in the middle of the ground lost in each other.. There was perfect silence..Only the melody of their hearts could be heard..Swayam brought his fingers tracing it through her cheeks she felt shivers running down her spine, she closed her eyes to absorb his touch..He leaned down to kiss her on her neck and Sharon turned her head sideways giving him full access, ready to surrender to him any moment..

Meri Aankhon Ki Syaahi 
Piya Deti Har Gawaahi 
Mein Pyasi Thi Nirashi
Tu Pani Ki Surahi

Meri Aankhon Ki Syaahi 
Piya Deti Har Gawaahi 

But as soon as she saw him again infront of her the reality struck her. She remembered that she can't be anything for him beyond a bestfriend but she knew she has to be strong and become his support..so she said-"Swayam tum.."but was cut off by him…

Tujhe Dekha To Khila Hoon
Teri Chahat Mein Dhula Hoon
Mile Mandir Mein Jo .. 
Mein To Tujh Mein Yun Mila Hoon

Meri Aankhon Ki Syaahi 
Piya Deti Har Gawaahi 
Meri Aankhon Ki Syaahi 
Piya Deti Har Gawaahi

Swayam keeps his fingers on her lips and receives a confused and the most innocent look by her..He says-"Mein nai jaanta kab aur kaise …par I love you  Sharon..Bahut zyaada.. shayad.. pehle bhi karta tha par samajh nai paya ..Sharon kya tum apne pagal bestfriend ki life partner banogi..?kya tum hmaesha mere sath aise hi rakhogi..?Kya tum mujhse zindigi bhar pyaar karogi..? kya tum mere sath mil kar hamare badhe se SHIKHAWAT MANSION mein chote chote mr. and mrs. Shikhawat laogi..?? Sharon was happy beyond limits..Tears were flowing down her cheeks..Tears of happiness, Tears of being loved, tears of receiving her love, her life, her Swayum …She smiles and says-"I love you too Swayam ..Alot se bhi Zyaada..And yes mein tumhare sath mil kar hamare badhe se SHIKHAWAT MANSION mein chote chote mr. and mrs. Shikhawat laungi.."

Aan Haaan
Dhundhe Na Abb Koi 
Aan Haaan
Mein Khoya Tu Khoyi

Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si
Mere Bazuo Mein Samaye
Soti Si Jaagi Si
Koi Prem Dhun Woh Sunaye

Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si
Mere Bazuo Mein Samaye
Soti Si Jaagi Si
Koi Ram Dhun Woh Sunaye

Swayam smiles and says-"I love you " Sharon smiles back and says –"I love you too .."He leans closet to her lips but moves back, takes off his coat and hides both of them under it..While Sharon closes her eyes in anticipation..And this is how..They both get their love..Their life…which resides for them in each other…

The end…!!

so this is all…hope you all liked it …Plaese leave you precious comments and do click the like button…!!

Love,
anny..!!

Edited by anandita - 15 August 2013 at 10:35am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

herambaaroDeepaRaoVirManaashiquiswaronAsh.SwaronstarryLove_skmeghishswaron1107rinkubathija12tanharockksNikieevenusrockzaddicted_lovetrisha19--MiNi--RockingbhardwajShrutikaSwaRonsurbhimathurSanskritiSLavender_Luna-TanHaVruShan-SwaRon_rocksRadhikeraniSwaronvrushan_Deepika_

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Beautifully written oneshot dear...i loved the way u showed them going through the same pain...Sharon taking care of swayam when he needed her the most...those moments which made their love stronger...the orphanage position was nicely written ...swayam not only understood the meaning of life and saw others pain..but he became aware of his own feelings for her...cute confession ...lovely ending ...thanks for mentioning my name dear...means a lot...keep writing

Edited by deep_Tanha - 17 August 2013 at 2:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blooming_angel

blooming_angel
blooming_angel

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
A special thanxx to some of my sweet IF friends..
Veronica- pagli thanxx alot for being my support always..love you..Hug
Kshitija di- my pari..i love you...!! ur the soul reason i open IF for..Embarrassed
Deepika di- thankuu for encouraging me to write..a special amount of gratitude to u ..my first If friend...LOL
Hima- meri pagal shona..love you..!!
Marium Di- My inspiration..my Idol..thanxx for ur precious works..!!

and all my Readers.. thankuu so much for the encouragement you give me...they are the soul reason i write for..EmbarrassedSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hima_crazyD3fan--MiNi--SwaRon_rocks

SanskritiS IF-Rockerz
SanskritiS
SanskritiS

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Lovely OS Smile
Beautifully penned

blooming_angel

SwaRon_rocks IF-Sizzlerz
SwaRon_rocks
SwaRon_rocks

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Res..will read later and edit Embarrassed
and m gonna kill u Angry

blooming_angel

Hp_TvD_mAnIc IF-Rockerz
Hp_TvD_mAnIc
Hp_TvD_mAnIc

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
veryyy nic os loved it...

ur a great writter...

blooming_angel

Lavender_Luna IF-Rockerz
Lavender_Luna
Lavender_Luna

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
haaye...
maar daala...
it was a damn superb os!!!

blooming_angel

blooming_angel
blooming_angel

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon_rocks

Res..will read later and editEmbarrassed
and m gonna kill uAngry

Hehe..m srry veroo bahut hadhbadhi mein likha and post kiya bas kisi tarah pm bheja..
Tereko bata bhi nai payi...i knew m dead...LOL

SwaRon_rocks

Go to top