Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

A nice start...A pertinent subject (Page 8)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katiegirl

what i loved best about Sanchi is that she isn't your regular cry-baby heroine! She goes about her life her way, strong, independent and extremely caring. I really hope the new boy brings some colors into her life too...cos u gotta agree with aajji too Smile

i have a feeling, im going to absolutely LOVE THIS SHOW

yep i agree wit aaji ..one does need a partner ..a companion in life...

i m hoping th show turns out good

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

hi tanu, nice post...

i loved the bonding between the siblings the most...

and i am sure dhruv is going to be a crazy person filling her life with happiness and the age which she couldnot live up to i.e during her teens and post teen... he will bring back that time in her life.

Amen to that... well said Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Agree..Por Saanchi lived the whole life for her grandmothers and her sister and bro..al the other frieds of he were getting married..

She never has time to thnk as her life revolved around..her family and farm...

I m sure Dhruv will a storm in the life os saanchi..waiting fo0r their confrooo...

God posst dear..

-Koeli_Appy-

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

hi tanu, nice post...

and i am sure dhruv is going to be a crazy person filling her life with happiness and the age which she couldnot live up to i.e during her teens and post teen... he will bring back that time in her life.

Agree Dhriv will bond weel witgh the family members andd sure Sanchi is happy and so are her naaani and daadi...
-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Guardian of CC, FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meera...

hi tanu, nice post...

Agree Dhriv will bond weel witgh the family members andd sure Sanchi is happy and so are her naaani and daadi...

and i am sure he will bond the most with dadi and nani... LOL i want dhruv to do all kinds of crazy stuffs and make sanchi's life a roller coaster.

..geeth..

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Absolutely great start to the show. Sanchi and grannies were really good Embarrassed I loved sanchi and grannies convo towards the endCryBig smile and ofcourse humri hero ki entry Wink Looking forward to upcoming epis Tongue
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
TBH, I loved the episode. Maybe it's the fact that she ain't gonna be any damsel in distress or maybe the fact that I love Noona-Romances, they're just awesome. But this show has a lot to offer, the genre as aptly suggested:Slice of life. And yes, the show stays true to it's genre. Somewhere along the line I do expect more or something similar from the show. It's intriguing uk, had me hooked right from the promo. And they show a nice family life too, a sweet one minus the dramas and bitching and backstabbing. Jee Le Zara is something that I vouch for now. Don't let me down, show!
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

I loved it di...i will also make apost on my review for it...must say Sanchi has maintianed a balance between job & home!

Yep. . we can see her pain ..and we can see her struggle too

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">hmmp di,Big smile but all others and her sister say some dialogues which hurted her. how can a siste rlike this?AngryConfused</font>

Sis is young will take time to matureSmile

<font color="#0033cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">agree di Big smilethat she is young, but she is doing a job! atleast should know what to say on a particular time!Stern Smile</font>

You do realise that her sister was lost in her own thoughts, and was rambling out there. It's not like you have a certain radar that goes off the minute you say something. Her sister didn't even realise the change to emotions Saachi's went through. If hurt is the point: then in the very first episode her whole family managed to hurt her with the marriage talk at some point. xD

Go to top