Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

LOVE IS PRECIOUS ...chappy 4 pg 24 (Page 24)

-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya46

Originally posted by -Kritika-

I think I'm in love
well with whom ?Confused

With your story and uv yaar or koun ho sakta hai
AWW SO SWEET THANKU THANKU ... WELL UV SE THO MUJHE BHI PYAAR HAI LOLLOL  ACTUALLY FORUM PE SAB KO HAI EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Priya46 Goldie
Priya46
Priya46

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged

I think I'm in love
well with whom ?Confused

AWW SO SWEET THANKU THANKU ... WELL UV SE THO MUJHE BHI PYAAR HAILOLLOL ACTUALLY FORUM PE SAB KO HAIEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

woh toh hume bhi pata hai bhout competition hai usse paane ke liye
Priya46 Goldie
Priya46
Priya46

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Btw kab update karahe ho ya dehrahi ho
-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged

I think I'm in love
well with whom ?Confused

AWW SO SWEET THANKU THANKU ... WELL UV SE THO MUJHE BHI PYAAR HAILOLLOL ACTUALLY FORUM PE SAB KO HAIEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

woh toh hume bhi pata hai bhout competition hai usse paane ke liye
competition tho hai akhir hume chaiye bhi ashish kapoor TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya46

-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Btw kab update karahe ho ya dehrahi ho

well ... mai abhi tho ghar par nhi hu meri bhen ki shaadi hai tho wahi aai hui hu ... isliye time nhi hai ... jab time hoga mai khud kar dungi ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Priya46

-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

hey guyz wats up ... gud ? lol first of all do congratulate me because ... now i m became goldiee yes yes i m goldiee ... n bhgwan ki dya rhi tho soon will be dazzler ithni khushi ithni khushi   mujhe kabhi ni hui   at last goldiee ... now coming to the update... well u guyz noe me very well i m late LATIF ... NO doubts   .. so i thought now mujhe update kardena chaiye its being a long time i didn't update this story ... i m such a stubborn   so here i will update   read it n enjoy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Photo: RANG JO LAGIYOPROLOGUEmanveer love eachother so much and they live in hostel but their enemies want to seperate them as soon as possible because someone love manyata secretly but in face he express he her friend his non of them akash and uday hate akash alot ...ADMINLizoo <3

love is precious 

chapter 4 

when engines were started every one was bizzy in chairing n manyta come to the reality n luk at both of them ... they both were bizzy to gave each other a evil glares manyta just close her eyez n luk at sky n said someone stop this race ... in sky some light were visible ... no one notice ... this as everyone bizzy to luk at abey n uday .. n suddenly everything is silent all noises were stop manyta thought what the hell is going on ? why the hell is everyone silent  she slowly slowly open her eyez ... n she was beyond shocked there was no one everyone just disappear ... manyta in a great shock where the hell everyone gone? when i just close my eyez... whole damn collage were standing here n chairing for them n now everyone just gone a disappear how can that possible is that i m day dreaming or i m going mad or may be my eyez going week or may be whole damn collage students were ghost    now i need a psychiatrist... she said to herself 

some one knock the door she turn her face n luk at the person who was just enter in her room widout her permission ... n smile appeared on manyta's face she wispered to her self MOM ... n luk at the window anjali luk at her n smile... so howz ur first day in collage ? she said wid irritating luk mom i don't wana talk about that ... anjali sit on her bad n take her hand on her chick n said wid lovingly n why so ? ... manyta luk at down anjali smile n said so u are hide something from ur mom she take her hand who was resting on her chicks mom u can't believe wats going on in my life ? its just ...she just take a stop n than again continue WIRED she luk at  window side again..anjali luk at her n said wid smilingly i really don't noe wats going on in ur life but one thing always rember i m always there for u did u get that ? manyta just nod for once n gave a cute smile n said LOVE U MOM ...she gave her a peck on her chick  n said gud night ... she luk at her n said gud night mom ... 

in next morning ... 

manyta enter in class room n she look at abhey who was bizzy doing flirting wid girls ... n she just rolled her eyez n try to find vinni ... but she didn't find her ... n in other side uday just enter in class room n he was bizzy on the phone he didn't luk at anywhere... accept his phn screen n he is walking straight ... she just bit twist herself n her leg was just dis balance she closed her eyez tightly as now she noes she is landed on the floor n no one save her but two mascluer arms caught her waist on time she just open her eyez n luk at choclaty brown glares who was luking at her wid confused expression... smile across on his face  ...  n both memmrizing each other  face he can't  believe it really happened ... or he was just dreaming...

ahem ahem ... that voice break their eye contact n they both found out audince every each person who was there were luking at them n then they found out VIP guest also RV ( raghuvender dean of dpsc ) ...they quickly separate each other n both luk at down ...

good morning everyone  ... 

all students greeting him back gud morning sir ... 

so  i m here to announce something u all noe that GS elections were open now so if anyone intrested in this so give me ur names .. n if u want more informations so u did find out in notice board  ... did u guyz get that?

all students answer him back yes sir!!

good ... he luk at back on uday n manyta n smile appeared on his face when he go out side they both luk at each other uday  gave her a killer smrick ... n manyta gave him angry glare when she try to say something a teacher  entered in class room they both seat on their  chair's abhey was bizzy to glare at them sid luk at him n said wid confused expression dude what happened where the hell r u luking ? abhey continuesly luking at them n said wid greeting his teeth I want to do something sid when its too late ...

in other side uday was bizzy to luking at her she didn't luk at him back but her six sense noes someone continues watching her how many times she try to ignore his glares but ... She failed  suddenly  uday have an idea he take a paper.. wrote something on it make it ball n threw on her luckly no one notice this...as everyone bizzy to luking at the board teacher something write on a board so his back front of him ... that paper ball crash on her head manyta luk at him back ... he is pretend like he was studying manyta luk at the paper ball pick it up uday was watching her all action corner of his eyez  n smrick appeared on his face again he luk at the board manyta open that paper ball n read in her mind .. SEEMS U REALLY ENJOY IN MY ARMS ... DID U ? she luk at him back ... but he didn't luk at her he was bizzy luking at the board side she just rolled her eyez n she  take a paper n wrote something make it a paper ball n threw on him n again she luking at the board side that paper ball crash on his arms he luk at her back but she didn't  luk at him ... she luk straight at the board side uday luk at the paper ball n pick it up open it n read in his mind  HUH !! U WISH ... DREAM ON BABY DREAM ON ... he luk at her but she didn't luk at him back he again do that n threw on her but this time teacher turn his face n caught uday red handed... he go close to the paper ball pick it up n read ... louder HUH ATTITUDE I LIKE IT ... !! manyta luk at another side teacher luk at uday n den manyta n said louder yuvraj udayveer singh n manyta raizyada stand up ... wid bit angry tone they both stand up n luk at each other teacher luk at both n said what is this ? as he show them a paper ball manyta luk at down as uday also do this .. you both meet me in dean's office manyta try to say something but teacher stop her  she turn face give him a angry glare n she go outside widout luking him back .

Abhey was bizzy  on the phn but someone caught his hand he turn his face n luk at the person smricked appeared on his face n said in flirty tone hey baby howz u ? she come close to him take her middle finger on his chicks n said in seduce way I thought you forget me ... because of that new girl ... what is her name ? she thought for once n said ye manyta raizyada ...he take her waist pull to himself n luk at her glares n said oh come on rupali my sweet heart how can i forget you he take his hand on her chicks n said flirty tone baby just forget about her... would you like to coffee wid me? rupali luk at him n said seduce way my pleasure...abhey

Vini was continusly luking at the phn she mummred to herself maine where the hell r u ? sid enter in canteen n luk at vinni who is sitting alone ... he go close to her she didn't luk at him as she is on the phn sid luk at her n smile appeared on his face n said  hey can I seat here ? vinni luk at up n said wid smile ya sure!! He seat next to her .. sid said smilingly  hey my name is sidharth vinni smile n said actually we meet yesterday  sid luk her n said I noe but you noe na yesterday what happened I m really feeling bad for manyta  vinni luk at sid n said you noe what sid same here but I never thought she have guts to come in collage today ... sid luk at her n said wid confused expression ya n she is pretending like ... she don't noe about yesterday I must say she is really brave.. ya vinni luk at down n said wid low tone sid abhey is kk na ? sid luk at him n said ya he is alright ... vinni luk at him sid why u didn't talk to uday I mean he is also ur frnd  sid luking at vinni wid srs luk you noe what vinni  I want to talk wid him but ... u noe what happened vini luk at him I noe  sid luk at her n said I just want uday n abhey back ... since like when they are... vinni luk at him n said I hope so sid I hope so ...

In other side (dean's office)

Sir they both never understand they disturb other students also n they never listen plz do something uday n manyta luking at down n they didn't luk at each other manyta thought what the hell I wana kill him just because of him ... I m here standing front of RV... huh !! I hate this ... he was punishing me widout any reason n I don't do anything ...uday was really enjoy her expressions as didn't listen what he was talking about him n smricked appeared on his face .. RV luk at both uday n manyta n said I warn u both yesterday ... But I think yesterday scold didn't affect you both ...manyta luk at up wid confused expression as she don't  noe what happened in yesterday did RV scold her ? but why the hell she didn't rember about that ... RV luk at them n said wid srs expression so now I will punish u both ...they both luk at RV wid srs luk u have to clean old library ... did u get that uday luk at him wid r u srs luk sir r u talking about that old library who was closed since 20 years ? RV luk at uday wid srs expression yes uday I m talking about that ... manyta but sir why the hell that library closed for 20 years ? as she asked wid srs tone RV luk at manyta n said .. because we found a dead body there manyta luk at him wid r u srs luk n shout louder WHAT ?..it means there is a ghost ...? She luk at RV wid srs luk COMO'N manyta ghost never exist ... she luk at him n try to say something... but ... RV said lauder no but ... U guyz clan that library ... n that's ur punishment did u get that ... manyta luk at down n said yes sir... smile appeared on uday face..

OLD LIBRARY (front gate)

Manyta n uday both were standing ... n luk at the main gate of OLD LIBRARY...   Manyta luk at uday nervously I think we should go in? uday luk at her ... he understand she is really scared smricked appeared on his face .. n said in naughty way  so MS. JKR scared from ghost ? manyta luk at him n said JKR ? wid confused expression  uday luk at her n said JHASI KI RANI !!! manyta rolled her eyez n said oh hello I m not scared I m just nervous ... uday luk at her NERVOUS ? BUT WHY ? she luk at him n try to say something but he is too fast  MS.JKR DON'T GIVE  ME ANY STUPID  EXCUSE I NOE U R SCARED SO DON'T PRETEND THAT U R SO BRAVE in naughty way... She luk at him n said listen I didn't give you any excuse I just  she cut by him again SHUT UP !!! I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME SO CAN WE START OUR PUNISHMENT ? he go toward  the gate n open it he try to go inside but stop when someone caught his hand he turn his face n luk at her wid confused look manyta luk at his glares innocently n said in low voice  I m  ... uday luk at her n smile appeared on his face n go toward her n said sweetly don't be scared luk I m here wid u  ... manyta luk up n luk at his glares ... n bit smile appeared on her face like she is now satisfy wid his answer .. she luk at his eyez n said I NOE .. n they both enter together ...

That library was too old that's why that place luk like a haunted place  smile in naughty way so u r agreed that u r scared now manyta come in realty n said no I didn't say that uday luk at her wid confused expression than why the hell u agree that U NOE ?  manyta luk at him nervously n said I m trying to say that  I noe we do our punishment together ... uday chuck for once oh really that means u r brave right ?  yes naughty smiled appeared on his face so we will see manyta raiyzyada how much u r brave ?

uday: tumhe dar nhi lagta ?  (so u r not scared na ?)

manyta nhi (no)

uday start singing  

uday : gumnaam hai koi badnaam hai koi ... 

manyta : oh stop it tumhari vjha se hume punishment milli hai now plz keep quite ( oh stop it you r the main reason that we r got punishment so now keep quite ) 

uday : kk 

he turn his face n luk at another side .. manyta is bizzy to clean her side mess she didn't luk at him

manyta : merra ho gaya ab tumhari baarii ( I m done my work now its ur turn) 

n manyta turn her face to luk at him but when she turn it she was totally in shock he was not there now she is scared she take his name for twenty times but she get any reply n now RV word come to her mind again n again WE FOUND DEAD BODY THERE now she is too scared as this is not good happening she shout again top of her voice  

uday: i warning u yeh agar koi prank hai na tho mujhse bura koi nhi hoga ( uday I warning you.. if this is any stupid prank than I will kill you)

suddenly some horrible laugh come.. that was women laugh n uday is man so definetly that was not his voice means ...  

manyta now too scared 

manyta said but this time in scared tone uuu... ud..a...yyy ?

some one play the song 

shh koi hai title song 

(if any one didn't listen that song so here the link)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ngf3nTLTH0Y#t=0

uday u know i m not scared bhar nikkla verna mai RV ko bta dungi ( uday u noe I m not scared now just come out n over this game right now if u not do this than I will complain from RV ) she said in scared way

suddenly some voice come thak thak that voice make her goosbumps.. like someone close the door ... 

manyta again said

uday I noe that is u ?

but she didn't back any reply

holly shitDead

kritz EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

(so guyz howz it plz tell me n give comments

res is not allowedAngryAngry

Edited by -Kritika- - 15 May 2014 at 2:01am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet786SunsnowamadorAna..komalvirmanharshiya786mimi.maiknityatandonanushruthifireroad99Priya46preya_radevkriapatelangleroopsAsmimelodyjazsidhuperfectionsanghita0000THEfanOFheartzSurish

Priya46 Goldie
Priya46
Priya46

Posted: 14 May 2014 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome awesome love u yaar

-Kritika-

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 2:23am | IP Logged
tu goldie banke itna khush kyu ho rhi hai LOL