Haseena and Asad!

Posted: 10 years ago
This new track is gonna be sooo awesome...sooo much drama so much emotion...everybdy will be seen clashing...and interacting...but the thing im dieing to see is

HOW WILL haseena react upon getting imran engaged to asads sister...

In a house with asad-zoya-dilshad...where NO nonsense of hers is gonna work...will bhaiseena turn into a rat?  she cant do no property demands...she cant put najma down...and above all there can be hope of imran sticking up for najma cuz he luvs her...

asad knows of her antics thnx to ayaan so he very much hates her...zoya will turn her into a circus clown (which im dieing to see) and dilshad already put her down too...sooo this is gonna be one new relation which will be AMAZING to watch 😆

also asad agreed...will dilshad agree? wht if she goes against both her kids? (even if initially) after all najma-imran means TOTAL humiliation by shireen and fam! 

God i cant wait for this story!
Aapne to mere muh ki baat chhin li.. I am so eager to see Haseena with Asad... In KV , noone will take her crap..Zoya-Dilshad will kick her ass and Asad will punch her.. She will realize, how good Nikhat was and her mistakes.. 

I dnt think Dilshad will disagree.. And Dilshad cares more for her children's happiness than humiliation by shirin..Dilshad wil give back to Shirin if she says any crap..
Asad n hassena face off vl b high point of shw ...

Yeah u rite no one vl fulfil hr stupied demands..as asad knw koad of thngs frm ayaan already...

N gv hr a property fr nikhat happiness sake...

Today cn say gul set up a wonderful plot..fr brother clash...my only cncrn z..if zoya asad relation vl ruin...or grill under worst circumstances. ...

Lets c...bt fr nw..well dn gul...fr setting a wonderful upcoming track fr us

That would be the best chemistry on show :)
This is a track I can't wait to see
i am excited to see asad zoya n hassena's track but no brother's clash...

Haseena Bi is suddenly gonna learn how to behave. 😕 Dilshad and Asad are so polite man. I really hope they don't put up with Haseena's nonsense for Najma's sake. They were amused by Faisal's mom, but they won't be amused by Haseena. Waiting to see the expressions when they see Haseena Bi at their doorsteps. 😆
If I know anything about the writing style of this PH, it will be like Zoya making asad and dilshaad put up the crap for Najma's sake for quite sometime.

Haseena will definitely start demanding since she knows how affluent Asad is and on the top of it - as per her, kids are from a broken marriage. Zoya will be looked down too by her. I can bet on it. Only thing to watch is how Asad will take it - will he bag it for the sake of Najma or stand up for his love. Let's see.

On another note, Asad didn't agree. He just said he will have to talk to Nikhat first. If she says she loves imran, there goes Najma's case. He will never let her hurt her own sister for some man. Now I want somehow asad to come to know about Tanveer's baby and Imraan. It will take at least 5 months for that I am sure.
yh thats what i was thinking will dilshaad agree to it??
I seriously cant wait for this track!! So much drama!!! I luv QH!!! ❤️❤️❤️