taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awsm post
RK/VD Rocks 😳
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ufff i fell like singing the song from devdas. (Mare Dala)   Mar dala Allah Rishu neh hame mar dala... he is looking superb hot with this beard... he is the 2d man i love and look hot with beard after srk
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Indeed he was the star of the show.. His expressions were always bang on!! Finally he was using some brain. And I really like him when he is being smart...😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Vivian is an amazing Actor . It's feel great to see him act as RK in this show . Best part for me today was when Madhu was trying to put off the fire and the way RK sees her all confused and when he sees Madhu's hand getting burnt ..OMGG the way he gets scared and starts looking for something to put off the fire was truly awesome . VD really depicted the whole scene and that part specially so so beautifully HATS OFF to him 👏
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rk ki performance ne mardaala
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Vivian is an amazing Actor . It's feel great to see him act as RK in this show . Best part for me today was when Madhu was trying to put off the fire and the way RK sees her all confused and when he sees Madhu's hand getting burnt ..OMGG the way he gets scared and starts looking for something to put off the fire was truly awesome . VD really depicted the whole scene and that part specially so so beautifully HATS OFF to him 👏

Agreed!! I always like how he is able to give a myriad of emotions in a short span of time. It's not an easy job. But VD always does it so well.. 
Even hen he put off the fire, he went from there disgusted.. That expression was great.. I loved madhu's expression when she was worried about the burnt papers..