Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#73 [IO] No SaRun=No IPKKND2. Bas! (Page 52)

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by farah53

Originally posted by asrcraze

La you will enjoy watching so many episodes together even more

How many are you watching? You were asking about watching more than 2? kya socha hai??Wink

I dunno. Would be watching with mom. So till she doesn't feel sleepy. I am an expert at ipk marathon otherwise Big smile

I have downloaded 11episodes waise

Can I watch ArShi scenes while re-watching? I just re-watched full epis...

Theek hain... Btw, when did you stop watching the show? Cant be till the end...

I watched till Stapler RV..Then my cousin finished it off while I was at Uni.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I havent seen stapler RV

Sending the TS but it is not proof read or polished. Ok?
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
The green and pink lehenga was beautiful... When I wondered what happened to the fashion sense of these ppl post marriage baby said Khushi was a better dressed Gupta than a Raizada

Arnav never comes to know that he is responsible for KKG meeting SMJ... Unhappy

Fari as you said the redemption promised at the dargah where ASR wldrealise that he was only a puppet in the grand scheme of things never happened Angry

Anyone who would have watched Khushi with cylinder and oil wld have checked IPK next day at 8 out of curiosity

All the anti-dowry campaign tho heart warming, made me question is it the same PH which mocked suicide???

The scene with Mool Ratnani or Ranchandi or whatever has the same starts hanging from the ceiling as KKGs bed in Delhi

ASRs entry... Haiyeee and his aviators... double haiyyeee

Wanna know what happened to all his business deals and bodyguards,..  sab gayab?

The amount of detailing in the 4 epis I watched left me spell bound. Sab barbaad kar diya in logon ne baad me Cry

THe clothes everyone is wearing in Lucknow in the GH and one or two outfits of ASR also... looks they never reached Delhi. As those were never repeated Shocked

BS' dialogue delivery has an issue but SI stole the show first in the green room confrontation and then at the dargah lecture...

asrcraze

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

I havent seen stapler RV

Sending the TS but it is not proof read or polished. Ok?

Ok...Send...Please??

Stapler RV dekhlena..Cheesy tha...But such was the magic of SaRun that they pulled it off magically.
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
SaRun can pull off anything magically

I wrote it on a doc in desktop. Baby cleared the desktop today and now I cant find it :(
farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

The green and pink lehenga was beautiful... When I wondered what happened to the fashion sense of these ppl post marriage baby said Khushi was a better dressed Gupta than a Raizada

True

Arnav never comes to know that he is responsible for KKG meeting SMJ... Unhappy

Sad, but true

Fari as you said the redemption promised at the dargah where ASR wldrealise that he was only a puppet in the grand scheme of things never happened Angry

Ouch

Anyone who would have watched Khushi with cylinder and oil wld have checked IPK next day at 8 out of curiosity

All the anti-dowry campaign tho heart warming, made me question is it the same PH which mocked suicide???

I beg to differ..They never even said suicide..By clever detailing they induces viewers to think suicide, & then showed a heroine making Jalebis herself & eating them in between. It wasn't making mockery of suicide, it was a clever way of showing what circumstances led viewers to believe, & how different Khushi was than her circumstances.

The scene with Mool Ratnani or Ranchandi or whatever has the same starts hanging from the ceiling as KKGs bed in Delhi

The white muslin curtain with yellow balls were at the Shantivan guesthouse, at the Heer-Ranjha green room, & at the Dori breaking room.

ASRs entry... Haiyeee and his aviators... double haiyyeee

Wanna know what happened to all his business deals and bodyguards,..  sab gayab?

Nikamma kiya iss dil ne..

The amount of detailing in the 4 epis I watched left me spell bound. Sab barbaad kar diya in logon ne baad me Cry

THe clothes everyone is wearing in Lucknow in the GH and one or two outfits of ASR also... looks they never reached Delhi. As those were never repeated Shocked

Yes..I noticed that too..But that maybe becaus they were still trying to finalize the looks..Like cravat or not, peacock colors or not..

BS' dialogue delivery has an issue but SI stole the show first in the green room confrontation and then at the dargah lecture...

Sad to say, but Barun ate half of his words till the very end, & Sanaya everytime made me wonder at her wonder diction of words like Karyalay & other shuddh Hindi..Till the very end.

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

SaRun can pull off anything magically

I wrote it on a doc in desktop. Baby cleared the desktop today and now I cant find it :(

Z didn't ask you before cleaning out?Shocked
Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Fari she must have stored it somewhere

I had sent the PM to La and Soni. I am sending you from there. I hope IF doesnt scramble the three dots I am so fond of Embarrassed

Fari by suicide I meant post marriage hate, KKG suicide track... iT was done in poor taste

As for the jaleibi 'suicide' thing. I believe that was quite creative

Yeah, I agree with you abt the looks... The 3 llatey on right and the 2 latey of hair on the left made SI look so pretty in an unaware way... In delhi there are 1000s of pins attached to her hair!

And SI is all the more spectacular coz she doesnt even speak HIndi on a day to day basis!

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 17 August 2013 at 2:15pm

asrcraze

Go to top