Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#73 [IO] No SaRun=No IPKKND2. Bas! (Page 20)

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Ok K.

La it worked!!! I saw the 1st two mins of 1st epi... Sigh..

But the print isnt good... very hazy... Can you get me HD links?



Saiyu the first few episodes we don't have HD links at all as far as I know...These are the only links you get I've tried almost all

And there's the question of the format you downloaded...there are HD formats and ordinary formats too...what is the file size??


SP really cant see us happy, can it? Angry

The link you gave is 112 MBs. I have found one which is 118 MBs... Lets see if it gives any difference or not

La can you link me SP website's 1st epi?


1st epi isn't there in SP website...they removed the videoAngry

it won't be any better as far as I know !


Then where does Star expect us to watch our beloved show?? Angry

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 16 August 2013 at 1:55am

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

any pic i'll post is for you :)


Ok. Thanks Smile

No, not the last pic. Something else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Ok K.

La it worked!!! I saw the 1st two mins of 1st epi... Sigh..

But the print isnt good... very hazy... Can you get me HD links?



Saiyu the first few episodes we don't have HD links at all as far as I know...These are the only links you get I've tried almost all

And there's the question of the format you downloaded...there are HD formats and ordinary formats too...what is the file size??


SP really cant see us happy, can it? Angry

The link you gave is 112 MBs. I have found one which is 118 MBs... Lets see if it gives any difference or not

La can you link me SP website's 1st epi?


1st epi isn't there in SP website...they removed the videoAngry

it won't be any better as far as I know !


Then where does Star expect us to watch our beloved show?? Angry

That is the problem...star doesn't want us to watch it anymore Cry


Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
La aage k epis toh HD main milege na?? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 27836

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

K all the best for the court...you must have already started I guess :)

Lazy enjoy the movie!! :D


The movie wasn't scary at all! Too much hype! I have seen better Big smile
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

La aage k epis toh HD main milege na?? Confused

First few episodes are like this...uske baad you get good prints don't worry!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
lazyleaves commented on youtube again! Lazy promo 3 main comment kar na
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

Originally posted by asrcraze

K all the best for the court...you must have already started I guess :)

Lazy enjoy the movie!! :D


The movie wasn't scary at all! Too much hype! I have seen better Big smile

It is scary for normal people like us LOL

What did aunty feel ?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~SaRun UnPlugged~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: -Koeli_Appy-   Replies: 298   Views: 16123

-Koeli_Appy- 298 16123 30 March 2013 at 3:43am by hira_arnie
SARUN CC

Author: IllGetOverIpk   Replies: 3   Views: 429

IllGetOverIpk 3 429 19 March 2013 at 3:21pm by .nirvana.
ArreOhBhaiyya #1 [IO] SaRun CC

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Neloufer.   Replies: 44   Views: 3901

Neloufer. 44 3901 28 February 2013 at 8:56am by _Manpreet_
::Arhi/Sarun Paglaits 5: Invites Only::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Sanely_Insane   Replies: 127   Views: 4485

Sanely_Insane 127 4485 19 February 2013 at 12:33pm by .Sam.
CC 28 (IO): ArHi SaRun

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Rasgulla_sp   Replies: 1202   Views: 23273

Rasgulla_sp 1202 23273 21 January 2013 at 4:47am by Kalyaani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index