Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

🤔

I just can't forgive sobti... if he was so tired he shouldn't have done this show...we'd have fallen in love with an different ASR or we wouldn't have given a rat's ass about this show

So true...

And when you cant handle TV alone... you can still handle TV and a movie when MAMR called???

The talks for the movie must have  gone on for sometime. Didnt happen overnight. So I dont buy it when Sobti says he would have quit TV, and left country. Movies just happened...

Also when he was asked to stay for just 2 or 3 months for some other show to take over... he still didnt budge. We cld have at least had a better end

But still overall I blame the PH when they knew he is leaving and gave us shitty tracks.

We never moved on from IPK, we never got a closure because the mindless climax of the show...
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalyaani

Child yes, wife no, mother yes, sisters no

That is how he is, selfish to the core and proud about it too. He is nalayak and no one else

that is so terribly sad

Since I'm married I know how it feels to be ignored for even a minute...I pout and cry and argue that he doesn't love me anymore

I really feel sad for your bhabi yaar... you  can survive without brother's love but not without husband's love

I hope he doesn't cheat :/
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
You know what I dont want to talk about him

I am going for a walk. Sitting at home I have turned into a bigger panda than I was

Even the frnd who came to my place that day, the day I bought cake for Azra... she told me I am looking paler.

Looks I need some sun... I am fair but I wld hate to look sickly ghostly white
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

that is so terribly sad

Since I'm married I know how it feels to be ignored for even a minute...I pout and cry and argue that he doesn't love me anymore

I really feel sad for your bhabi yaar... you  can survive without brother's love but not without husband's love

I hope he doesn't cheat :/

Was it an unwanted arranged marriage K?
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

La and Fari just finished watching 11-16:

When shyam meets Buaji the 1st time he fixes her ankle and says thoda dard hoga before it 😆

That canteen female was so nice to Khushi... Later she too quit and Shukla came

I had never expected Arnav to drop Khushi from the 1st floor. Everytime I watch it I am like 😲 Barun once said the character of ASR was always dark. Later they had brought it several notches down

Infact, thru out this track KKG suffers so much. I always wanted her to visit the office after marrying Arnav as Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada and show Pam, Sim and everyone else who she is now. She did go to AR but 'the entire staff had changed till then'.. That cld have been a personal redemption for KKG but didnt happen 😭

Nani and Mamis relationship was so strained, they never even directly addressed each other. Woh bhi gayab.

Anjali tells Arnav initially that he doesnt take holidays at all, goes to work everyday, Akash tells his Nani something similar, Arnav thinks he wasted 10 mins cutting cake with La... and then when SP asked to change the office track to home... Arnav never went to work 😆

The appointment or the termination letter of AR doesnt even have a letter head 😆

thanks for the details babes...feels like I'm watching it all over again

@bold exactly😡
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Was it an unwanted arranged marriage K?

Aare, he does not cheat nor is it an unwanted marriage, I am talking about my brother's nature basically.

He does his own thing and most of the time all are left wondering where he is or what he is up to.

Sami you are too demanding, my brother would have run away if his wife was even 1/10 of what you are
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

So true...

And when you cant handle TV alone... you can still handle TV and a movie when MAMR called???

The talks for the movie must have  gone on for sometime. Didnt happen overnight. So I dont buy it when Sobti says he would have quit TV, and left country. Movies just happened...

Also when he was asked to stay for just 2 or 3 months for some other show to take over... he still didnt budge. We cld have at least had a better end

But still overall I blame the PH when they knew he is leaving and gave us shitty tracks.

We never moved on from IPK, we never got a closure because the mindless climax of the show...

he is just talking bullshit

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

You know what I dont want to talk about him

I am going for a walk. Sitting at home I have turned into a bigger panda than I was

Even the frnd who came to my place that day, the day I bought cake for Azra... she told me I am looking paler.

Looks I need some sun... I am fair but I wld hate to look sickly ghostly white

ja bye
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalyaani

Aare, he does not cheat nor is it an unwanted marriage, I am talking about my brother's nature basically.

He does his own thing and most of the time all are left wondering where he is or what he is up to.

Sami you are too demanding, my brother would have run away if his wife was even 1/10 of what you are

true... guilty as charged

in my defence I can't survive without my husband

I'm needy and clingy
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Zee, you will live a 1000 years, I was thinking of you only 😃