Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Sami ks brother is already married. So Ahsan hamare hai 😊

Sami you can always watch his movies.

Though i won't

Btw you just admitted you haven't moved on

I don't know whether I'll watch his movies or not

yeah well I'm confused abt my feelings related to ipk
Posted: 10 years ago
Saiyu deserves donee s better than my brother, he is not marriage worthy. Something everyone agrees to, he lives like a bachelor the only family man trait in him is his love for his child.
Wow! K and I call myself the same... Your brother and I are made for each other 😆

Sami look at my siggy... mixed feelings at the heights...
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Saiyu deserves donee s better than my brother, he is not marriage worthy. Something everyone agrees to, he lives like a bachelor the only family man trait in him is his love for his child.

meaning???

he doesn't llove his wife? 

he doesn't give any time to his wife and child?
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Wow! K and I call myself the same... Your brother and I are made for each other 😆

Sami look at my siggy... mixed feelings at the heights...

🤔

I just can't forgive sobti... if he was so tired he shouldn't have done this show...we'd have fallen in love with an different ASR or we wouldn't have given a rat's ass about this show
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

meaning???

he doesn't llove his wife? 

he doesn't give any time to his wife and child?

Child yes, wife no, mother yes, sisters no

That is how he is, selfish to the core and proud about it too. He is nalayak and no one else
La and Fari just finished watching 11-16:

When shyam meets Buaji the 1st time he fixes her ankle and says thoda dard hoga before it 😆

That canteen female was so nice to Khushi... Later she too quit and Shukla came

I had never expected Arnav to drop Khushi from the 1st floor. Everytime I watch it I am like 😲 Barun once said the character of ASR was always dark. Later they had brought it several notches down

Infact, thru out this track KKG suffers so much. I always wanted her to visit the office after marrying Arnav as Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada and show Pam, Sim and everyone else who she is now. She did go to AR but 'the entire staff had changed till then'.. That cld have been a personal redemption for KKG but didnt happen 😭

Nani and Mamis relationship was so strained, they never even directly addressed each other. Woh bhi gayab.

Anjali tells Arnav initially that he doesnt take holidays at all, goes to work everyday, Akash tells his Nani something similar, Arnav thinks he wasted 10 mins cutting cake with La... and then when SP asked to change the office track to home... Arnav never went to work 😆

The appointment or the termination letter of AR doesnt even have a letter head 😆