India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

We gotta stop predicting

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
We gotta stop predicting cuz it's a waste of time Ermm ... W*F seriously are the brothers really gonna fight over this?!? Wow Imraan, there's gotta be something special about you that most of us can't see that these two brothers are gonna drift all because of your stupid existence Angry

Anyone else shocked that Asad is considering Imraan and Najma's rishta? Stern Smile 

Where's the Billi when you actually need her? Ermm

ps. what's up with the same precap being shown for the past 3 days Sleepy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AarYan23Jaya8423yogiecoolphoolmachar13asya04divyabelleziya117Mystic_nights_

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i personally do not feel that imran & najma would be a bad relationship, Imran is wrong however, it was a bad time when najma left him, he was heart broken thus that is what preveiled him to act in such a manner...if he goes through a redemption an agree to all the messes i think its okay...& there is also the chance that tanveerisnt pregnent with his child.
rani2008 Senior Member
rani2008
rani2008

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I am shocked at asad's reaction. Thought he would never agree. I mean so what if ur other sister broke off the marriage why would u want najma to marry him. It doesn't make sense. It didn't match with asad's character that's for sure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheilasandhu-Ishqbaaaz-

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

i personally do not feel that imran & najma would be a bad relationship, Imran is wrong however, it was a bad time when najma left him, he was heart broken thus that is what preveiled him to act in such a manner...if he goes through a redemption an agree to all the messes i think its okay...& there is also the chance that tanveerisnt pregnent with his child.

The thing that gets me so angry about Imraan is how fast he ran to Najma after Nikhat broke the engagement. After being on the sideline the whole time watching Nikhat and her family get put down constantly by his family, the least he could have done was be honest with Nikhat about everything... this guy clearly doesn't come from that rich of a family, so how could he make false promises to Nikhat like moving into their own separate house after marriage? 

Another thing that pisses me off about him is how he emotionally blackmails Najma, constantly saying "I'll die if you leave me" ... that's just so wrong and so low. Honestly he seems like the type of guy who can't stand being alone... it looks like every time someone leaves him, he goes running into another woman's arms. Ermm

Imraan's gonna have to do a MAJOR redemption for him to become worthy of Najma ... if he does this and Nikhat is happy and finds her own soul mate then maybe I'll be okay with him and Najma being together.

But I still think Imraan and Tanveer are meant for each other. Only a girl like Tanveer deserves a MIL like Haseena ... someone please make this jodi happen! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasm86fee-feeantiquegoldsheilasandhu

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2008

I am shocked at asad's reaction. Thought he would never agree. I mean so what if ur other sister broke off the marriage why would u want najma to marry him. It doesn't make sense. It didn't match with asad's character that's for sure

Yeah I'm shocked too how he kept his cool and didnt break anything... I'm glad he wasnt a hypocrite (because he fell in love too and gets to marry the woman he wants) but still just this once I wish he was against it, especially after all the shit Ayaan told Asad about Haseena. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheilasandhu

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
No , I am not shocked at Asad's reaction.. He was in character handeling maturely and not goin insane and breaking furniture.. It should be noted here that Najma-Imran were together 3 years before and because of Asad , she left Imran.. Asad is guilt bcz her sister lost lov because of him and this man now knows , what is mean by loosing your love.. Also, first thing he asked was, is Najma reason for Nikhat's engagement breaking, n he was quite angry that time.. He also said he will talk to Nikhat first.. And he is brother of both, and blindly not taking Nikhat's sie also because Najma loved Imran  years back, he neither blindly supporting Najma, he said he will try..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feesheilasandhuziya117..preethi..

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

i agree i dono y plp r nt understanding tis.. i personaly feel tat imran truely loves najma & he was not able to support nikat bcz he loves najma .. & nikat was d 1 who loves imran but imran & najma truely love each other.. i knw plp r angry bcz aftr his marg broke he ran after najma wich was wrong.. but iam sure he will support najma tis time & will rectrify his mistake he shld talk to nikat 
& ya reg tanveer imran & najma brokeup 3 yrs b4 & tanveer is pregnent now.. & she evn said she was wid him for 2 days .. & tried 2 trap him but left him bcz he s nt rich.. tis seems like ntng happnd..doesnt dis statement seem fishy?
imran s nt father of tanveers baby i feel so
thank god iam nt d 1 only one who think like dis

Edited by preethi_shamya - 15 August 2013 at 10:52am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top