Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad-Najma lost to Nikhat-Ayaan (Page 8)

sumaiya14 IF-Stunnerz
sumaiya14
sumaiya14

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Love ayaan/nikhat scene so emotional. . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Real story has started now from cvs

kankabhor

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

I dnt have any problem in being selfish, its just I did not feel her pain that she really wants Imran now..
 oh yeah i can understand dt we have hardly scene najma's back story but like i said she keeps crying now and then so i cundt connect to nikhat its like she took a step fwd by raising a voice but next moment took 4 step back and became d same weak nikhat. rather feeling her pain i was like how stupid she can be dt man never supports her or helps her y wud he love her? nd this incudes for najma too 3 yrs he wsnt with u so it means he stayed 3 yrs without u nd was quite happy suddenly he wants u back? asad rightly raised a question "engagement toote hi vo tumhare paas aa gaya" somethign like thisSmile hope bth sisters see dt they deserve someone much betterSmile

Yepp  ,Zoya's reaction was off.. I did not expect that.Maybe she is more invlolved with Najma and being very practical..
i know she is involved with najma nd dts y thought pratically but here d issue is much more sensitive as already 1st family is blamed for all the happenings this will give 2nd family another chance to blame them and apart from dt the sibbling bond which they have is also at stake f she cud see najma she shud hav seen this sensitive issue as well cs dilshaad will be blamed asad will be blamed nd bth of them who have tried to keep najma out of this blame game will too face it. i really hope zoya doesnt interfere much in this matter as vo theek karne jayegi lekin rather things getting better it will become more worst considering all her previous plansLOL 

I also thought Asad was totally in his character.. I liked a lot how he handled situation and his reaction was also justified.. I dnt have problem with his reaction.. I totally loved him today.. He reacted according to his character.. and I can understand their side also but somewhere I am emotionally connected to Ayaan-Nikhat.. May be the script worked for me.. we have been watching Haseena torturing Nikhat, from 1st day so I could feel her pain more.. 
Yeah, both sisters should slap Imran and both brothers should kick his ass..
yeah i agree we have seen an entire story for nikhat but like i said rather feeling her pain i felt she is bit stupid to not look into d facts. the illusion dt she hs created for imraan still didnt break? i thought d last incident was enough for her to see dt imraan is a spineless manSmile but i guess she'll realise it laterEmbarrassed
Yeah, there is going to be big drama.. And this time it wont get sorted easily, I guess Razia will come back in between and take a charge.
yeah i agree
No , you are not the one.. I found baby-baby very OTTLOL
oh thank god i am not aloneLOL 

Edited by youth_showsfan - 16 August 2013 at 2:15am

kankabhor

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Lol its only because we empathize with Nikhat more. All 4 were good acting wise. Also, I guess Najma's love story is not convincing enough and so abrupt. It looks forced so we are not able to connect to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhorMisHumptyDumpty

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

I totally like Asad's reaction..He was in character considering character growth and his concern for both sisters..Mee too KSG fan , love him more but in this particular scene I did feel Vikrant was little bit better..May be the script worked for me.. Though Nikhat broke the engagement, she always felt Imran loved her and was expecting Imran to stand for her.. She is stil hoping Imran wil come back..She is just getting weakened by her love for Imran.. Even for Nikhat, Imran is the guy who loved her in spite of her dark complexion.. 

I am not saying Nikhat is wrong I am saying that she took a stand for her family, she has seen Imran does not voice any opinion so far which should mean he does not care or she should just question him. I am only saying that her going back on her decision and again wanting things to get back to the same seems out of place. With Najma she was trying to forget the past but it coming back makes her want to give it another chance. I love Vikrant but I think in emotionally charged scenes he does not have diverse ways of emoting it, he has one way, his voice breaks and he is on verge of tears in all scenes whether required or not. I think KSG showed his worry and anger, and the control on anger from past experiences, thus showing the change in Asad really well.

Edited by Ankita.M - 16 August 2013 at 2:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhorMisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
yes cause 

1. We dont really relate to selfish love 

2. We like selfless love 

3. Karan's acting was fluctuating LOL

4. Vikrant remained the same intense - no breaks where as Karan's expressions was a kinddaa not to the mark.  

5. Neha cant really act where as Archana is Faar a better actor than Neha LOL

kankabhor

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Lol its only because we empathize with Nikhat more. All 4 were good acting wise. Also, I guess Najma's love story is not convincing enough and so abrupt. It looks forced so we are not able to connect to her.

Word Viya, we are being FORCED. Its NOT AT ALL CONVINCING LOL  
Upar se acting. It makes it more worse ROFL 

kankabhor

Go to top