Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad-Najma lost to Nikhat-Ayaan (Page 7)

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
i could connect more with asad najma cos nikhat has an habbit of crying every now nd then so she crying nd being weak didnt matter me much compared to najma who till date hasnt cried much. seeing her crying for her love did make me love her.

though when najma said "unki engagement toot gayi" shocked asad as he had no idea abt it i felt najma was bit selfish agree imraan doesnt love nikhat but how cn she ignore nikhats feeling who is her sister. and plus its not imraan who broke its nikhat who broke d engagement otherwise imraan wud have married nikhat if she wouldnt have broken the engagement? i guess like every human she is being selfish in love i believe but dts human nature i guess cant help it.

asad clearly said to zoya when she said "hain toh phir problem kya hai unki engagement toot gayi na" something like dt honestly at dt time i was like 'r u kidding me?" nikhat ke feelings ke baare main koi kyun nhn soch raha asad rightly said "yeh aap kya keh rahi hai both sisters matters to me" i guess something like this?

talking to nikhat doesnt mean he is agreeing for imraan n najma's relationship he wants to know d truth behind the breaking of the engagement. he was relieved dt najma wasnt the reason but still he doesnt wants to hurt his other sister as well. yes najma is his real sister dts y he was giving her d hope dt if they r meant to be it will happen but still he cant neglect his other sister.

he acted quite realisticly considering d fact dt now he knows how it feels to be away from ur love. anyway i still think bth sisters shud slap imraan n move on rofl i am pretty sure knowing dt billi has his kid bth sisters will leave him i hope they do cos bth deserves much better but alas cvs r hell bent in showing us this cos this is paving way for brothers clash.

asad might fight for bth his sisters after knowing baby truth but yeah this is paving way for 1st fam vs 2nd fam as well. d blame for breaking ayan engagement came on asad now d blame for nikhats broken marriage will come on najma. lets see how it plays out.

btw ppl r loving d convo b/w najma n zoya but i guess i am d only one who found dt baby wala way too out of character. lolz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awesomekankabhoranushreemishra

zigma99 Newbie
zigma99
zigma99

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
liked nikhat - ayaan better...although i am a ksg fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

I agree with you Kanka, don't know what it was and I won't go into actor comparisons 'cause I don't wanna be jumped LOL But Ayaan and Nikhat's scene felt more powerful. It was more moving. 

Good to see someone agrees.. 
kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by youth_showsfan

i could connect more with asad najma cos nikhat has an habbit of crying every now nd then so she crying nd being weak didnt matter me much compared to najma who till date hasnt cried much. seeing her crying for her love did make me love her.

though when najma said "unki engagement toot gayi" shocked asad as he had no idea abt it i felt najma was bit selfish agree imraan doesnt love nikhat but how cn she ignore nikhats feeling who is her sister. and plus its not imraan who broke its nikhat who broke d engagement otherwise imraan wud have married nikhat if she wouldnt have broken the engagement? i guess like every human she is being selfish in love i believe but dts human nature i guess cant help it.

I dnt have any problem in being selfish, its just I did not feel her pain that she really wants Imran now..

asad clearly said to zoya when she said "hain toh phir problem kya hai unki engagement toot gayi na" something like dt honestly at dt time i was like 'r u kidding me?" nikhat ke feelings ke baare main koi kyun nhn soch raha asad rightly said "yeh aap kya keh rahi hai both sisters matters to me" i guess something like this?

Yepp  ,Zoya's reaction was off.. I did not expect that.Maybe she is more invlolved with Najma and being very practical..

talking to nikhat doesnt mean he is agreeing for imraan n najma's relationship he wants to know d truth behind the breaking of the engagement. he was relieved dt najma wasnt the reason but still he doesnt wants to hurt his other sister as well. yes najma is his real sister dts y he was giving her d hope dt if they r meant to be it will happen but still he cant neglect his other sister.

he acted quite realisticly considering d fact dt now he knows how it feels to be away from ur love. anyway i still think bth sisters shud slap imraan n move on rofl i am pretty sure knowing dt billi has his kid bth sisters will leave him i hope they do cos bth deserves much better but alas cvs r hell bent in showing us this cos this is paving way for brothers clash.

I also thought Asad was totally in his character.. I liked a lot how he handled situation and his reaction was also justified.. I dnt have problem with his reaction.. I totally loved him today.. He reacted according to his character.. and I can understand their side also but somewhere I am emotionally connected to Ayaan-Nikhat.. May be the script worked for me.. we have been watching Haseena torturing Nikhat, from 1st day so I could feel her pain more.. 
Yeah, both sisters should slap Imran and both brothers should kick his ass..

asad might fight for bth his sisters after knowing baby truth but yeah this is paving way for 1st fam vs 2nd fam as well. d blame for breaking ayan engagement came on asad now d blame for nikhats broken marriage will come on najma. lets see how it plays out.

Yeah, there is going to be big drama.. And this time it wont get sorted easily, I guess Razia will come back in between and take a charge..

btw ppl r loving d convo b/w najma n zoya but i guess i am d only one who found dt baby wala way too out of character. lolz

No , you are not the one.. I found baby-baby very OTTLOL

youth_showsfan

YaloBaso Senior Member
YaloBaso
YaloBaso

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Agree with u on this, I too liked Nikha & Ayaan scene bit better than Asad & Najma's, maybe coz we feel for Nikhat more at this stage than Nazma..acting wise all four were spot on.

kankabhor

mariam1368 IF-Dazzler
mariam1368
mariam1368

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
You can only say that Nikhat n Ayaan scene was much emotional than Najma n Asad's scene bt Karan acted so fabulous than Vikrant

kankabhor

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
The Ayaan-Nikhat scene is higher on moral ground...so it is more convincing...but acting wise...Karan, Vikrant and Archana were great...Neha was good

kankabhor

aussie.priya Groupbie
aussie.priya
aussie.priya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I also liked Nikhat-Ayaan better. And Vikrant Massey is an amazing actor; he is super natural.
KSG was good too, but I think he's been around in TV longer so he has more fans who support him no matter what :)

kankabhor

Go to top