Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad-Najma lost to Nikhat-Ayaan (Page 6)

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Archana seems to be a more experienced actress than Neha . I liked what Ayaan said about facing reality. He loves his sister but he's really more concerned about her wellbeing first. What saddens me the most is how much Nikhat trusts Imraan. She's convinced that he'll come back for her. She'll be completely broken when she finds out the reality. And we've seen how Nikhat has always had low self-esteem and finally the one time she decided to speak out in her life for herself, Imraan didn't support her. I think even when she finds out the truth, she'll be in denial for a while. 

But more than anything, I can't belive how Najma can so easily say "He was Nikhat's fiance, not anymore." Even if Nikhat and Najma don't talk much, they are still sisters and how can you do that to a sister? How can Najma possibly love Imraan so much after just meeting him recently after a 3 year gap? Imraan isn't worth it! How could you love a man who's so weak? 

Imran is wimp and no sister should be with him at this point.. Nikhat is not able to see real Imran and stil in delusion that he loves her and will come back.. Najma is being little bit selfish.. She had said no to Imran 3 years before, but now as he came back she does not want to loose him ..Also she does not love her half sisters as much as Asad.. She was always been jealous of them as shown in early episodes.. Yeah she is younger than Asad and dos not understand her siblings side like Asad.. 

I hope after this track, she will grow as a person and become more mature..

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i liked asad najma more,nikhats pain is more visible because she already suffered a lot but najma still like a baby 
but plzzz dont compare karan with vikrant
vikrant is doing a great job but karan is the best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awesomekankabhor

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annanyaksgian

i liked asad najma more,nikhats pain is more visible because she already suffered a lot but najma still like a baby 
but plzzz dont compare karan with vikrant
vikrant is doing a great job but karan is the best

Yeah Nikhat's pain is more visible because of whole back story we have..
I think i can say what i feel.. I felt Vikrant was better today, whats so big deal.. 
I like Karan more than Vikrant but remember I am talking about today's particular scene.. There is no need to feel offended and I think I am entitled to my opinion..
Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Ayaan NIkhath scene was more emotional. I also liked the bg music towards the end.

I did not like Asad-Najma scene mostly because I'm irritated at Najma. I mean she did say Nikhath broke off the engagement. Now can she put a thinking cap on and ask Nikhath why?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

MKB-kitkit Senior Member
MKB-kitkit
MKB-kitkit

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesome

Originally posted by Luckyforever

Originally posted by _Annie_

Archana acted better than Neha in her scene but Karan acted better than Vikrant in his scene.

Thats wat I felt :)

same here

same hereSmile

I agree

Edited by asyaworld - 15 August 2013 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awesomekankabhor

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Ayaan NIkhath scene was more emotional. I also liked the bg music towards the end.

I did not like Asad-Najma scene mostly because I'm irritated at Najma. I mean she did say Nikhath broke off the engagement. Now can she put a thinking cap on and ask Nikhath why?

Najma is getting carried away with Imran's emotional blackmail.. And she does not love her siblings like Asad.. Lets hope she wont end up with Imran and become more mature..
KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Kanka, don't know what it was and I won't go into actor comparisons 'cause I don't wanna be jumped LOL But Ayaan and Nikhat's scene felt more powerful. It was more moving. 

kankabhor

GoldenPanda. IF-Rockerz
GoldenPanda.
GoldenPanda.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I think all four of them did a good job. Neha a little less than the others but still.

kankabhor

Go to top