Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad-Najma lost to Nikhat-Ayaan (Page 3)

Chipmunks. Goldie
Chipmunks.
Chipmunks.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I too felt like that. I didnt expect Asad to agree easily but if we see from brother's pov, he just wanted his sister's happiness same with Ayaan-Nikhat. Today the epi was all about the sibling's relationship I think :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Thank god someone feels the same...i thought i was the only one who liked ayaan and nikhat better..I loved how supportive asad was..i am happy that asad was so supportive of najma but i felt a little disappointed wen he basically said yes to the marriage if Nikhat is ok with it...i mean i know he is right as Najma's brother but as Nikhat's?i felt asad's reaction a little underwhelming
My favourite scene was Ayaan and nikhat scene...vikrant was wonderful...the way he said that only her can be judge of what is right an wrong but yes as her brother he wants her to accept the reality and try and forget Imraan...Clap

I only felt, he did not actually said yes .Lets not forget he is in love and knows the pain of loosing your love.. Also, Najma left Imran because of Asad's fear so he might be feeling guilty of that.. At the same tim ehe is thinking about Nikhat and he wants to make sure Nikhat will not get hurt by this.. so I found his reaction was justified..

Yean Nikhat-Ayaan scene was written wel , I thought also Nikhat has back story so I feel her pain more

anushreemishra

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniloveasya

Actually as viewer we more connected to nikhat thats y we feel her pain not nsjma thats make differnce .archna neha karan vikrant all r good actor. I find asad is iin his true chracter .i love asad more than all three

Yeah Asad and everyone were in character...Loved his reaction and how he handled the situation.. As we have whole back story , Haseena drama in Nikhat's case may be that's why I feel her pain more.. 
nahsjdnusksmsj IF-Sizzlerz
nahsjdnusksmsj
nahsjdnusksmsj

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I liked asad and najmas scene

kankabhor

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I think the script favoured ayaan and nikhat more..
Nikhat had the chance to portray pain and we  know she is the rejected one so we all kinda have sympathy for her ..
but yeh i have to agree ayaan nikhat rocked in that scene
asad najma were good as well
it was a close call for me
Vikrant is a great actor but KSG is like my hot fav these days so i always find him the best..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awesomekankabhor

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I am not comparing either scenes because in both, the brothers were concerned for their sisters. And in Asad's case he was concerned for both of his sisters, he just didn't want to say a direct no to Najma because he does not know what has culminated in the other house hence he says if its in her destiny to be with Imran she will be. I am a KSG fan but this is without a bias performance wise I think KSG was more into the scene. The Ayan Nikhat scene was extremely random, considering that Nikhat was the one who took a strong stand against Imran and his family, and now she is back to feeling bad that she hurt Imran because she spoke badly to his family. Najma though being kiddish I understand her love for Imran because through her insecurities of being accepted how she is, he was the first one to do so, and now that he has come to her she does not want to let go without a chance. 

I relate to both the sisters and their feelings but I connected far more to Asad Najma because it seemed it came naturally, but with Ayan Nikhat the scene had no build up considering Nikhat was absolutely normal yesterday and Ayan was worried over Humaira.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awesomekankabhor

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
well its so because we say the pain nikjat went through and not najan

kankabhor

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
i think ppl like ayaan-nikat scene better bcuz most of us r jus hating anything to do with imran-najma and for asad to agree is a BIG SHOCK TO US...but if u go back and watch the scene with an understanding of how much asad changed his reaction does make sense...and karans acting was bang on...u need to catch EACH SECOND OF EACH EMOTION...asad was in a much difficult spot then ayaan so his expressions were to portray a bigger dilemma and i think he was awesome...(trust me i aint no ksg fangirl) vikrants scene was easier IMO...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awesomeTeja....kankabhor

Go to top