Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad-Najma lost to Nikhat-Ayaan (Page 2)

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesome

yeah Archna acted better than Neha but Vikrant was better than Karan i don't agree.karan did a awesome job yeah vikrant is good but not more then KSGSmile
I like Karan and vikrant both and Karan is definitely my fav but here its not about Karan vs Vikrant but ayaan vs asad and frankly ayaan won for me...
Both Karan and Vikrant were spot on and amazing but today my heart went out for ayaan and nikhat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhormochhug

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

yeah Archna acted better than Neha but Vikrant was better than Karan i don't agree.karan did a awesome job yeah vikrant is good but not more then KSGSmile
I like Karan and vikrant both and Karan is definitely my fav but here its not about Karan vs Vikrant but ayaan vs asad and frankly ayaan won for me...
Both Karan and Vikrant were spot on and amazing but today my heart went out for ayaan and nikhat
am also not talking about karan n vikrant me to talking about asad n ayaan according to me asad was better then ayaan n  everyone have different view i respect ur viewSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhormochhug

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Actually as viewer we more connected to nikhat thats y we feel her pain not nsjma thats make differnce .archna neha karan vikrant all r good actor. I find asad is iin his true chracter .i love asad more than all three

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyabelleA.Hajnalkankabhorawesome

mix_of_emotions IF-Stunnerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i just felt ekdum ulta.i liked najma asad scene more. for me najma acted better than nikhat today and acc to me neha literally rocked today and i feel for najma .in crying scenes she was looking very natural,iam happy she is also getting chance to show her acting skills.a little sister telling everthing to her brother.and ksg to hai hi best but loved vikrant and nikhat too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awesomekankabhormochhug

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqii

Love ayaan/nikhat scene so emotional Cry

Me too..Cry
anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

am also not talking about karan n vikrant me to talking about asad n ayaan according to me asad was better then ayaan n  everyone have different view i respect ur viewSmile
Ya agree...actually i felt a little disappointed with asad wen he said that he was ok with najma and imraan marriage if Nikhat was ok...but the important point is what will asad do wen he comes to know that nikhat still loves imraan...that will be intersting to watch...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbibiawesomekankabhormochhug

sweetbibi Senior Member
sweetbibi
sweetbibi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
You could feel the pain in Nikhat-Ayaan sceneCry. I loved their scene moreClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

sweetbibi Senior Member
sweetbibi
sweetbibi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Ya agree...actually i felt a little disappointed with asad wen he said that he was ok with najma and imraan marriage if Nikhat was ok...but the important point is what will asad do wen he comes to know that nikhat still loves imraan...that will be intersting to watch...

Then he still has to speak with Nikhat as he said So you don't know what will Nikhat say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

Go to top