Qubool Hai

Asad-Najma lost to Nikhat-Ayaan - Page 7

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

I totally like Asad's reaction..He was in character considering character growth and his concern for both sisters..Mee too KSG fan , love him more but in this particular scene I did feel Vikrant was little bit better..May be the script worked for me.. Though Nikhat broke the engagement, she always felt Imran loved her and was expecting Imran to stand for her.. She is stil hoping Imran wil come back..She is just getting weakened by her love for Imran.. Even for Nikhat, Imran is the guy who loved her in spite of her dark complexion.. 

I am not saying Nikhat is wrong I am saying that she took a stand for her family, she has seen Imran does not voice any opinion so far which should mean he does not care or she should just question him. I am only saying that her going back on her decision and again wanting things to get back to the same seems out of place. With Najma she was trying to forget the past but it coming back makes her want to give it another chance. I love Vikrant but I think in emotionally charged scenes he does not have diverse ways of emoting it, he has one way, his voice breaks and he is on verge of tears in all scenes whether required or not. I think KSG showed his worry and anger, and the control on anger from past experiences, thus showing the change in Asad really well.
Edited by Ankita.M - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
yes cause 

1. We dont really relate to selfish love 

2. We like selfless love 

3. Karan's acting was fluctuating 😆

4. Vikrant remained the same intense - no breaks where as Karan's expressions was a kinddaa not to the mark.  

5. Neha cant really act where as Archana is Faar a better actor than Neha 😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

Lol its only because we empathize with Nikhat more. All 4 were good acting wise. Also, I guess Najma's love story is not convincing enough and so abrupt. It looks forced so we are not able to connect to her.

Word Viya, we are being FORCED. Its NOT AT ALL CONVINCING 😆  
Upar se acting. It makes it more worse 🤣