Bhabo face was something to see... good for you mean MILAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

timepassslodkagila.NJ.

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by timepass

yeah...after SurYa lifted trophy one should look at Bhabho's expression...it was like...CHAL ...AANGAN MEI DEKHATI HOON KI WHO IS SABSE BADA CHAMPION????ROFL

oh my matkas. I gotta agree with you timepass. Even without watching the episode, I know that SBC of dabh is Bhabo. 

Shobhana, rollicking post man. Haven't watched but I think your EAT is more than enough. Let me see now aage...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73timepassslodkagila.NJ.

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Hi all...this is my first post in this forum. Could not stop myself from posting after seeing  the precap.

Lovely analysis by the way.

Precap was seriously hilarious, with Bhabo sitting like kakeyi sulking/moping and Suraj trying to pacify her. 

Did not really understand why Bhabo is sulkingConfused. What was she expecting when she put forth the 3 matka challenge infront of SandhyaConfused

- That Sandhya will lose the challenge and sit in the kitchen like she wants her DIL's to be...(which by the way is atrocious thinking of hers, cause till now I was under the impression by her dialogues that she was looking out for Suraj and his happiness...guess that was all a pretense so she could satisfy her ego.)

-or was expecting Sandhya to lose SBC for her and then she can act all high and mighty in front of RP that she knew Sandhya is not fit for anything other than housework. Also I am sure she would have never revealed it to anyone that she blackmailed Sandhya and would have continued with her taunting sessions of Suraj and Sandhya.

So tomorrow she will do the kakeyi drama and like Rama, Suraj and Sandhya will leave Rathi Parivaar so they don't hurt there innocent Bhabo anymore. Though I am happy they are leaving (finally), but they are leaving for the wrong reasons.

I don't have any problem with Suraj and Sandhya respecting Bhabo inspite of her scheming, blackmailing  and obnoxious behavior. But, I do have a problem with them not trying to show Bhabo the mirror that she is wrong and still trying to pacify her. This is what is making her believe that she is always right and has the right to inflate her HUGE EGO at the expense of her families tears. At the end of the day Right is Right and WRONG is WRONG no matter it is your parents or someone else.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73rajvtatimepassshehjarvish.narenslodkagilaMJV2.NJ.

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by timepass

yeah...after SurYa lifted trophy one should look at Bhabho's expression...it was like...CHAL ...AANGAN MEI DEKHATI HOON KI WHO IS SABSE BADA CHAMPION????ROFL
LOL I felt like she was going to BURST like  a cracker any moment seeing her dream of seeing Sandhya working like a slave in her KINGDOM shatter infront of her eyesLOL...

Her scheming mind definitely must be churning out new ideas on how to stop Sandhya from being happy, hence the next angaan dramaLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73vish.narenslodkagila.NJ.

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Yesterday was a super positive episode to be followed by high end drama tomorrow. The injured sherni Bhabo is unlikely to take her open defeat lying down. So another aangan drama is definitely in the offing. Liked Chavvi and Emily feeling happy for Sandhya's success. That was a pleasant surprise. There did not appear to be any malaise there. No matter what happens now at least Sandhya knows and is clear which side of the fence she has to be in. The confusion she had has now been cleared. Looking forward to their moving out of RM. How long this euphoria will last only time will tell. By the way one thing I noticed that SRK gave 5 seconds to Sandhya to rethink her answer why was not the same given to Ashutost in the final round. Should they make it so obvious that only Sandhya has to win no one else...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73Archana_dabhtimepassvish.narenslodkagila.Ami..NJ.Divz.

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Arre Uma jee...actually SRK had a crush on Sandy babyWink...so he wanted to see Sandy's face as long as he could...he got only 5 seconds more to see that innocent & beautiful face. Tongue

There was no incentive in looking at Ashutosh's face and hence he did not give extra time...SIMPLE ROFL

@ Micron

You first post is dhamkedarWink...keep threading Tongue

Edited by timepass - 15 August 2013 at 7:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana_dabhpreeti73vish.narenslodkagila.NJ..Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Sorry posted in wrong thread Confused

Edited by -Amlu- - 15 August 2013 at 7:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slodkagila

jhema IF-Sizzlerz
jhema
jhema

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Nice post Shobhi.

It was positive episode after a long time.
Enjoyed that.

• BTW when Babasa was hugging Suraj, he got our lovely chora's hair shun.. Bechara was correcting it even in that situation...ROFL
 Me too noticed that. May be editing mistake.

Meena is too funny. She usually behave funny when a actor come to DABH.Clown

Chavi and emily changed suddenly and feel happy for Sandhya.Confused
Bhabho is expressionless.LOL
But today we have to see a aangan drama. But Bhabho's behaviour is too much. Bhabhasa has to shut her by saying that they all know LC truth. Ouch

Edited by jhema - 15 August 2013 at 11:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73Archana_dabhslodkagila

Go to top