Posted: 10 years ago
I would like to give one Express tit bits of the episode in bullets points... Many things which made me smile big... (I'm leaving out SurYa's part as I believe that some one would do a special thread) 😛

• When sandy pressed the buzzer for the first time everyone where like . It seemed like no one would realise even some bees get into their mouth🤣 (for the past two days they were like that only)
  • The positiveness that Sandy showed. Express like Answers...😛 Never seen her with so much josh.. I was laughing at it actually😆
  • The positiveness which chavi, emily showed today.. They were feeling happy from the heart for sandy.😃 All of a sudden they changed😲
  • SRK did his job with ease & finesse. Best part was his interaction with Bhabo. Goli maara with words. So does babasa... 😆  (Some one give me some sweets too)
  • BTW when Babasa was hugging Suraj, he got our lovely chora's hair shun.. Bechara was correcting it even in that situation...🤣
  • Also Ashutosh's gesture when he got to know that  he pressed the button was 🤣 worth...
  • Last but not the least our meenudi with her Rainbow saree made a mark in SRk's heart too😲🤣

I found the epi very funny... 😆 But yet good episode. Happy happy wala episode😃 SRk's stint in DABH came to a sweet end.. though the precap was scary... One last Aangan drama to witness  😉(at least as of now) BTW I have one doubt😕  whether bhabo too heard the convo of Babasa- Sandy like Suraj ???😲 I got this doubt as bhabo in the precap said to Suraj that he never saw bhabo till yesterday... only now he is looking for her happiness😕 Also she gave a look like " I did that.. What can u do??" kind of thng to babasa when he came back after having convo with sandy😉 wild guesses..😳

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
PP on behalf of dabhily

yes it was a josh bharaa episode with sandy excited to win it for suraj
she wanted to win all the points she lost😆

suraj was in a shock when srk announced sandy's win
he came out of it only when bhabhasa hugged him

it was the best moment
of course sandy with  trophy in her hands and tears in her eyes👏

what an epic episode

😃 (surya) 😔 (bhabho) 😒 ( mohit) ( emily) chaturi chotu bhabhasa 🤡 meena

Edited by ramasuresh78 - 10 years ago
Whoa Whoa

BTW when Babasa was hugging Suraj, he got our lovely chora's hair shun.. Bechara was correcting it even in that situation...🤣

HAHHAH me too watched that scene🤣...i saw anas there for a second not suraj.😆

sandy was in full form to win this SBC.SRK was best as host and actor.he rocked today also..bharaj hug.wow..

but i liked suraj when he trying to speak at sandy.wow.always bhabhasa rocks.

precap...anyone noticed.bhabo said she doesnt like her bahu to sit in any place other than kitchen(thanks thala for wu)

from this line...bhabo did all for herself not for her son.😲
Edited by -Liebe- - 10 years ago
I don't care if bhabho sulks. All I am concerened about surya's happiness.
She is gonna pay for her deeds.
And somehow,I was sad that SRK was leaving the show. He was awesome!
Bhabho is doesn't exist for me.
^ Ritu but bhabo holds a high place in your beloved SurYa's heart.. 😛Chill...  😉 One last aangan drama to witness... Woh bhi kar lenge... Kitna dekhe hain hum🤣
Awesome post di👏
Very good episode👏 👏
Sandhya won😃 ...Suraj trust won...
Glad that emily and chavi showing happy expression when sandhya won the competition..⭐️
I agree interesting part of the epi SRK-Convo with bhabo😉
Precap is scary...I don't think that bhabo heard their conversation..Or else she somewhat guilty about LC things..🤔
ritu..And somehow,I was sad that SRK was leaving the show. He was awesome!

awww i felt the same
but after knowing the truth behind LC why is suraj still asking bhabho whether she is happy : precap
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

but after knowing the truth behind LC why is suraj still asking bhabho whether she is happy : precap

Thala, it is one last effort before leaving😉... from suraj's side... Also when Sandy herself can think about Bhabo's happiness why not suraj do the same after nowing LC truth... Both of them feel that it was one slip out of her character which she herself never wanted to do... 😕.. Their respect towards bhabo will keep them always in the thoughts of bhabo's happiness... Best children a mother a mother could get⭐️...
Originally posted by shobhana_dabh

Thala, it is one last effort before leaving😉... from suraj's side... Also when Sandy herself can think about Bhabo's happiness why not suraj do the same after nowing LC truth... Both of them feel that it was one slip out of her character which she herself never wanted to do... 😕.. Their respect towards bhabo will keep them always in the thoughts of bhabo's happiness... Best children a mother a mother could get⭐️...

👏