Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Clash of the brothers finally begins

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Well what an amazing episode...the story has finally set in motion
The opening scene in the KM mansion was hilarious...i wonder where does Gul get these kind of characters from?LOLImraan najma ki life mein nahi bhi hota to Faizal ko dekh k aise hi najma ro padtiLOLReally zoya you liked that Guy for your sweet tamatar?
Well i guess this scene was just to balance out the drama quotient that followed
So,the cat is finally out of the bag and zoya and asad know about Imraan
I loved zoya najma scene it was beautifully portrayed...indeed a perfect bhabhi and nanad scene...
I loved how supportive asad was...kash ki meri sweet tamatar 3 saal pehle sab kuch bata deti to aj ye sab nahi hota...Asad did ask if najma was the reason behind Imraan and nikhat's broken engagement and he said that before anything happens he will have to talk to Nikhat...i liked that he considered the best interest of both his sisters but then he said if imraan was indeed in Najma's fate no one not even even he could change that...What will Asad do wen he realizes that Nikhat is still in love with Imraan and the happiness of one of his sisters means tears for the other...
I know i may sound a little odd but did anyone find asad's reaction not what we expected.i found his reaction a little underwhelming...i mean he agreed to Imraan and najma's wedding if Nikhat is ok with it but is that right?
My favourite scene has to Ayaan and nikhat scene...vikrant was wonderful...the way he said that only her can be judge of what is right an wrong but yes as her brother he wants her to accept the reality and try and forget Imraan...but he is helpless seeing Nikhat's undying love and says that If Imraan is her destiny she will find him...
So basically both the brothers have left everything to fate and destiny and no matter whom destiny favours everyone will lose...
P.S.-hayee precap ne maard dala...finally zoya asks asad to marry her soon and we get get to see a passionate hugEmbarrassed
Can Qubool hai get any better?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lmaharajhSumeer2024rabiacasa...SankaDevi...divyabelleannanyaksgianNithiya95GredandForge

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
ya but one thing were forgettin is farhaan..wht if he actually is zoyas friend frm NY who knows everything abt imraan including tanveer and he tells tht to zoya...wht happens when asad and the rest find out abt imran-tanveer...wht will zoya do if farhaan tells her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anushreemishra

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
qubool hai is really great show.balancing everything,love romance,twist
love todays episode

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top