Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Did Ravan actually came to Swayambar :-/ (Page 2)

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya.Vrish...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Rishi_Angie12nyxx

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
well I saw the in some movies...in some old hindi movies they showed that Ravan came to the Swayamvar and tried to pick up the bow but can't...and when Ram lift it he left angrily..so what DKDM is showing is not wrong..

about Hanuman it's complete true...even in Sagar's Ramayan they showed that Hanuman forget about his power bcz of shrap which is given by a Rishi and he remembered it when Jambuban ji remind him when they were at the bank of sea and thinking how they reach to lanka to find out if Mata Sita is there or not..

sry for the bad english..Tongue

*sowmya*Angie12

romi21 Goldie
romi21
romi21

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Yes Raavan had come But Not Mahadev & parvati... The issue in our Country we have so many different versions of Mytho Stories That we do know what to believe & not to Believe.. Upar Se Tele Industry modify according to their TRPS

*sowmya*Angie12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
There are many versions of stories that CVs can incorporate them and can quote a source.  For example, it was the first time in Mahadev that I saw Shiv/Parvati having a daughter.  I was so confused that I googled it.  It was difficult to find a story, but only thing I found was that there are stories in Bengal and Gujarat about Shiv/Parvati having a daughter.  But there was nothing about Nahush/Ashok Sundari marriage.  Even in Sati period, which I like the best, had some stories different from what I have read.  But they could show more in Sati period as compared to Parvati, there is comparatively little on Sati.  So they could incorporate more of their own interpretations.  I for one liked their interpretations and logic about the fight between Shiv & Daksh not being only of ego from Daksh's side but also of ideology.  

That's why I now look at basic story structure/characterizations as well as interpretations of events.  If they appeal to me, I watch it.  So far,  Raavan is the only one who is unappealing to me.  I was having issues with them showing Lakshman this Ram type character.  But they have now corrected it and so I was happy at how Lakshman was shown in last two episodes.  

As far as Hanuman forgetting his powers is concerned, I have read about it and seen it in every version shown on celluloid.  Going forward, I just want to see better interpretations of Kakayi, Raavan, Kaushalya, Bharat and so on (the important side characters or main antagonists).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romi21

*sowmya* IF-Dazzler
*sowmya*
*sowmya*

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
as per my knowledge Raavan did attend Seetha's swayamvaram but he could not lift Shiva's bow..my parents, in-laws and grand parents have told this but i am not sure in which version of Ramayanam does this one is told.

Edited by *sowmya* - 16 August 2013 at 5:16am

Go to top