Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

And they are back!!! (Page 8)

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Holy crap!!! Asad and Zoya were in their element today. This was the passion, maturity, angst, friendship and mutual support and understanding that we were missing this week. But today it came back in full force and how.

Zoya and Najma - Apart from the very questionable choice of dialogue (Baby) the scene was flawless. Zoya and Najma's relationship is beautiful to watch and now that we are seeing it unfold it makes for great storytelling. Hats off to both actresses for pulling of this scene so naturally

Zoya -Asad - Najma : Holy SHIT batman! Asad knows! Like he knows everything. I did not see that coming at all. I am glad Najma told him the truth and he totally reacted in character. Zoya's presence and subtle reminder not to explode was a good touch to the scene.

The brothers clash has been effectively set up and what a way to do it too. Ayaan and Nikhat having a similar conversation in parallel to Asad and Najma's was genius. I am going to thoroughly enjoy watching this unfold. Tow brothers who love their sisters very much are now going to be on opposite sides of the fence for them. This is the first of many conflicts for Asad and Ayaan and I am glad we are finally getting there. Qubool Hai's story has now truly started.

Precap - Ah the much awaited hug and how LOL. Btw, how many times are they gonna show Humeira wake up again?

Special mention - The acting today by Surbhi, Neha, Karan, Vikrant and Archana was spot on!

for the first time i agree with EVERY SINGLE word on your post today..LOLClap Hats off and well said! usually we disagree on some points LOL but today i fully back you 18347209837%!!! Clap

I agree on the baby thing. 

I agree on acting which i think EVERYONE was IMPECCABLE!

I agree about the Asya interactions today as there was that TRUST and maturity and friendship that we were longing to see finally scene! Clap

I agree about the hug there was that PASSION that was misssing for a while but it was BACk ClapClap

I agree on Humz precap stretching LOL but i think we will get it tomz!

EVERYTHING is spot on "I concur" level LOL fabulous! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123CanadianChikdelena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Originally posted by delena90

Holy crap!!! Asad and Zoya were in their element today. This was the passion, maturity, angst, friendship and mutual support and understanding that we were missing this week. But today it came back in full force and how.

Zoya and Najma - Apart from the very questionable choice of dialogue (Baby) the scene was flawless. Zoya and Najma's relationship is beautiful to watch and now that we are seeing it unfold it makes for great storytelling. Hats off to both actresses for pulling of this scene so naturally

Zoya -Asad - Najma : Holy SHIT batman! Asad knows! Like he knows everything. I did not see that coming at all. I am glad Najma told him the truth and he totally reacted in character. Zoya's presence and subtle reminder not to explode was a good touch to the scene.

The brothers clash has been effectively set up and what a way to do it too. Ayaan and Nikhat having a similar conversation in parallel to Asad and Najma's was genius. I am going to thoroughly enjoy watching this unfold. Tow brothers who love their sisters very much are now going to be on opposite sides of the fence for them. This is the first of many conflicts for Asad and Ayaan and I am glad we are finally getting there. Qubool Hai's story has now truly started.

Precap - Ah the much awaited hug and how LOL. Btw, how many times are they gonna show Humeira wake up again?

Special mention - The acting today by Surbhi, Neha, Karan, Vikrant and Archana was spot on!

for the first time i agree with EVERY SINGLE word on your post today..LOLClap Hats off and well said! usually we disagree on some points LOL but today i fully back you 18347209837%!!! Clap

I agree on the baby thing. 

I agree on acting which i think EVERYONE was IMPECCABLE!

I agree about the Asya interactions today as there was that TRUST and maturity and friendship that we were longing to see finally scene! Clap

I agree about the hug there was that PASSION that was misssing for a while but it was BACk ClapClap

I agree on Humz precap stretching LOL but i think we will get it tomz!

EVERYTHING is spot on "I concur" level LOL fabulous! Clap

Lol Rosh!!!

Yeah the baby thing was hella grating. I don't understand why it was even put in.

Today's episode should be good. I honestly just cannot wait for the brothers to explode and of course the Nikhat/Najma thing to come to light...to everyone!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arvifanalwaysCanadianChikxxMATSxx

Asya_KaJen IF-Dazzler
Asya_KaJen
Asya_KaJen

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
loved em 
-jawaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-jawaria-
-jawaria-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you
Superb post Clap
TheDailyRush Goldie
TheDailyRush
TheDailyRush

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
AAHHH
I can't wait.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rushitaa

AAHHH
I can't wait.

Can I just say I love your DP!!!! SUITS has to be the sexiest show on tv. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDailyRushCanadianChik

vijayata123 Goldie
vijayata123
vijayata123

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was superb! All the actors were great..! And ya, that baby part... ROFLROFL.. I thought it was stupid.. Wacko.. Anyways, nice post and I (100%)agree with u.. Oh, the precap BlushingDay Dreaming

delena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayata123

Today's episode was superb! All the actors were great..! And ya, that baby part... ROFLROFL.. I thought it was stupid.. Wacko.. Anyways, nice post and I (100%)agree with u.. Oh, the precap BlushingDay Dreaming

Thanks! The baby thing was ridiculous!

vijayata123

Go to top