India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

And they are back!!! (Page 5)

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Pri for making this post...this is what I craved to see...the mutual assurance...the maturity in their romance...loved neha, Surbhi and Karan in their scene...neha is really pretty and cute. I am looking forward to the powerhouse performances from both the brothers...and they will hug and a mutual oneWink

Edited by Rupunzale - 15 August 2013 at 10:52am

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goingreen

Yeah I really enjoyed today's episode too!! You've summarized it beautifully here (: I personally really liked the Asad-Najma-Zoya scene, it was very beautifully scripted and executed.

And YES ASAD AND ZOYA ARE FINALLY MATURE AGAIN haha I was getting a little sick of the wish-fulfilling track, it was nice at the start, then it just got a little childish. So yay for mature romance and sizzling chemistry (:

I cannot wait to see how this clash between the brothers unfolds. Initially after Nikhat's phonecall to Asad, I thought Asad wouldn't find out about Najma-Imran from Najma herself, and that when it's all out in the open, he'd take Nikhat's side while Ayaan somehow takes Najma's side. I thought it'd be an interesting twist haha. But now it seems Asad knows everything directly from Najma anyway, and so the real clash begins!

You didn't mention the scene with Faizal and his mother though hahaha I know it was stupid and unnecessary but I still found myself laughing at it :p

Loved everyone's acting today as well (: I think I'm gonna rewatch the episode now!!

@blue - Hallelujah! LOL

@red - Me too man. I am going to love drama between Asad and Ayaan. The writers totally surprised me by having Asad know who Imran is. Fantastic writing there!

@pink - haha it was a funny scene. Smile I would rather have a mother-in-law who talks a lot than have Haseena bi Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikgoingreen

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Well what an amazing episode...the story has finally set in motion
Asad and zoya were completely in sync today...they were mature,understanding and supportive...asad asking to zoya to go after najma and den zoya trying to calm asad down was wondeful to see...
I loved zoya najma scene it was beautifully portrayed...indeed a perfect bhabhi and nanad scene...ya calling najma baby was a little i don't know what honestly but it was a beautiful scene and ya surbhi was amazing...
I am so happy that they didn't drag it an asad and zoya finally know all about imraan...and ya zoya trying to calm asad throughout was a wonderful touch...i am happy that asad was so supportive of najma but i felt a little disappointed wen he basically said yes to the marriage if Nikhat is ok with it...i mean i know he is right as Najma's brother but as Nikhat's?
So basically both the brothers have left everything to fate and destiny and no matter whom destiny favours everyone will lose...
P.S.-hayee precap ne maard dala...finally zoya asks asad to marry her soon and we get get to see a passionate hugEmbarrassedthird time they have shown that precap...
Can Qubool hai get any better?

Asad and Zoya were definitely in sync today and these are the kind of scenes I want to see them in not the creepy, ott nonsense we have been subjected too. The "baby" thing was a little grating - bad writing, direction and pronunciation (sorry SJ). But the word seemed so out of place in the scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikanushreemishra

ar-n-only-ar IF-Stunnerz
ar-n-only-ar
ar-n-only-ar

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Di first time in 2 days i m agreeing wid u fully LOL LOL
just luv zoya & najma bonding but today zoya used 'baby' word too many times Tongue
n d groom family interaction was also funny...
asad knows everything & thank god 4 dat Big smile n i missed d gusse wala asad little bit & today got a jhalak of dat... but today laid d foundation of brother's rift... ufff... but it will be interesting to watch...
n finally d intense hug dat asya fans were asking since so many days...

ps: one confession i didnt like ur post last two days n i swear it was unintentional... solly Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAsYa222

Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

North Americans tend to say the word 'baby' as an endearment for someone they love..like a friend, sister, lover..

I am Canadian and i say it...so zoya saying baby is her new york style 

-Reya <3
Yeah I know but the way she said it and the number of times she said it was just wierd and way too much LOL 
i guess it just depends on the person..sounded okay to me...but oh well Embarrassed

LoveAsYa222

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...SankaDevi...

I haven't watched the episode but I am surely going to!

Great post, Pri:)

I love your posts:)

Thank you! Smile
delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

Yeapp... Loved it..

Liked Ayaan-Nikhat scene more than Asad-Najma.. Asad was totally in character handling maturely like a big bro.. But somewhere I felt Vikrant and Archana's acting was better than Karan-Neha today..

I thought they were all good today. The acting was sublime in those scenes.

kankabhor

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAsYa222

Btw...I forgot to say...Love the post Embarrassed

Thanks!

LoveAsYa222

Go to top