The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

malec. IF-Stunnerz
malec.
malec.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Chakku How dare you call my Sone Ka Dil Bhai as Biwi ChorStern Smile
C'mon Chakku! Don't act like an IMMATURE FAN!

Keep Calm and Be a Mature Extra Marital Affair Supporter Mature Bhai-Bala fanCool

Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 15 August 2013 at 11:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011PolukHumble.Heartcardio21.Lonewalker.

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Rocking postROFL
Rk is great<3<3<3

lol Biwi chorROFL ROFL
Humble.Heart IF-Dazzler
Humble.Heart
Humble.Heart

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Awesome post Chakku Thumbs Up This is an RK that still has his core persona traits of being a Right Kameena, but has also evolved, added dimension and shown growth of character as the show progresses; which at the end of the day is what you'd want to see. RK tries to put out fire and cant see Biwi in harm where as pathetic lecherous behaving despo puts knife to neck Dead

leelaa9

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Awesome post..
I loved this new RK...
leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

BOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha CVs gave it back to the MATURED AUDIENCE yet againROFL

I can't believe RK, the KAMEENA, the EVIl, the SELFISH RK said all that todayROFL

I am so so glad that he ACCEPTED (LIKE A MAN unlike some otherTongue) that his first reaction after seeing the divorce papers was that he would KILL Madhu after going out of jail, BUT he has changed. He is no more that 2012 wala RK (though I miss himDisapproveCryEvil Smile

He has been TAUGHT by a beautiful maiden that love is all about being SELFLESS and JUST for her happiness, he would let her GO and LIVE HER LIFEClap

BUT BUT BUT, he ain't a FOOL either. As soon as he made that decision, he looked at moon and recollected all that Madhu has done for himTongueEmbarrassed And RK being INTELLIGENT, didn't buy that shitCoolROFL

He burnt the DIVORCE PAPERSDancingParty I am sure he is back to his KAMEENA avatarEvil Smile But I am also glad that he ain't FOOLISHTongueLOL 

RK has changed over the period of time, and CHANGED FOR GOODEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now see the contrast between him, the self proclaimed KAMEENA and certain someone who is a self proclaimed GOLDEN HEARTED MESSIAHROFL 

BIWI CHORTongue

No bashing pleaseEmbarrassedLOL

LOL, what a CONTRAST!!!!

Awesome post, Chakku.EmbarrassedClap

Humble.Heart

roma2011 Senior Member
roma2011
roma2011

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poluk

Cvs have been giving every possible hint that RK is the hero of the show and Bhai is the villain. 

They are giving tweets, spoilers everything to convince public that the track is going in the right direction. If actually Bhai had been the star of the show and the audience magnet, CVs wouldnt have been desperate to convince everyone. 

Their desperation is evident . Since yesterday Deva Deva track was also shifted to MB. It is no longer being played for Sultan.

Phir bhi kuch logon ka dil deewana maane naa maane naa LOL

@ Red :Agree to you completely  C.v's know that their golden hearted gangster disgust TRP audience . so they are giving Rishbala's lolipop to audience taki TRP ka katele aam naa ho jaye .

Poluk

anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
BIWI CHORROFLROFLROFL
warning warning...remember, he should not be insulted or called names other than gold hearted, sexy don (which itself is a insult...of such great words, not himLOL)

btw i too miss 2012 wala RK, he was cold, ruthless, selfish but was intelligent and manipulative...thats what i liked most about him.this 2013 wala RK is good but i missed my sanki right kameena.
one thing i dont understand is that why he is letting go his biwi so easily, so what that she wants divorce. he should say no to her because if he was our kameena rk he would have never let biwi go even though she loved someone else...remember how previously madhu wanted to escape from rk mansion and he threatened her by cutting his wrist...i want that rk with his ishq and junoon and wickedness backEvil Smile

Go to top