LOL, what a CONTRAST!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Chakku hw cn u hurt people s sentiments wd such posts? U r so cruel. Nd biwi chor? Lol. Awesum profesn i mst say. Nd rk i hope retains hs brains nd dnt lose dm! Nd plz dnt cmpare rk nd :-x! Coz dre s no cmparisn of bhai wd ne1 aftr al he s abv god! Deva deva.
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

I am curious to know how he treated his wife🤔

Yes that is the biggest question ? how she died or sultan killed her?. Aur woh lighter kaha chal gaya ?😆😆 Zombie Kaka ne bache diya kya 😲😆
Sultan  is such an ungrateful person who is blackmailing the girl who saved his life .Mentally torturing him . 

Edited by roma2011 - 10 years ago
Thats why we love our Right kamina !!
Chakku How dare you call my Sone Ka Dil Bhai as Biwi Chor😳
C'mon Chakku! Don't act like an IMMATURE FAN!

Keep Calm and Be a Mature Extra Marital Affair Supporter Mature Bhai-Bala fan😎Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago
Rocking post🤣
Rk is great<3<3<3

lol Biwi chor🤣 🤣
Awesome post Chakku 👍🏼 This is an RK that still has his core persona traits of being a Right Kameena, but has also evolved, added dimension and shown growth of character as the show progresses; which at the end of the day is what you'd want to see. RK tries to put out fire and cant see Biwi in harm where as pathetic lecherous behaving despo puts knife to neck 🤢
Awesome post..
I loved this new RK...
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

BOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha CVs gave it back to the MATURED AUDIENCE yet again🤣

I can't believe RK, the KAMEENA, the EVIl, the SELFISH RK said all that today🤣

I am so so glad that he ACCEPTED (LIKE A MAN unlike some other😛) that his first reaction after seeing the divorce papers was that he would KILL Madhu after going out of jail, BUT he has changed. He is no more that 2012 wala RK (though I miss him😒😭) 😈

He has been TAUGHT by a beautiful maiden that love is all about being SELFLESS and JUST for her happiness, he would let her GO and LIVE HER LIFE👏

BUT BUT BUT, he ain't a FOOL either. As soon as he made that decision, he looked at moon and recollected all that Madhu has done for him😛😳 And RK being INTELLIGENT, didn't buy that shit😎🤣

He burnt the DIVORCE PAPERS🥳 I am sure he is back to his KAMEENA avatar😈 But I am also glad that he ain't FOOLISH😛😆 

RK has changed over the period of time, and CHANGED FOR GOOD😳😳

Now see the contrast between him, the self proclaimed KAMEENA and certain someone who is a self proclaimed GOLDEN HEARTED MESSIAH🤣 

BIWI CHOR😛

No bashing please😳😆

LOL, what a CONTRAST!!!!

Awesome post, Chakku.😳👏
Originally posted by Poluk

Cvs have been giving every possible hint that RK is the hero of the show and Bhai is the villain. 

They are giving tweets, spoilers everything to convince public that the track is going in the right direction. If actually Bhai had been the star of the show and the audience magnet, CVs wouldnt have been desperate to convince everyone. 

Their desperation is evident . Since yesterday Deva Deva track was also shifted to MB. It is no longer being played for Sultan.

Phir bhi kuch logon ka dil deewana maane naa maane naa 😆

@ Red :Agree to you completely  C.v's know that their golden hearted gangster disgust TRP audience . so they are giving Rishbala's lolipop to audience taki TRP ka katele aam naa ho jaye .

BIWI CHOR🤣🤣🤣
warning warning...remember, he should not be insulted or called names other than gold hearted, sexy don (which itself is a insult...of such great words, not him😆)

btw i too miss 2012 wala RK, he was cold, ruthless, selfish but was intelligent and manipulative...thats what i liked most about him.this 2013 wala RK is good but i missed my sanki right kameena.
one thing i dont understand is that why he is letting go his biwi so easily, so what that she wants divorce. he should say no to her because if he was our kameena rk he would have never let biwi go even though she loved someone else...remember how previously madhu wanted to escape from rk mansion and he threatened her by cutting his wrist...i want that rk with his ishq and junoon and wickedness back😈