LOL, what a CONTRAST!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Bewi chor ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ. ๐Ÿคฃ

Right Kammena returns ๐Ÿ˜Ž
mast post chakku ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Okk...then after a long time I'll watch the full epi ๐Ÿ˜† Jabtak Bhai free hai I can even tolerate an epi on totally Sikky's comedy too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ RJ to firbhi sensible hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks guys๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Saayaniz

Ohh...thats gr8 news !! Btw hv u seen ZA production spoiler ? Now Madhu gonna say Sullu that she won't leave RK & Sullu will hurt her . But as a "gentleman" he will say sorry too

Btw does ZA production spoiler come true ?

@Bold -
Loved RK today.๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Aaj RK and RJ ne madhu ki band bajayi๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

Loved RK today.๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Aaj RK and RJ ne madhu ki band bajayi๐Ÿ˜†

R.K is a man he have guts to take responsibility of  actions ๐Ÿ˜Šunlike some who blamed a innocent person for his misery๐Ÿ˜ก .

Correct BIWI CHOR .  Apni ko pata nahi kya kiya ab dusre ki biwi ke peeche pada hai ๐Ÿ˜ก.
Originally posted by roma2011

R.K is a man he have guts to take responsibility of  actions ๐Ÿ˜Šunlike some who blamed a innocent person for his misery๐Ÿ˜ก .

Correct BIWI CHOR .  Apni ko pata nahi kya kiya ab dusre ki biwi ke peeche pada hai ๐Ÿ˜ก.

I am curious to know how he treated his wife๐Ÿค”
@Chakku - thats NOT 2012 wala RK who will kill Madhu...thats errr psycho wala RK ๐Ÿค”...the real RK is the one who doesnt sit with a bottle at every drop of a hat but use his brain to destroy others...the RK doesnt leave anyone, not even Madhu ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

@Saayaniz - exactly...RK isnt back and Madhu was dumb as always...Radha ji was RK's mom more than Madhu's saas bcoz she wasnt crying for a change ๐Ÿ˜†
Chakku I can't see like button for ur post
Cvs have been giving every possible hint that RK is the hero of the show and Bhai is the villain. 

They are giving tweets, spoilers everything to convince public that the track is going in the right direction. If actually Bhai had been the star of the show and the audience magnet, CVs wouldnt have been desperate to convince everyone. 

Their desperation is evident . Since yesterday Deva Deva track was also shifted to MB. It is no longer being played for Sultan.

Phir bhi kuch logon ka dil deewana maane naa maane naa ๐Ÿ˜†