Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

CVs woke up- Deva Deva music snatched from Bhai (Page 2)

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
u r mistaken btw Deva ho deva and deva ho deva Ganpati deva i guess..Ermm ganpati deva music was always played in d BG fr madhu/rk whenever der was a very emotional but tension type scenes..Smile

but bhaii's BG is just deva deva n no ganpati is der..so no indication frm bhagwan ji..LOL

cvs have many BGs to play fr leads..let d gangster have dat BG..it looks more like he is some Daku frm old movies when dat music is played..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poluksree.gattu.Lonewalker.

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Nahi re LOL those 2 musics r different .
In case of Bhai his bg contains only nonstop "deva deva" like some fata record Wacko
& the music they r using for Madhu is a total para with many lines more , but ya starts with deva deva LOL I donno Sanskrit , so couldn understand , but I guess Madhu's bg is a Ganesh bandana . Even the tune also different for different bg scores .
Next time listen carefully LOL U'll get the difference LOL

Edited by Saayaniz - 15 August 2013 at 4:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heartless_Freak

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

u r mistaken btw Deva ho deva and deva ho deva Ganpati deva i guess..Ermm ganpati deva music was always played in d BG fr madhu/rk whenever der was a very emotional but tension type scenes..Smile

but bhaii's BG is just deva deva n no ganpati is der..so no indication frm bhagwan ji..LOL

cvs have many BGs to play fr leads..let d gangster have dat BG..it looks more like he is some Daku frm old movies when dat music is played..LOL

Yaa right LOL

Heartless_Freak

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

In case of Bhai his bg contains only nonstop "deva deva" like some fata record Wacko
& the music they r using for Madhu is a total para with many lines more , but ya starts with deva deva LOL I donno Sanskrit , so couldn understand , but I guess Madhu's bg is a Ganesh bandana . Even the tune also different for different bg scores .

Then why was Bhai's BG score being hailed as funtaaasstic score given to the lead character. It was also stated that this score was imparting Bhai the status of God? 
.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poluk

Then why was Bhai's BG score being hailed as funtaaasstic score given to the lead character. It was also stated that this score was imparting Bhai the status of God?

Who said this Confused ? r u talking about the rangeen post makers LOL ?? Plz don bother on their thoughts...totally a waste of time ! Yest somewhere I saw now RK will turn a hardcore "villain" & his all "pretence" to love Madhu is going to drain away & his "true face" going to come out Stern Smile & then Sulbala , the "lead pair" will rock the show ROFL,ROFL,ROFL Story chodh , jine opening montage dekhke bhi pata nahi chalta RK is the HERO of the show & RISHBALA is the lead pair , unke baato pe dhyan hi kya dena aur une analyse hi kya karna LOL Just ignore those posts & those ppls' delutional analysises . Wl help to get u some peace & retain ur sanity Tongue

Poluk

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Poluk

Who said this Confused ? r u talking about the rangeen post makers LOL ?? Plz don bother on their thoughts...totally a waste of time ! Yest somewhere I saw now RK will turn a hardcore "villain" & his all "pretence" to love Madhu is going to drain away & his "true face" going to come out Stern Smile & then Sulbala , the "lead pair" will rock the show ROFL,ROFL,ROFL Story chodh , jine opening montage dekhke bhi pata nahi chalta RK is the HERO of the show & RISHBALA is the lead pair , unke baato pe dhyan hi kya dena aur une analyse hi kya karna LOL Just ignore those posts & those ppls' delutional analysises . Wl help to get u some peace & retain ur sanity Tongue

Everyday a new  invigorating thought comes on how Sultan is the lead of the show. LOLLOL

There is something known as understanding of basic human behaviour. It is implied in all shows targeted at adults. The Creatives assume that people will automatically make some inferences on the basis of what they are showing. 

I think here they need to show things like in Disney kiddo shows like Nikki etc. where every action and thought is said aloud so that kids can easily understand it.

Go to top