RK changing look..when life/wife is @ stake?

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Its about the new look of RK which I have disapproved but apart from that do you all honestly think that at this crucial stage of life,RK will choose to get a new look for his movie even after sensing that madhu's doing  a drama and will find out the reason through his new look at doesn't make any sense to me at all,all of a sudden this look even if this is for a new movie and also after burning the divorce papers he has chosen to get drunk well this is not also a way to find out the truth or a time to relax but this new look I think its for vd's personal use๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This track is getting on my nerves it will drive me insane.

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mallu don't worry we all facing the same torture
We are in the same boat
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: LSPD

Mallu don't worry we all facing the same torture
We are in the same boat

please someone put an end to this torture๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜•It is too early to react... what if this look is kept by VD... so how can you control his emotions... can he not flaunt his personal liking for time being also..

He is RK in front of camera and on back camera let him live his life... everyone backed on his moustaches so much but frankly I am happy that VD got to spend some time for himself in busy schedule...

and about RK... if this is RK's look also... this is actor's real life dear... this is what every actor going through...

eg we all know SRK's health problem but he capture new looks for each movie and shoot..

eg we all know Salman's life but it never effect him in his career...

eg Aamir ... he experiment so much for each movie and you think he must be not having personal problem..

this is their life... that they need to hide their emotions and cry, laugh accordingly just to entertain us so if it is shown for RK too then to it is logical.
Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he must be feeling wiered wid the beards like we r kitne din itni beards rakhega isliye he got a shave waise bhi i was bored seeing him in beards 
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
High Time Sultan exposed ...
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have stopped watching MB looll
faria86 thumbnail
frankly i don't have problem with what VD does in his personal life if it's his look for his personal liking i don't have any problem 

but if cvs give this look for RK then i don't like it 

i think RK looks good without beard & moustache 
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dnt knw why VD kept this new look...
Pls save us from torture
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: emptyworld

๐Ÿ˜•It is too early to react... what if this look is kept by VD... so how can you control his emotions... can he not flaunt his personal liking for time being also..

He is RK in front of camera and on back camera let him live his life... everyone backed on his moustaches so much but frankly I am happy that VD got to spend some time for himself in busy schedule...

and about RK... if this is RK's look also... this is actor's real life dear... this is what every actor going through...

eg we all know SRK's health problem but he capture new looks for each movie and shoot..

eg we all know Salman's life but it never effect him in his career...

eg Aamir ... he experiment so much for each movie and you think he must be not having personal problem..

this is their life... that they need to hide their emotions and cry, laugh accordingly just to entertain us so if it is shown for RK too then to it is logical.

whatever you have said is not relevant to my post anyway there was no need to say that all as I was only talking about the possibilities,everyone is discussing and speculating the reason behind this new look and I am doing the same.

Even if it is for his personal use like I have already said,I dont like it and we can only give our views who are we to object.

Mallu
Edited by M.Hurr - 10 years ago