Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

sanaya driving the car (Page 6)

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Showviewer pointed it out first, and I remembered ... when I was watching the episode I noticed it, but forgot to write it in the main post. It was good to see CC driving most matter of factly ... no comments about could she, couldn't she? Another facet of a woman of today ...

I think some Sony shows might have shown a woman driving as a very normal occurrence ... Sony shows are more urban and progressive in that respect.
I noticed it too but didn't think too much of it because in my neck of the woods everyone drives, so you don't think twice about a woman driving. What I did like though is that she drove despite Mugut being with her because that's something I still see a lot of that if there's a man and a woman together the automatic assumption is that the man will drive. This was very much a it's my car (or I drove to your office) so I drive scenario. Sony is definitely progressive in it's thinking...haven't seen a lot of their shows but some and I'm sure the women drove in those too...kya hua tera vaada, parvarish and Balh come to mind and maybe even Khoobsoorat but I didn't really watch that one...because the show is on Sony I wouldn't be surprised to see Maharana Pratap' mom driving her own chariot eitherSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuOshowviewerbikerider

Siesta Goldie
Siesta
Siesta

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Aside from the fact that Chanchan was driving...it was good to see someone like Mukut sitting beside her. Its not that common for men like Mukut to do that. 

And it was even more refreshing in the light of IPK2 promo Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tess77showviewerjaya100MadhuOGodhuliLogonbikerider

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by capricorn2006

Aside from the fact that Chanchan was driving...it was good to see someone like Mukut sitting beside her. Its not that common for men like Mukut to do that. 

And it was even more refreshing in the light of IPK2 promo Tongue

LOL Good point on both counts!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tess77Siestajaya100bikerider

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

Originally posted by DiyaS

Showviewer pointed it out first, and I remembered ... when I was watching the episode I noticed it, but forgot to write it in the main post. It was good to see CC driving most matter of factly ... no comments about could she, couldn't she? Another facet of a woman of today ...

I think some Sony shows might have shown a woman driving as a very normal occurrence ... Sony shows are more urban and progressive in that respect.
I noticed it too but didn't think too much of it because in my neck of the woods everyone drives, so you don't think twice about a woman driving. What I did like though is that she drove despite Mugut being with her because that's something I still see a lot of that if there's a man and a woman together the automatic assumption is that the man will drive. This was very much a it's my car (or I drove to your office) so I drive scenario. Sony is definitely progressive in it's thinking...haven't seen a lot of their shows but some and I'm sure the women drove in those too...kya hua tera vaada, parvarish and Balh come to mind and maybe even Khoobsoorat but I didn't really watch that one...because the show is on Sony I wouldn't be surprised to see Maharana Pratap' mom driving her own chariot eitherSmile

Exactly, that is why it stood out...Mugut not taking over...

Tess77jaya100MadhuObikerider

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I DONT WATCH ANY OTHER SHOWS... I LOVED CHHAN CHHAN DRIVING

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tess77showviewerjaya100MadhuObikerider

tiahalder IF-Rockerz
tiahalder
tiahalder

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
well she was driving the car in her previous show too..but that was a complete mess..here i enjoyed watching sanaya driving the 4 wheeler properly..it was unexpected..but loved to see it..Another sign of being a modern lady..the cvs are doing a great job..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tess77MadhuOjaya100GodhuliLogonbikerider

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
yeah .. loved it .. 

Tess77MadhuOboltbikerider

MadhuO IF-Rockerz
MadhuO
MadhuO

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Yes, power to the women...I was thinking that when I saw it in the episode.
I can't even imaging not driving. Most of the time I find it hard to be a passenger.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100boltbikerider

Go to top