Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Showviewer pointed it out first, and I remembered ... when I was watching the episode I noticed it, but forgot to write it in the main post. It was good to see CC driving most matter of factly ... no comments about could she, couldn't she? Another facet of a woman of today ...

I think some Sony shows might have shown a woman driving as a very normal occurrence ... Sony shows are more urban and progressive in that respect.

I noticed it too but didn't think too much of it because in my neck of the woods everyone drives, so you don't think twice about a woman driving. What I did like though is that she drove despite Mugut being with her because that's something I still see a lot of that if there's a man and a woman together the automatic assumption is that the man will drive. This was very much a it's my car (or I drove to your office) so I drive scenario. Sony is definitely progressive in it's thinking...haven't seen a lot of their shows but some and I'm sure the women drove in those too...kya hua tera vaada, parvarish and Balh come to mind and maybe even Khoobsoorat but I didn't really watch that one...because the show is on Sony I wouldn't be surprised to see Maharana Pratap' mom driving her own chariot either๐Ÿ˜Š
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aside from the fact that Chanchan was driving...it was good to see someone like Mukut sitting beside her. Its not that common for men like Mukut to do that. 

And it was even more refreshing in the light of IPK2 promo ๐Ÿ˜›
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: capricorn2006

Aside from the fact that Chanchan was driving...it was good to see someone like Mukut sitting beside her. Its not that common for men like Mukut to do that. 

And it was even more refreshing in the light of IPK2 promo ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜† Good point on both counts!
showviewer thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaya100

I noticed it too but didn't think too much of it because in my neck of the woods everyone drives, so you don't think twice about a woman driving. What I did like though is that she drove despite Mugut being with her because that's something I still see a lot of that if there's a man and a woman together the automatic assumption is that the man will drive. This was very much a it's my car (or I drove to your office) so I drive scenario. Sony is definitely progressive in it's thinking...haven't seen a lot of their shows but some and I'm sure the women drove in those too...kya hua tera vaada, parvarish and Balh come to mind and maybe even Khoobsoorat but I didn't really watch that one...because the show is on Sony I wouldn't be surprised to see Maharana Pratap' mom driving her own chariot either๐Ÿ˜Š

Exactly, that is why it stood out...Mugut not taking over...
misscrazyfan thumbnail
I DONT WATCH ANY OTHER SHOWS... I LOVED CHHAN CHHAN DRIVING
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well she was driving the car in her previous show too..but that was a complete mess..here i enjoyed watching sanaya driving the 4 wheeler properly..it was unexpected..but loved to see it..Another sign of being a modern lady..the cvs are doing a great job..
MadhuO thumbnail
Yes, power to the women...I was thinking that when I saw it in the episode.
I can't even imaging not driving. Most of the time I find it hard to be a passenger.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She drove a car in IPK but that one was a mess
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: coalfax

In meri bhabhi, kittu drives the car.so I guess not.. But loved Sanaya driving the car:)

I saw that too.. Soo it's definetly not first time.. and even in that IPK2 promo, the female drives a car.
Edited by Baki - 10 years ago
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
That was great to see her driving and Mughut as a passenger.