Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Saanchi and Sumitra win (Page 6)

india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

What happiness did he bring to the Singhs by doing something he clearly did NOT want to do that day

Clearly the Singhs equate happiness with social success not the happiness of their blood .

For this happiness of saving face in society its ok to sacrifice their blood .

This is Singh's happiness .

Everyone now-a-days do that-who really cares about their son's or daughter's happiness-its all about BIRADIRI -NAAK UNCHA-Esp the so called RICH!!! 

They are hurriedly adjusting as per Shiv's schedule but don't give a damn for the groom's , their own boy

Now you know where Sanchi has got this Superiority complex from-the whole family has it only it surfaces slowly-why blame sanchi her family has no real values-except eating pakodas and non stop blabber about gardens, roses etc..
.not that Shiv is to be blamed in this . I am talking of the Singhs .Exactly except Shiv & Mahi who appear real and also humans-the rest i guess are from Mars/Venus -not earthlings

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986lovesunshinekoolsadhu1000leavesandwavestiny15

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
EVERYBODY has surrendered to Sanchi's DYNASTY

It will take only Jagya and no one else to get rid of her...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986cs-07surabhi01leavesandwaveskoolsadhu1000tiny15

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
When Jagya came back ... he sort of knew what he was getting into didn't he?  He knew that there were all these family constraints and expectations from his family.  Maybe he didn't really know the specifics of how this saanchi issue would play out... but he had a pretty clear idea of his family's orientation towards things.

If he had such deep problems with the way they did things and issues of "breaking him" etc. etc. he should have continued living in Mumbai (with or without Gauri),  set his goals, executed them and taken them forward.  He was independent.  Bapusa was sending funds for his education but not interfering in his life in Mumbai.  He had basically left Jagya free to do what he wanted and lead his life the way he wanted.

When Jagya came back, he should have known what he was getting into.  A family concerned about what society would say vs. his own happiness... didn't he get a clear picture of that when he married Gauri? 

If they were really concerned about his happiness, they would have accepted Gauri too at that point.

So my question is why get into this family again to begin with?  Jagya's fault completely.  Knowing what their traits and orientations were, he shouldn't have come back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

When Jagya came back ... he sort of knew what he was getting into didn't he?  He knew that there were all these family constraints and expectations from his family.  Maybe he didn't really know the specifics of how this saanchi issue would play out... but he had a pretty clear idea of his family's orientation towards things.

If he had such deep problems with the way they did things and issues of "breaking him" etc. etc. he should have continued living in Mumbai (with or without Gauri),  set his goals, executed them and taken them forward.  He was independent.  Bapusa was sending funds for his education but not interfering in his life in Mumbai.  He had basically left Jagya free to do what he wanted and lead his life the way he wanted.

When Jagya came back, he should have known what he was getting into.  A family concerned about what society would say vs. his own happiness... didn't he get a clear picture of that when he married Gauri? 

If they were really concerned about his happiness, they would have accepted Gauri too at that point.

So my question is why get into this family again to begin with?  Jagya's fault completely.  Knowing what their traits and orientations were, he shouldn't have come back.

Even better, he should not have been born at all.LOL If we go by your arguments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9hookedtiny15

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

Sometimes I feel that Sumitra can only be a good saas but she fails as a mother to her own children. Jagya refused food and walked off after informing the family he will stay back for engagement on 16th but Sumitra didn't notice how miserable her son is and is way too excited for engagement than her own son is. 
i agree..sumitra was a good saas to only anandi...because there was a bond between them since childhood...

Sumitra has taken training to be a ruthless saas from dadisaa herself.. as even dadisa was not such a good saas before...

you know  what is the worst thing in the world ?? to make other people do what YOU want..even if they don't wish to do it...

dadisa saa has really taken to time leap and improved herself , and i can call dadisa a modern lady but sumitra is still a gawar...

also i can say that whenever the singhs choose a bride for jagya its not the best match for him..

Edited by lovesunshine - 16 August 2013 at 3:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaPicasso9JuhiRhookedleavesandwavessurabhi01koolsadhu1000tiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
For me its that simple .

If i had helped an abused person personally and got him /her out of a terrible mess , i would WANT to be to cheer her/him on while he/she as stepping in a new world .

Coz just as it was her/his victory , it would be MY personal victory too .

I really don't expect any one else to even understand this high . But i helped this person to climb the mountain and i want to be there to see him/her on the summit .

All need not set up organisations . Each one can also help personally if they choose .

Help is not necessarily lovely when it comes from organisations only . What Jagya did for Ganga was beautiful . He was kind to a person and decided to set her life and give her a chance .

What these people did was  prevent him from being at the final stage citing that other personal things were more important .

No , they were not . They are mere rituals and family gatherings that can easily be pre poned or postponed . These people r free . They have no serious vocation and time galore on their hands .

What is really important is Jagyas schedule as a busy doctor where he helps poor , uneducated villagers all day long ...his phone should be free and not kept busy with Saanchi's faaltu talks

And his efforts to set that abused woman on the right track .

These r the meaningful , worthwhile things .

To date no one has asked whats the hurry to do engagement now , why is it such a terrible thing if there is no muhurath for 4 months . Whats the hurry as if the world is coming to an end .

Instead its suggested that he could have pre poned or postponed the trip 

when these people who have time galore on their hands r unwilling to prepone or post pone anything and acting so foolishly desperate and stubborn

why this expectation from him who is really doing something worthwhile and has perhaps taken time carefully out of his busy schedule and fairly and honestly intimated his family members much ahead of time ?

For that matter , why should even Shiv adjust his important schedules for stupid immature Saanchi's whims ? Why should he make that hurried , stressful trip when he is required very importantly in his job ?

Why Ira did not once shut her daughter up saying Shiv's work is very important ? Shiv is her child too .

Jagya should now take a flight  after this stupid , forced engagement and go to Mangalore and be there for the first day . He owes it to himself . He has done what the family wishes .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 16 August 2013 at 5:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jelena91JuhiRCasper-lovesunshinePicasso9hookedBeautifulSoul_leavesandwavestiny15

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
i agree kools...but its the matter of if n then..If Ira had taken a stand agianst saachi and tried to improve THEN all this would nevre had happend...too much pampering leads to your child being horrible to others...this is the one thing i dont want my child to do  - hurt, be harmful in anway to others..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9hookedkoolsadhu1000tiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I had said this once ...building your child's self esteem with constant encouraging praises and pampering her till she is spoilt rotten has a very fine line . Daddu kept his hand sympathetically on Saanchi's shoulder as if he understood when she started her tirade . Ira was looking irritated with Shiv's schedule problems . Only Alok understood a bit . Nobody scolded Saanchi for a change . She was acting so spoilt and rude . Her each rudeness is pampered by pleasing her and asking her if now its ok . They will pay for this .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9lovesunshineMisseshaBeautifulSoul_surabhi01leavesandwavestiny15

Go to top