Just cannot take anymore sumithra fake crying and creepy smile:(:(:(
And sanchi is a big big big bog CensoredCensored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07charuluv_SVtiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
No i don't think Jagya was obsessive at all and i am not saying it bcoz i like the character .

They acted obsessively and bitchily . And i hope they pay coz they pulled him back from being at the admission process of the woman he helped , the most important and final part . It was exactly how Shiv was required to be for certain formalities instead of the deputy collector although the deputy collector can manage . Sure , Ganga can manage but Jagya should have been there as it was HIS victory .

As for pre poning , he is a busy doctor , why should he go there early or late . Why should he change his schedule for these silly free time pass doing people .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 15 August 2013 at 1:05pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9JuhiRcs-07hookedcharuluv_SVBeautifulSoul_ExcuseMePlztiny15yanks28

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
there is a saying. He who laughs last, will have the last laugh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15yanks28

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

You write very beautifully and it is a pleasure to read whether it is a main topic or a comment.

Was that for me leaves . Thank u dear if it was .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by morningdew

What were DS's thoughtful observations? I missed the episode. 

Thanks for the quick update, TM. 

she was shown thinking a lot . Her facial expressions said more than words . Mindblowing acting by Surekha Sikri .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9JuhiRhookedleavesandwavestiny15ExcuseMePlzyanks28

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

shekhars are dumb...can't they see that if saanchi is not able to handle such small issue how she will handle her married life?...they just laughed off her rude words like anything...the meeting was so important...even if saanchi gets engage she won't marry him or will be allowed to sleep with jagya so they can get them engage after 4 months and get them married after 1-2 weeks...sumitra is irritating me and i have no words to tell about her...jagya has become a 'chalta firta' zombie and i am feeling really bad for him...now he should avoid everyone and become lifeless so that sumitra can realize that saanchi is making his life hell...shiv should not attend saanchi's engagement...did saanchi attend shiv's engagement so why is it so important for shiv to attend it...why shoudl anandi and saanchi leave early...even ira and chotima can go to attend the puja and naam karan...anandi should be with her husband but no this girl just needs an excuse to get insulted by saanchi and run off to her maayka...everyone deserves to be punished for making jagya lifeless and torturing jagan...shekhars deserve all the insult and sumitra deserves to lose her son yet again and get a bahu like saanchi 

Yes, libsrocks,

Why did Anandi have to suggest going earlier.  isn't it her duty to be by her husbands side.  Surely if this is such an important event for Shiv then she too should be supporting him.  It's like she just took it for granted that she can just trounce off to her Maayka.  She did not event bother to ASK Shiv in private before suggesting it o the rest of the family. 

DS was fantastic today.  I loved how without much dialogue she expressed her faith in her grandson and Ganga.  Her experience and intuition was telling.  She's been looking quite tired of the emotional games Sumitra is playing.  At one point I thought she would tell Sumitra to stop using Anandi as an excuse. Her looks at Sumitra are so piercing it would make a better person introspect. But stupid Sumitra is so thick skinned she can't see anything but her goals.  I loved how she told Sumitra that you have made a mistake in evaluating Ganga.  That alone should have made Sumitra think.

I also love how DS is actually giving Jagya space as opposed to his mother.  She is letting him take control and decide.  Yeah she tweaked things a little with her visit to Ganga but she is not intimidating or suffocating or emotionally blackmailing Jagya.   She is actually treating him like an adult and giving him autonomy. This is huge for DS.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRhookedleavesandwavestiny15ExcuseMePlzyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

there is a saying. He who laughs last, will have the last laugh.

he who laughs last, laughs best...i thinkConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedleavesandwaveskoolsadhu1000tiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
shekhars ko khaane se fursat mile tub woh sanchi ki baaton ka offensive feel kare .jub dekho khaate rehte hain .aisa lagta hai khaane ke elawa inke dimag mein khuchh sujhta hi nahi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedkoolsadhu1000tiny15

Go to top